BV 12th July 2011 - Written Update

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you very much...

Gauri is turning into Miniac...

dragfest it is becoming and i am getting really bored , first 10 mins wasted on jagya saying sorry to anadi cmon🥱🥱yawan yawn kaise kheech rahe hain story ko

only last 2 mins mein kuch hua,
i just dont get it these sarpanch do pooja of ds😡aisa kyaa hain dokri mein
jaisa aapke yahaan hota hain vaisa hum bhi karte hain, kyun bhai kal haveli waale bolenge jaao well mein dubki lagao lagaa loge😆yaa munni badnaam huyi pe haveli waale naachenge toh  tum log bhi naachoge tha tha thaiyaa🤣

Todays episode dragged a bit, thats why apologies guys it is not my usual detailed update, i just couldnt do it, really didnt want to rewatch the bore fest of the first 15 minutes LOL, but all major happenings are included in the update

what makes her to be sooo loud..first she should find out what her husband is up to..he is still lying her when it comes to Anandi...so she should first shout on her husband rather than making a fuss abt Anandi😡..this gauri character is nerve wrecking...

Great update. Thank you 😊
so...financial problem is half solved...and jagat is showing his true colors...said thanks to anandi...but back to "TU" from "TUM"
he is always upto my expectations!!
pathetic guy!!
Originally posted by intruderfast

dragfest it is becoming and i am getting really bored , first 10 mins wasted on jagya saying sorry to anadi cmon🥱🥱yawan yawn kaise kheech rahe hain story ko

only last 2 mins mein kuch hua,
i just dont get it these sarpanch do pooja of ds😡aisa kyaa hain dokri mein
jaisa aapke yahaan hota hain vaisa hum bhi karte hain, kyun bhai kal haveli waale bolenge jaao well mein dubki lagao lagaa loge😆yaa munni badnaam huyi pe haveli waale naachenge toh  tum log bhi naachoge tha tha thaiyaa🤣

Sooo true Anmol...🤣🤣🤣 Jo DS aur haveli wale karenge wahi hum bhi karenge...yeaa sahi hai...😆😆 and why is the sarpanch bothered about other people's family/personal matters...apna dekho ...doosron ke ghar mein jhaankne ki kya zaroorat ! 😆 and on top of that nasihat bhi de rahe hai...😆 too much ! Gauri should have told him "Uncle...shut the front door and mind your business" 😆 
lllyria thank you so much for the update!

I mean seriously the girl needs to go and check on some facts! And what the hell...Why would Anandi be not loved by everyone...ugh...itni jealousy and ego isn't good for anyone in the world Ms. Daacterni!
😡
God! Gauri is becoming more absurd with every episode. Why pick on anandi of all the people? Jag is truly shameless. Even today he didnt have the guts to tell the village people what he did.