Posted: 12 years ago
MARU!!!! you changed you avi!!! yay!!!!
aww ur too cute man ðŸ˜›
i wana change my other avatar aswell the small one
what shall i change it to?
any idea's ?
do you want an aishu one from kyun! ho gaya na?!
Hi Hetal, Hi Maria. Lol sorry. I don't know why. Everytime I post on either kareena or srk fan club, I forget that I post there. And I dont come back to reply fast. I realize after hours lol

So how u guys doing? Hetal how come u don't post on bollywood section anymore?
hey lensa its k jani i am good how are you? hows life study and all?
@Lensa: I don't like it there anymore...some ppl had me really sad...so I left for good this time!!! I guess it's better...I'm sick of ignoring ppl...so I just sick to the places that make me happy...usually FCs and Geet forum and FF sections!!!

But I do miss you!!!
I miss you too Hetal. Urg...I just recently was thinking about leaving. But than when you leave ppl think your weak or whatever. But am tried of the drama. This forum use to be fun, but now it's going downhill. No wonder my sister wanted to leave and never come back. Sometimes it's not even about the bashing of stars...some ppl go too far to prove their point. Like making personal attacks and supporting each other on forums because they are cyber friends.

Maria- am doing good. Studies going great! 😊

I should stop going to forum and just stick around srk, bebo, and shareena fan clubs where the cool ppl are!