Pavitra Rishta July 13th 2011 Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Written Update

Deshmukh House at night

Savita is in her house alone and is very upset. She is remembering the time at the ladies club when everyone had voted for Rasika to be the president. Savita is sitting down now and Damodar has come home drunk, he is singing a song. Savita is very exhausted and is trying to get Damodar not to drink all the time. Damodar is about to say something about Damo but Savita stops him and Damodar apologizes and says you always compare me and your Damo, and I get very upset and that is why I drink. And when I drink, I don't have to hear your voice, Damodar begins to say more silly things about Savita's voice as he is drunk. Savita tells Damodar that today she herself wants to drink. Damodar says you want to drink, he is shocked that Savita wants to drink, and is wondering what Savita is trying to say. Savita says whatever you heard is what I am saying, I want to drink today to forget my loss. Damodar begins to say more silly things as he is drunk and says he will let her drink. Damodar leaves the room, Savita is left sad. and Sundri (the secretary) comes in the house saying madam to Savita. Sundri is telling Savita about how good the photos turned out at the ladies club, she is showing Savita all her pictures. Savita is starting to get a little happy looking at her pictures. Sundri keeps on telling Savita how good she looks. Savita says let me talk, it's my picture, and the good people always get their good photos, now look I will do tomorrow. Sundri excitedly asks what. Savita says she will put the photos in the newspaper and the people from the ladies club will be so jealous, who cares if that Rasika is president? Savita is really happy and says she looks really nice in her pictures, and will put it in the newspaper. Savita tells Sundri to go put the photo in the newspaper so it can be given, and be put in the newspaper. Sundri adds that she will also make sure that her photo is on the front page of the newspaper. Both Savita and Sundri are very loud and excited and Sundri leaves. Damodar comes in the room and gives Savita alcohol to drink. Savita is angry that Damodar put a cup of alcohol in front of her, did I ever tell you that I wanted to drink, and she commands Damodar to take the cup away. Damodar says that you just said you wanted to drink alcohol. Savita says how come you listened to me this time, I have been telling you for the last 25 years to stop drinking and you have never listened. Damodar says you ordered alcohol from me, and now you won't drink it. Savita tells Damodar to leave and if he wants to drink, he can drink. Sachu comes in the room and is telling his grandmother that Papa canceled the trip to Mahabaleshwar. Savita asks Sachu why he canceled the trip, I will get the news from him. Savita calls Manav and Archana to come to the room. Both Manav and Archana come in the room. Savita tells Manav to sit down, Manav sits down. Savita asks Manav if he canceled the trip? Manav says yes aai, in two days there is a project starting, so I thought of completing the project first and then go on the trip. Savita tells Sachu that Baba did not cancel your trip on purpose, and he has to do the project. If Baba does the project he will become a super man. Savita explains to Sachu that Manav will take you to Mahabaleshwar, and he will take you in in an airplane. Sachu thanks Manav and Manav accept the thank you. Sachu tells Manav to take him to Disneyland. Manav says once the project is over he will take him there as well. Sachu gets all excited and runs around the house excited to go to Disneyland. Archana is still upset(don't know why) and leaves the room. Manav looks worried but still smiles at his parents.

Outside at night at some working site

A worker is giving Dharmesh money. The worker adds that because of Dharmesh, they are having to use bad cement, or else the other construction company would not have. The worker asks Dharmesh if he is not scared, and what if the Quality Control Department got to know about this. Dharmesh tells the worker that those who fear do not earn very good money and tells him not to worry about this as this is his work, and those who have money can manage anything. The worker says you are right, and it can also be a benefit to us. Dhamesh says this is just the start, and he begins to have an evil smile. Dharmesh says just look at what will happen ahead, just keep supporting us, and the amount of money you earn money right now, I will give you way more. Dharmesh tells the worker to keep one thing in mind, do not forget my share in this too. The worker says what are you saying, can I ever forget that? Dharmesh says he will leave now. Both of them say bye.

