Update for Tuesday - 12/07 - Hospital continues

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Shubba Akka for the wonderful Update!πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Super Comments Shubba Akka!!πŸ˜ƒ

TA became Anna to Sukumar and Thulasi became Anni to Sukumar...Thulasi being Anni to Sukumar is better than she being Anni to that shameless queen Lav🀒.

Killer should have poured acid on Padma's mouth itself instead of poor Pavi😑...summa summa shouting for no reason...hypocrite creature is asking why TA didnt come inside and talked few consoling words to Pavi aam😑...enna solrathu...thaane shouts and then asks why they didn't come in nu😑...is she thinks everyone around her got patience to listen her joke?🀒

Deepa can sense the danger for Prabha😲...sooner or later Prabha is going to fall for herπŸ˜•...during the tensed situation too our great Madame Buwana didn't failed to scold others.😑

Wow wow wow Lav fainting special is dedicated to me or Theiva Akka
😲...i so wished Shubba Akka to get that...Shubba Akka you should write a Lav scolding special comment just for us after its shown🀣.
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Shubba Akka for the super update and funny comments πŸ€—.

It was a good epi...of course it would be if there are T&T and no fights between them πŸ˜†. It was nice and sweet of TA to console Sukumar and to say he is like a brother for him and Thulais Anni πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. Ennavo ponga...Thulasi ku sontham valarnthikitte poguthu πŸ˜›. Athu kooda sandhosham...but cut the relationship with Sothai and SQ 😈.

Grrr Padma 😑...she just has to repeat that word seeing Thulasi 😑. I really felt bad for our T&T πŸ˜”. How many times would she be repeating that he is jobless...sigh i think she is just doing that what we are doing in IF...almost daily πŸ˜†. Rofl TA...ipdiya bike start pannarathu...paavom Thulasi almost fell from your bike πŸ˜†. T&T looked cute...and Shruti in that Chudi was really nice today 😳. Oh was little surprised with Mohan today...for the first time he did not get any slap from his BIL when he visited his house.

Athu epdinga Deepa dream la mattum Prabha ku ethachum aagum nu varum πŸ˜›...Rofl her mom's question avan engadi un kanavula vanthan πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. I think he might fall for her as she saved his life, i would be happy...hmmm.
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the excellent update and comments! 

Nice to see T'n'TA together for second straight day 😊.

TA was rockstar of the day πŸ‘. Yesterday, it was T consoling a depressed P, today it was the turn of TA to do the honors. TA's words to LA were so true – people who are self-centered are truly orphans. LA guy is truly lucky, whatever TA said is going to happen eventually, TA will be his bro(inlaw) and T will be his 'anni'. TA inviting LA to his abode, hope he doesn't barge πŸ€” when T'n'TA are having quiet time for themselves. Patti was good.

Triple whammy – two and gutters – B, MM wife and I …bah.

Golly……TA was outstanding in showing his contempt and disdain for MM wife's snide remarks towards to T. Poor T, used to MM wife's words, but TA wanting none of this, leaves immediately with T following suit – good to see T responding to TA's call. The bike galloping scene was well executed ….T barely holding TA πŸ˜†.

Sad to see P taking extreme measure πŸ˜”, not able to come to terms with rejection of S as all the counseling by Doc,D, T has become futile. Luckily for P, the call from VR courtesy of D seems to have saved him and also having Doc as father helps. As usual, I and B were pathetic and crummy 😑.   

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that was a wonderful and fast update shubba,  yr comments were too good...

really liked TA getting angry with padma when she hinted bad at T and bike starting with T running n sitting- super (T salt e sariya thaan podura!πŸ˜‰)

prabha's telepathy super..this may just get her father his job back (super bhu cursing then then too)..this may begin the relationship between deepa n prabhakar i think (somehow liking this track because this may ultimately link TT n bhuvana...)

MM and varada are sure competing with each other for best advisor n character actor...MM's advice to padma will hopefully start working..this is the second time TT not entering MM's house...

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Shubba for the excellent updates and comments!!

Mr. K. loves the hospital so much...every month we see someone hurt there...

Today's episode was good.  Tamil was nice and caring to Sukumar.  He made him feel better and it was nice of him to say that Tulasi is his anni and that he has a new family now...I liked it when Sukumar told Pavi to pray to God that she gets better...I'm wondering when we will see Sukumar next...

Padma, as usual opens her gutter mouth...she can't live without yelling at TT...she loves them too much..lol!!

Aww...Tulasi couldn't even come inside her own house...the poor girl...Pavi asked her to stay a bit but Tulasi had to rush and leave...but that's a good thing since Padma would have just yelled more at TT.

I have to agree with Padma about Tamil not having a job...everyone knows that he's jobless now...

Whoaaa...Deepa sensing that Prabha is in danger...at least she saved his life...their love track is going to be really interesting...but poor Kanagu...

Bhuvana is like Padma...instead of thanking Deepa and Varadhan she curses them...I guess Prabha must have really loved Suchi to do this...she should have listened to what Tulasi told him before cutting his wrist.

Hey guys, let's be happy that Psycho never tried to hurt herself...or else GW would have used that opportunity to make Tamil feel even worse and pity Charu.

Overall a good episode...more hospital scenes tom and lavanya track still to come.

sahi. thumbnail
Thanks Shubba for the wonderful updateπŸ˜›

When this Padma is going to change? Tamil save her from the police and she forget everything and yelling at Tamil. Padma have to get daughter in law like Tamil mother then only she will suffer.

Deepa scene was good but it is cinematic. Deepa will have a dream about prabha at the same time Prabha will commit suicide🀣 When Lakshman break Prabha door I coudn't able to control my laugh it was so funny. Prabha is safe and soon he going to marry some other good girl than Suchi and start a new life.

Today episode was good was good because Tamil and Thulasi throughout the episode except the last scene.

Edited by Ravi37 - 12 years ago
lakshyam thumbnail

Thanks for a beautiful update and nice comments Shubba! πŸ‘

TA was very nice today. I liked the way he was there to help Pavi in the hospital and  the way he consoled Sukumar. If TA would have hugged Sukumar then it would have been a hat trick hugging week for TA. πŸ˜†

TAs bike show was also nice today. πŸ˜›  TA and Tulasi were looking cute together.

Deepa dreaming about Prabha was not realistic. Wish Deepa gets more such bad dreams about psycho and GW πŸ˜†   Lakshman opening the door was also very funny. The two security guards where standing still when Lakshman was opening the door all alone. πŸ˜† (May be Kumaran wanted to show that Lakshman loves Prabha a lot than Bhuvana)

I think now Prabha is going to be hospitalized in his own hospital. Tulasi and Deepa  (also TA) might come and see him. Will Bhuvana change her mind about Deepa now and ask VR to take up the job again?

Overall a good episode  πŸ‘πŸΌ 

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Shubba akka for the nice updates and superb comments..!! 

Title was too good Shubba akka, TA consoling Sukumar was nice and telling him the relation as his brother and SIL was good..!! It was sad to Sukumar cry..!! 

Padma why did u go and hide in TA's house.. If you really had that much of rosham, During the MM's case time why did u not say that I don't need any help and why didn't u stay at hospital... For the help he did you(Padma) are showing the right gratitude..!! πŸ˜‘ T following TA when he left was nice and Thulasi was looking so pretty..!! T&T on the bike was nice.. Thulasi paavam , she was so scared when TA did wheeling..!!

Deepa getting Prabha in her dream.. Even though it was dramatic, it wasa pretty good scene...!! But after listening to T&D's advice he was strong with his decision..Why did he attempt to suicide now...??