YRKKH WU-13th July-Naksh romance &Chandni uff..

Posted: 12 years ago

(credit for Text Pree)
WU -13th JULY..

part  start  with  naksh  in  the  room  naitik  show  akshi  the  disigne  of  the  jwenlary  and  said  he  selected  for  rashmi  for  wedding  and  akshi  like  it  and  said  shadi  ka  joda  is  coming  form  ladke  wale  and  the  it  should  mach  and  then  they  whent  to  Deoras  house  and  show  the  disigne  and  rama  said  they  alrady  have  both  thing  rady . akshi   said  that  jwelary  is  going  to made  by  them  but  rama  said  they  alrady  made  it. akshi  ask  if  she  can  see  the  wedding  dress  . ramabahen  said  its  done  by  disigner   and  the  disigner  is  the  best. and  akshi  is  about  to  say  something  and  naitik  stop  her . and  then  they  left.
in  house  maharaji  is  wating and  as  soon  as  naksh  came  he  said  no  one  in  the  house  so  now  they  are  home  so  he  will  go  to  market. and  left. akshi  told  naitik  not  to  worry. naitik  said  he  is  worried  because  ever;yone  is  have  so  much  faith  in  him  and  he  want  the  best  and  akshi    said  just  relex  and  everything  is  going  to  be  fine. and  natik  said  thank  god  he  gave  the  contrect  to  the  chandini  now  nothting  to  worry. and  akshi   said  she  will  make  tea  for  him. and  they  hug😳

Part  2--akshi  is  making  tea   and  naitik  come  in  the  kichen   and  hug  her. she  said  let  her  make  the  tea. and  he  said  he  is  not  stoping  her. and  sarted  to  kiss  her😳. akshi  looked  at  him  and  realise  he  want  more  then  the  tea😉😳 and  nitik  made  askhi  to  tearn  off  the  gas. and  then  both  of  them  in  each  other  eyes. akshi  said  some  one  will  come  . naitik  said  he  lock  the  main  door  so  no  one  will  come  . 😉and  then  he  kiss  her  on  cheeks,nack  and  sholder😳😳😳. akshi  close  her  eyes. and  then  he  hug  her  again  and  akshi  run  away   and  he  followed  her  and  they  went  in  there  room. and  akshi  hug  naitik  and  kiss  him😳😳. and  they  lend  up  in  the  bed😳😍.
they  were  remembering  and  smiling  and  the  door  bell  ring . and  akshi  said  some  one  come   and  about  to  go  and  naitik  hold  her  agani  and  reminded  her  that  this  is  heppend  before. and  akshi😳😳. and  they  remmber  there SR😉. and  the  bell  ring  again  and  akshi  run  and  tryed  to  get  her  clothes   and  hair in  place  so  she  is  😉and  naitik  followed  her.
at  the  door  G3  and BMA  are;  there  and  ask  why  it  take  time  to  open  the  door😆. akshi  is  littel  hasitet  and  nitik  said  no  one  in  the  house  and  they  are  doing  wedding  prepration  so  he  lock  the  door😉😆(Smart  man😉). and  Bma  said  good😆.
and  then  g3  shaw  the  nekless  she  bougt  for  akshi   and  tell  her  to  try  and  akshi  tried  it  and  said  she  like  it. and  then  g3  told  her  to  call  mahendi  lady. akshi  said  the  phone no  in  her  cell  so she  will   call  form  the  room  and  left. naitik  strted  folloing  her😉  and  g3  stope  him  and  said  that   she  wanted  to  talk  to him. and  saying  about some  wedding  thing  but  nitik  is  still  wanted  to  go to  room😆

here  in  akshi  is  about to  go  to the  room  and  saw  bindiya   and  bablu  is  arguing  and  bablu  left  and  bindiya  is crying and  she  come  in  and  give  her  the  water  and  told  her  that  she  shoud  try  to  do  something  to  make  happy  RR🤢. and  left.

part  4--

in  the  hall  the   chandni  come  with  the  pink  sari  and  said  this  is  for  g3  akshi  said  g3  like  dark  shade. and  then   she  saw  price  tag  and  said  this  sari  for  14  thousend? and  then  g3  look  all  the  price tag . and  chandni  said  this  is  all  disigner  sari  and  and  akshi  ask  where  is  the  jwelari and  she  said  they  will get  it  by  wedding  day. and  then   aksi  ask  about  the  gift  for  sangeet  and  chandni  said  it    is  rady  and  akshi  said  she  want  to see it  and  chandni  said  they  are  alrdy  pack😲. and  akshi  said  ok.
precape--- rama came  and said  she  is  taking  rashmi  and  g3  said  they  are doing  mehndi  for  rashmi   and  ST  said  the  same  and  rama  said  the  mahnedi  is  done  at  the  hotel😲and  akshi  is  shoke.

sorry  for  any  mistake. and  i  think  today  is  the  episode is  worth  waching. and  i  think  this  wedding  is  going  to  be  big  blooper😆thanks  to  chandini  and  deora🥱

Edited by madhaviben - 12 years ago
Thank u soo much for the quick update Madhavi di...😃 after reading ur update i don't have the patience to wait for 9:30. i have to watch a on youtube now...
thanku for the lovely update madhavi di... really lovely episode... loved it to the core... 😃
Originally posted by Am33na

Thank u soo much for the quick update Madhavi di...😃 after reading ur update i don't have the patience to wait for 9:30. i have to watch a on youtube now...

yes i  alrady  downloded  on  my  laptop. 😊. and  its  alrady  on  DVR  for  record  too. i  will  keeping  this  one.😉
Originally posted by madhaviben

yes i  alrady  downloded  on  my  laptop. 😊. and  its  alrady  on  DVR  for  record  too. i  will  keeping  this  one.😉

this a must keep episode di... how can we miss it... 😳
great epi 
thanks 4 d update
bina  piye  naasha  chaa  gaya😳

yes i alrady downloded on my laptop. 😊. and its alrady on DVR for record too. i will keeping this one.😉

di we still have 1h and 30min to go i just can't wait soo i'm watching it on net... same here di i record every single episods in my sky+hd box and i save all the good once. i also have a secret pin soo no one else can delete them except for me...
and about today's episode i just don't have any words...😍

yes i alrady downloded on my laptop. 😊. and its alrady on DVR for record too. i will keeping this one.😉

di we still have 1h and 30min to go i just can't wait soo i'm watching it on net... same here di i record every single episods in my sky+hd box and i save all the good once. i also have a secret pin soo no one else can delete them except for me...
and about today's episode i'm running short of words... it was way more than my expectations... simply mindblowing...😍