Deshmukh House

Archana is in her bedroom putting clothes in her closet, she is not happy at all and is putting all the toys and clothes away as they were not going on the trip. Manav comes in the room, and he is thinking to himself that Archana is very angry at me, I will have to do something about this but what should I do? Manav decides to help Archana in putting the stuff away. Archana stops him from this, and Manav tells her that he wanted to help her as it will take a lot of time to clean it all up but Archana says it takes no time and tells Manav that she can clean all of it. Archana tells Manav that he has to go to work early in the morning and tells Manav to rest. Manav tries to call for Archana but Archana is ignoring him, and is putting all the clothes and toys away. Manav is sitting down on his bed looking very sad.

At DK's office

DK, Manav, Aashna and Dharmesh and a few other men are having a meeting. The meeting is about the project. DK says so guys, this is all about the project, and asks them how they like the project. A worker says mind-blowing sir, and a lot of the men are really happy about the project. One worker says it is a unique project, because no one has seen it before, and it will be good for our company. Dharmesh is smiling because Manav is not saying anything or contributing to the meeting. DK asks Manav what do you have to say, and asks how he likes the project amendments? Manav is not paying attention at all and is sitting down sad. Dharmesh is looking at Manav. DK asks Manav are you with us? Manav is now paying attention and says sorry sir, and says actually I'm not feeling good. DK says to Manav why don't you take a vreak, we will talk later. Manav excuses himself. Aashna is looking worried and is thinking to herself why is Manav looking so worried, there has definitely been a problem between him and Archana.

Deshmukh House

Archana is at the Deshmukh House. Three men are there too, and Archana is giving them money for something. A man is upset because Archana did not give enough money to him. Archana says it must have been a mistake, she asks for the money back and is going to fix the error. Archana gives the three men the money that they needed. The three men say Namaste to Archana and leave. When the men leave, Archana is thinking to herself what has happened to me? How come I'm acting very upset, how can one trip being canceled affect me this much? Archana thinks what she is doing is wrong, very wrong. Archana decides to call her mother. The phone is ringing at the Karanjkar House. Sulochana is doing some work while sitting down but she picks up the phone. Sulochana says hello. Archana asks her mother how she is doing. Sulochana says I am doing well, tell me how you are doing after so long you remembered your mother? Archana says I just remembered you today. Sulochana asks Archana what the matter is, and asks her why she is sounding so sad. Archana tells her mother that she is not sad at all. Sulochana asks if anyone said anything. Sulochana asks her if she got in an argument with Manav. Archana says it is nothing like that. Sulochana asks if it is anything related to Sachin or Soham. Archana says they are both doing well. Sometimes I get a little worried when it comes to Soham because sometimes he plays very well with me, but other times he cries a lot, I don't even know if he is adjusting to me or not. Sulochana asks Archana if she is worried because of the Soham matter. Sulochana tells Archana to bring Soham to her house for two to three days, you will be a little more at ease and we will be happy to see Soham. Archana tells her mother that she can't make it today as Manav is starting a new project, and it is important for me to stay here. He does not manage his food, or take care of himself so I will have to take care of him. Archana tells her mother that she will hang up now, and says she has to take Sachu to school. Sulochana tells Archana that she takes care of everyone, and says to also take care of herself and whenever you are sad then just call me. Archana says yes, and tells her to take care of herself too. Both of them say bye.

DK's office

DK, Manav and Dharmesh are walking into DK's office. DK is telling Manav that he has now seen his dream project, and asks Manav how do you feel? Manav says he is good and very promising. Manav is thinking in his head that so much is happening in my life, one way I am going to start my dream project and another thing is the person who I am doing all of this for is very upset with me. DK is telling Manav that he should get the say in this as he has worked so hard for his dream project. Manav is thinking in his head that it is the start of my new achievement but I was by myself in this, I wish Archana was happy and we both would celebrate our happiness together. Manav thinks in his head, what should I do, how do I win Archana?

