Pavitra Rishta July 12 2011 Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Written Update

Outisde at a market

Vandita is outside at the market getting some fruits and vegetables. She is giving the guy money for her food. Archana is also coming to the market. Archana and Vandita now run into each other and are very happy to see each other. Vandita asks you are here? Archana says she is going to Mahabaleshwar and was thinking of stopping by at the mandir. Vandita asks Archana how she is and asks how everyone is doing at home, like her parents and her big brother. Archana says everyone is good, how are you? Vandita says she is doing good. Archana asks Vandita how her job is going. Vandita says it is going well too, and she is earning money for the home. Vandita's daughter is also there. Archana gives some love to Vandita's daughter and asks her if she wants to eat chocolate. Vandita says no need for chocolate vahini, her teeth are not doing well, as she keeps eating chocolate all day. Archana says if she eats my chocolate, nothing wrong will happen. Vandita is about to say no but Archana suddenly notices some redness on her arm. (It was Ajit who had been beating her up) Archana asks Vandita what is on her hand? Vandita says nothing, actually I was cooking in the kitchen and so I got a little hurt. Vandita's daughter very cutely says that mommy is lying. (I must say her voice is cute) Vandita's daughter says yesterday baba hit mama. Vandita says no vahini, how will you listen to her? She is just lying. Archana asks if she is lying then put your hand on her head and promise that. Vandita does not do this. Archana says to Vandu that you are not my nanand(sister in law) but you are my little sister and asks for her not to hide anything. Archana asks Vandita what happened? Vandita tells Archana the whole storey but we can't hear it. When Vandita is finished with her story, Archana is shocked that Ajit would to this to her. Archana says today I will talk to Manav about this. Vandita is almost about to cry and tells Archana not to tell Manav this, because if he knows what is going on with me, then he will be very upset, and maybe in anger he may get mad and say bad things to Ajit. Vandita tells Archana not to worry and to let everything be as is. Archana says but how long will you let this happen to you? Vandita says there is no need to worry and says I will tolerate everything and soon one day Ajit will get a job and slowly he will change to be good and he will realize his mistake. Vandita says that you know Ajit is not a bad personinside and I love him a lot but sometimes when he is frustration he? she stops her sentence. Archana looks worried. Vandita says I have full trust that Ajit will change. Vandita says that she will leave now. She takes her daughter with her. Archana is looking very worried for Vandita.

Karanjkar House

Sulochana is in the Karanjkar House and is looking through pictures in her albums of Manohar. Sulochana remembers the time when her and her husband were enjoying dinner the day Manohar had made a dish and Sulochana had to guess who had made it. This puts a smile on her face but more of a sad smile. She remembers happy moments with her and her family were all together. Vaishali enters the house. She is really happy to see her mother. Vaiahali has also got a gift for her mother. Sulochana asks how Vaishali is. Vaishali says she is doing great, and she asks Sulochana if she is looking through her album, you were looking at old photos, you told me to come right, and Vaiahali asks if she is happy that she is here. Vaishali asks Sulochana how she liked her gujra, and says baba always used to burn them. Sulochana is looking sad hearing Baba's name, and she tells Vaishali that she likes the gujre, and I am happy that at least someone makes me feel important. Vaiahsli puts the gujre on Sulochana's hair. Manjusha comes out of the room. Vaiahsli asks Manjusha how she is. Manjusha says she is fine, how are you? Vaishali says she is fine. Manjusha tells Sulochana that the sabzi in the kitchen is opened, and asks her to put it in the fridge. Sulochana says yes, last night we had one sabzi, so the rest stayed out. Manjusha says but you could have put it in the fridge so they would not get stale, and you know how much money it takes to buy sabzi. Sulochana says Manju, I was going to put the sabzi in the fridge this morning, because last night I was so tired, so I thought to put it in this morning. Manjusha says aai, do not make these excuses, I don't know which places you go to get Baba's photo frame, you don't get tired then and you get tired by just making one sabzi. Vaishali can't take this anymore and says vahini, what are you saying? Aai has gotten old, if she could not have done it, then you could have. Manjusha says I would do it, after my day at the office I should also work at home? Vaishali says I did not mean that, if you don't want to do all of this why don't you get a maid? Manjusha says oh, a maid, who will pay for that? Vaishali says money comes from Baba's pension, and aai can use that money. Manjusha says who will pay for aai's medicines? Vaishali says what do you mean, you and dada are there. Manjusha says Vaishu, we already do a lot, we take care of the whole house and we take care of all the payments, and that's enough, she looks at Sulochana and says we can't take any more burdens on us. Vaishali is angry and says vahini. Manjusha says what vahini, and asks why are you interfering in our house matters, the two of us will solve it on our own, and if you love your mother so much, then take her with you to your house. Manjusha leaves the room. Sulochana is shocked and Vaishali is very angry. Vaishali says to her mother that you come with me, you will not live here. Sulochana says no Vaishu, I can't come. Vaishali says but aai, vahini is insulting you these days, and today she insulted you in front of me, and you have hid this from us? Sulochana says how would I tell this to you. Vaishali says you could have told us, in your house you are being treated like a maid. Vaishali says I will not let you live over here, come with me. Sulochana says no, if your Baba comes home soon and find out that I am not at home then he will be upset. Vaishali says we don't know how Baba is and where he is, how long will you keep tolerating this? Sulochana says you know that Manju just talks back a lot, but she is very good inside and I will not give her the opportunity to let her complain again please do not force me to come as I won't come. Sulochana tells Vaishu to promise her that she will not tell this to anyone. Sulochana is now very sad. Vaiahali promises that she will not tell this to anyone. Both Vaishali and Sulochana hug.

