Thendral Wednesday 13th of July 2011

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Theiva Akka!!😃

Foundation created for T&T fight?😕...Joseph sounds suspicious to me...i don't know why but his acts seem to be not right...he is thinking good to T&T but the way he talked looked like he came to create a fight between them...if he think good for T&T with out listening to anyone its good but what if he is working for Charu😕...I am not going to believe this guy's words till they show the stalker...

I think Charu is making sure that TA is not getting any money help from anyone and trying to move their plan through Thulasi...as of now its a hindrance to their plan if TA works under Darman because he will help TA untill he finish his deal with TPS.

VR and Deepa's scene was good...everyone are stepping ahead in their life except our hero Mr.TA...sathyama when ever someone say only thickest friends can sense when others when they are in danger i remember that great psycho...athu follow others and sense...sigh

TA stayed like statue during Darman/Buwana convo...lol Buwana is going to use TA to give aapu to Darman and TPS aam...At-least Mr.TA used his brain and said it looked like mirattufying nu to Darman...but what use...Mr.Darman is going to convince him very easily tomorrow...i must say something about Darman and his English...i wonder if TA is teaching him English...he got improved in English from his last visit with Buwana...on the whole the episode is good and moving ahead.
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Theiva Akka for the wonderful Update!👏😊
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for the superfast update😊.👏 Bhuvana acted selfishly in today's episode😡. She did not think about varadhan and his daughter deepa as they warned the dream at the right time which made them to notice that prabha has committed suicide.

Deepa's affection towards Prabha could simply be the result of true friendship. Let's see.😍 Coming to Dharman he is playing double game with TA😡 and he totally believes him so he is going to get disappointed in upcoming epi's. In today's epi B and Dharman confrontation was good.  This bhuvanuvuku koolugum aasai meesaikum aasai😉. If TA goes against Dharman then he will do something to him as well.  Kaalai suthina pambu kadigamal vidathu. Athugu munadiye othugita nallathu. 🥱

Coming to Deepa's track,    his father timely advice to deepa's mother was too good👏. Deepa's mother needed that advice from varadhan.

Laxman and varadhan care about their family.  In today's episodeToday those fathers spoke well but it is B who is ruining lax's life😡. Coming to T&t's track, intha Joseph nallavana kettavana??😕 Joseph is still suspicious to me. By the by how does joseph know much about Dharman?❓
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Theiva for the Wonderful update and side comments! 👏

Thulasi you can never thirundhufy your hubby😕. Pattu Pattu thaan he will always understand it. TA really looks pathetic today when he is with Dharman looking thiru thiru mulichifying with no idea of what Dharman is upto. But anyways, hope he will soon join with Sundari and give aapu to both Dharman and Bhuvana.

Varadha is really happy with Lax help. But 100% will again get ashamed by the famous Bhuvana🤢. She will never take the good deed done by VR and Deepa but will ask where did his vairagiyam go? Deepa's look at her mom was nice😛.

Intha Joseph nallavanaa ketavanaa?? But I still have a doubt that he is the spy😕.

"Bye Bye India" and "Good Bye India" was hilarious😉.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
super super fast update theiva,

good just as we were expecting to see scene starting with P n hosp, pleasantly relieved to see TT's house..joseph of course remains suspicious but his adv may turn out for good like whenever anand tried mischief it worked for TT..i think TA will get settled only after people around them or affected by TT get somewhat settled- now that deepa's father is settled and her mother has nothing to crib about TT, one prob solved...

bhuvana track seems interesting-her mind voice like anand's is funny- and moreover bhu n dharman convo always interesting.. i think bhu may come to TT's house to speak to TA.. (one cant say though)

hope slowly with T adv TA abt dharman and his own observations the TA-dharman link will slowly weaken... TA seemed surprised that Bhu is the other lady that TPS is talking abt--

so tmrw may be SQ's track (whos's the luck one to get that update!)..
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the superb comments and update!!

Third day of T'n'TA together 😊 - although briefly.

Coincidence or what?  Same day last year, SQ rolled the dice by breaking the news about TA's engagement [prodded by A wanting to split T'n'TA] to T, opening the flood gates - driving TA and T apart and setting in motion a series of incidents during the tumultuous period eventually ending in T'n'TA marriage after GW rant in college [again prodded by A].  

Joe [the mole is back in action @ the behest of psycho wanting to wedge T'n'TA] has sown seeds of discord in the mind of T about D ... the conman, although J is technically right about D who is a 'fly by night operator' and TA getting involved with D is akin to giving his head in crocs mouth.  

T has mind of her own and has a penchant to take unilateral decisions [her judgment has always been right] without taking into account or worrying about the cause and effect. It will be interesting to see how T handles D's matter with TA as forcing the topic too much can cause rupture in T'n'TA relationship as TA reacts in impulse.

Good to see VR and fam getting a break from their precarious hand to mouth existence, thanks to D. For the first time, D's help to others has had a positive impact on her family's financial situation. It was nice to see VR thanking D 👏. Good to see Doc offering to help as sing of gratitude for D's help. D & P are thick friends...❤️Ahem Ahem.

D,P, B meeting was interesting. B's mind voice, D's English quips at the end ... 🤣🤣. B is planning to teach a lesson to D using TA 🤔...Hmm.

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
sahi. thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for the wonderful update.

Joseph reveal to Thulasi about Dharman but Joseph looks suspicious. I am having a doubt on that Joseph will be the spy. But what Jospeph did today was right because he is caring about Tamil but I doubt Joseph especially when he say to Thulasi don't tell to Tamil that I give the information about Dharman.

Bhuvana and Dharman concersion looks funny espcially Bhuvana mind voice is superb. Is Bhuvana is going to ask help to Tamil for the TPS issue.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the excellent updates and comments Theiva.

What a relief we get to see TT again today..I guess Lavanya drama is tomorrow along with more Dharman/Tamil...

Thank you Joseph for speaking to Tulasi!!!  Finally Tulasi knows the truth about Dharman and that he is a mental fraud.  I really hope she speaks to Ta again.  She should tell him to listen to her patiently and answer her properly unlike today with him rushing away...Is Joseph good?

I was surprised that Dharman came straight to TT's house...but I loved the expression Tulasi gave to Dharman..it was like 'loosa nee?...get out of my house!'..lol

Laxman was good today...happy to hear that Varadhan can start something on his own...go Deepa!...I hope she helps her dad with his business too...I'm scared that Bhuvana may do something though...

Deepa and Prabha...thick friends only???

No hospital scene for Prabha was good...

Dharman's English dialgoues are always fun to hear...and Bhuvana gives the perfect expressions with her mind voice!!  Tamil's job must be to stand beside his anna and look back and forth...that is all he is doing...this is not called a job!!!  I'm going to hate seeing Tamil like this...not good at all Mr. K!!!

Bhuvana speaking to Tamill..that should be interesting???

Overall a good episode...I want Laxman to know about Dharman soon...and waiting to see TPS again.

lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for a superb update! Your comments were so good.

I am almost convinced that Joseph is the spy.

Today he adviced Tulasi to ask TA not to work for Dharman.  Why cant Joseph talk to TA about this? 
Looks like  Psychos plan is to make TA drown in debts and get punched by all these rowdy guys and she will appear in the right time, settle down all the money and save TA. Meanwhile cause unnecessary conflicts between T and T and make TA hate Tulasi.

If Tulasi fights with TA saying Dharman is not a good guy then if TA believes her then he will quit his job and get into financial crisis. If he doesnt believe her then T and T will argue,fight. and TA will get mad at Tulasi.

If Psycho this is your plan then very soon you are going to bite the dust.