[The Return Of The King] *SRK FC* - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
@lensa: exactly why I left! I used to have so much fun...but then a few ppl had fun of me for no reason...it was so irritating! And I don't care what they think...I'm happy keeping in touch with the ppl I like...a lot of the old crowd left and the newer crowd isn't as mature when it comes to criticisms! I agree...def goin' downhill...I used to have so much fun earlier in the year, but some of the comments actually made me feel sad...and so I left!!! it's okay though...feel so much better without that forum!!!

So how's vacation?!
Vacation is okay. Am taking summer classes. :(

It's alright though...I manage to have fun while taking summer classes lol.

Hetal exactly. Some ppl start making fun of you for your opinion. I see no reason of being on this forum too. I would be much happier. Members call me an obsessed fan when they don't have anything to say. Like really. I think am reasonable fan. An obsessed fan is someone who would think kareena is the most popular actress than Katrina (which there are bebo fans who think that) but I don't think like that.

It's not even just about me some ppl have the guts to call ppl dogs because they are fans of certain celebs. This actually did happen to one member!
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
yup! i know!!! It sucks there...so me out for good!!!!

But OMG!!!! I love your bebo avis!!!

The ra one trailer is looking good!!!
Thanks Hetal. So your a SRK fan? I didn't know that. Maybe I did lol

Something I found on tumblr and wanna share with all srk fans.  Credit bollywoodcaps

YUP!!! I love SRK...I have my problems with him as times, hell I have my problems with Aishu at times too, but OMG!!! If there was a dimple I wanna make my bed in...it was SRK's!!!☺️
Sorry guys for dissapearing
was gone to sleep🤣

@coco thanks for the avi
me useing

found some

Posted by IntoxicatingC.

Congrats on the new FC!!!
Aishwaryaa: I love Jacob!!!
Taylor lautner is HAWT!!!