Satish's house

Varsha is in her room looking very sad. She is cuddling with the stuffed animals that used to be for Soham when he used to live there. Varsha is looking at Soham's toy airplane and all of his other toys. Varsha remembers a happy time when Satish was saying to stop looking at these toys as nothing will happen and Satish was saying Soham will become a doctor. Varsha was saying no way, my Soham will become a pilot. Satish says ok, we will ask Soham what he wants to be. Satish and Varsha are having a nice argument over what Soham will be. Varsha is now crying at those happy memories. She wipes her tears and continues looking at Soham's toys. Satish enters the room and he is on a phone call with a worker. Satish sits on the bed and tells the worker he will call him back later. When Satish hangs up, he asks Varsha what she is doing. Varsha is in a bad mood and says I am doing what you want. Satish tells Varsha to try and understand, whatever I am doing is for your good. Varsha says if you are thinking about my good, then you would not do this, she gives Satish a little push and says I do not wish to argue with you but all I will say is from now on whatever will happen will happen according to your wish. I will never use Soham's name again in front of you. Varsha is crying. Satish is calmer now and says Varsha, I am thinking that we should go very far from here so we will not remember Soham. Varsha says that going far away from Soham will not reduce my love for him. Varsha says as far as I go, I will never be able to forget Soham, at least if I am over here, I will know I am close to him, but if I go far then I may not live. Varsha begs Satish not to take her away from Soham, I don't want to go away from him. Varsha begins to cry and Varsha and Satish hug. Varsha is crying in Satish's lap and is begging him not to take him away from Soham. Satish is hugging Varsha.

Deshmukh House

Archana and Sachu are at the Deshmukh House. Sachu is very excited and he asks Archana if they are going to Mahabaleshwar. Archana says yes we will go as soon as Manav comes home. Sachu asks if there are big mountains over there. Archana says yes, and tells Sachu about the tall buildings in town and the mountains in ahabaleshwar are just as tall as the buildings. Sachu asks if there will be a jungle. Archana says there will be a jungle, and it will be very big.  Sachu asks if there will be animals there. Archana says there will be animals there. Sachu asks how will he fight the animals if he has no gun? Archana says to Sachu to get his gun. Sachu leaves to get his gun and Archana is now talking to Soham who is playing on the bed. Archana asks Soham what he is doing. Archana leaves the bedroom and into the main room. Manav has now entered the house, he is looking worried and goes to sit down. Archana is in the kitchen and is getting water for Manav who is in a very tired state right now. Archana goes into the main room to give Manav his water. Archana asks Manav if he will eat dinner or will he just leave without it? Archana says it is time now to leave for our trip, so I will pack some food but then decides that is not a very good idea to eat dinner when they leave and says to eat dinner at home. Archana says she will make dinner for Manav. She is about to go but Manav calls her. Manav walks up to Archana and he stutters I'm sorry. Manav says I'm sorry but we can't go to Mahabaleshwar. Archana looks sad, and Manav says I know you were very excited and now you are very hurt but there is a reason why we can't go. Archana says but Manav what is not letting us go. Manav tells Archana about his dream project and that Dk sir wants to start it in two days, and he was going to give it to Dharmesh. Archana says bit Mansv, you can start your project in one week. Manav says I tried to ask, but I was told that it had to be started in two days, so tell me what I could do. Manav says so I decided to cancel the trip. Archana says to Manav that he only thought of his project, not about our happiness? I'm not saying that your project is not important but if you wanted to do the project then why did your promise me? Manav says what do you think Archana, I want to spend time with you too but tell me what I should do, if I took a vacation then DK sir would give the project to Dharmesh. Manav says what should I have done Archana? Archana says I understand Manav, but what about Sachu? He has been so excited and was saying he will do these fun things, and have fun and I don't have the bravery to brake his dreams, and tell him, if you want to tell him, you can tell him. Archana is very upset and leaves the room.

