Reality shows we wanna see-ArMaan

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Reality shows we want to see
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
In the recent past we have seen a variety of reality shows on television ranging from stunt based, task based, singing, dancing, to Swayamvars, but while few have had many seasons and the love of the audiences, there are few who have gone missing. These reality shows had grabbed headlines but today are forgotten. We remember some of the reality shows which would be gladly welcome back on telly.

Showing 1  of 7 images  Previous     Next

Nach Baliye
This show truly was unique when it was aired both on STAR One and STAR Plus. All the seasons were quite memorable for the audiences -be it was Saroj Khan's whistle for the perfect dance or Sanjeeda Sheikh and Aamir Ali's performances. The show got great success with each new season. The show discovered the hidden dance chemistry between Sachin and Supriya Pilgoankar and Tina Dharia-Kuwajerwala who became best dancers on the show. We saw great chemistry between couples and some mind blowing acts.  The concept is still relevant and interesting and if the makers came up with a new season, it would be a delight to watch this show with new celeb couples like Sushant Singh Rajput-Ankita Lokhande, Nandish Sandhu-Rashmi Desai etc.
is it an article ?? if it is so den thanx for sharing😊 nd ofcourse i would love to see sushita together in  reality show infact i m dying to see their performance  as a couple😛 i don't know why star is not thinking again for nachbaliye coz all of us know dat now a days in da tellywood dere r lots of celebrity couples...
oh good lord .. plz no !!!  I dont want to see them in a dance reality show again .. .. they will come till the finals but WILL NOT win ... I am sure of it ...
And hell , I dont want to see ankita in a reality show again ... she is "easy pickings" for the channel to garner TRPs ...
The "writers" of the show will have a field day using her personality to "script" the show ...

Am I overreacting ? Well , maybe ...
But I shudder thinking - Imagine a scenario , where ankita-sushant are the dancers and vaibhavi the judge 
Edited by lunza - 12 years ago