Deshmukh House in the bedroom

Sachu is very happy and is playing with his toy gun and is saying he will play with these animals. Manav is wondering how should I tell this to Sachin, everything is so good and he is dreaming so much, he may not understand what I will tell him. Manav sits on the bed with Sachu. Sachu says it is good you came Baba, will you help me, this gun is not going in the bag. Manav asks him why he needs the gun. Sachu says there will be animals. Manav says yes, I forgot but this is a pretend gun. Sachu says so let's get a real gun. Manav says a real gun does not come so soon, we have to order it and it comes after a few weeks. Manav says he will order the real gun and it will come and once it comes we will go to Mahabaleshwar. Sachu asks does this mean we are not going to Mahabaleshwar today? Manav says how will we go without a real gun? Sachu says we will just stay away from the jungle. Manav says but in order to go to Mahabaleshwar we have to go through the jungle. Sachu says we will go and pray to Bappa that nothing will happen and Aagi says if we pray to Bappa then the animals will not be able to bother us. Manav tells him not to complain. Archana has now come in the room watching them. Sachu says but you said we would go to Mahabaleshwar. Manav says we will go. Sachu says but he wants to go to Mahabaleshwar today and I told all my friends that I will go to Mahabaleshwar today, and if they see me tomorrow, then they will bother me. Manav gets a little angry and says I told you we will not go today, Sachu is very sad and says he will not talk to Manav. Manav tries to get him to listen to him but Sachu goes outside. Archana is also standing out and Manav and Archana are looking at each other. Archana leaves the room. Manav looks worried.

Deshmukh House

Archana is standing outside very upset. Manav comes to her. Archana asks him if he feels better by hurting Sachin's feelings. Manav said what could I do? DK sir asked me, Archana interrupts him. She tells him that right now their kids need him. They want to spend time with him. And if he doesn't, then he won't be able to understand the kids. I wanted to go somewhere so that you could understand the kids. You used to spend time with Sachin, so why not now? You don't have any time anymore. And Soham? How much do you know him? He doesn't recognize you. But why am I telling you this. You're work is more important. Manav tells Archana I want to spend time with you guys. Who am I doing this all for? You guys. I just have to compromise. Once I get done with the work then we can make a plan to go, Archana tells Manav no. If you break a promise again, I'll understand you. But Sacchu will not. It will be very hard to make him understand. And I don't want Sacchu to think that his father lies to him. Archana gives him a mad look and leaves. Manav looks sad, and upset.

Precap:

Archana and Aashna are at the Deshmukh House.Archana is telling Aashna that she never forced Manav to take them on a trip and asks Aashna to believe her. Aashna tells Archana that Manav is upset because you are not talking to him. He is not doing his work correctly. Then what about the compromise? Do you want this to happen? Archana says no.

Enjoy!๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx fOrthe update. This show I feel is ready for an end. It's getting really boring now. Thanx again for the update. U rocked it!!!Edited by jaswargikoinahi - 12 years ago
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you for the awesome update
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update bhalla๐Ÿ˜›

Looks like a sad episode..
Hope Ashna stops interfering in arman's life... its really annoying now
poojashree thumbnail
chalo , atleast CV read my post regarding vandu and sulochana, CV ko akal to aa gayi ๐Ÿ˜Š
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update