Deshmukh House in Archana's bedroom

Archana is sad while sitting on her bed and Aashna is entering Archana's house. Aashna comes in the bedroom and sits down on the bed. She clears her breath and then Archana notices Aashna. Archana asks Aashna when she came. Aashna says when you were stitching. Aashna notices Archana is very sad. She asks Archana how long she will keep giving herself pain. Archana says she will be hurt, after so many years we got happiness, we were going to go somewhere on a trip to have fun, and it would be so upsetting that the trip got canceled. Aashna says I can understand, but look in Manav's place too, if the project had not been that important, would he have canceled the trip? Aashna tells Archana not to think emotionally but to think practically. Aashna tells Archana that if Manav did not do that project, than that may have been your very last trip. Aashna tells Archana that this is the project which will make Manav very good. Aashna tells Archana that if his project goes successfully then he can arrange for many trips for you guys, but if he did not get the project, then even arranging for a small trip would be very hard. Aashna tells Archana that it would be very important for them to compromise for the good of their future. Archana tells Aashna that she did everything, and that she did not tell Manav anything for canceling the trip, and I did not force him to take us anywhere for a trip, please believe me I did not say anything to him. Aashna says he is worried because you are not talking to him, he is not able to concentrate on his work, and it is possible he may not be able to do the project so what will be the use of the compromise? Aashna asks Archana if she wants this to happen. Archana says no. Aashna smiles and says good, she asks Archana to call Manav, and tell him that you are not angry with him and not to take tension. Aashna tells Archana to call him but Archana is not willing to and stutters. Aashna gets the phone and says to Archana call him. Archana does as she is told and gets ready to call him.

DK's office and Deshmukh House in Archana's bedroom

Manav, DK, and Dharmesh are in DK's office. Manav gets a phone call and says excuse me to DK. DK nods to Manav meaning he is excused. Manav goes to the other room and picks up the phone. Archana says hello Manav. Manav says yes Archana. Archana asks Manav what he is doing. Manav tells her that he is working. Archana says to Manav that she called him to tell him it is good that they did not go to Mahabaleshwar. Aashna smiles at Archana. Archana tells Manav that she is not feeling well right now, and if we had gone to Mahabaleshwar we would not have had any fun. Manav is worried and asks Archana what happened to her. Archana tells Manav that it has got a little cold but don't worry I will take my medicine. Manav tells Archana to go to the doctor. Archana asks Manav what is the need to go to the doctor, our aai is here, she is the doctor, she will give me a medicine. Manav is still worried but Archana tells Manav not to take tension. Aashna is smiling and Archana is telling Manav to focus on his work, and since you promised Sachu that you would take him to Disneyland, there is a lot of money needed for that, and for that you will also have to do a lot of work, so please do your work carefully. Manav is happy and says thank you Archana. Manav says that since I talked you, I have become less tense, and I will work now. Manav says listen, I needed to tell you one more thing. Archana says yes. Manav says I love you. Archana is happy but is looking shy. Both put the phone down.

Deshmukh House

Aashna looks happy to see Archana happy. Aashna says that by talking to Manav, you have a smile on your face, and if you guys can't stand not talking to each other then why do you guys fight? Aashna asks Archana how she is feeling. Archana says she is feeling good, Aashna says she is feeling very hungry and asks if she will make some food for her. Archana says yes, of course. Both Archana and Aashna are very happy.

At an office

A man is telling Manjusha that all the papers are perfect, just put your signatures down and that house is yours and will be on your name. The man gives Manjusha the papers to sign her name. Manjusha is very happy and is thinking to herself that she is so happy that she now knows the house will be on her name. Manjusha tells herself not to make it late, and to quickly sign the papers and make your dreams come true. Manjusha thinks in her head that how will I do this, and thinks no, I will not do this, Vinod will do this. Manjusha thinks that Vinod will put his signatures for the house to be on Manju's name, Manjusha thinks it is time for fun now. Manjusha has an evil smile on her face.

Precap: Outside, Manjusha and Vinod are talking. Vinod is telling Manjusha that we have been making a mistake by thinking about aai and baba. Vinod is saying that aai and baba have never thought about us, all aai does all day is talk about Archana, Manav, Archana, Manav, and this is enough. Vinod says he is ok to sign the papers. Manjusha is very happy.

Enjoy!😊

Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the fab update Bhallarox :)

The show is coming to a standstill...we still have Dharmesh scheming, Varsha acting like a kid...Ajit gone bad again...Manju evil as ever!

why can't we just see some good times ONLY between Manav & Archana
bakbakqueen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dear Bhallarox,
I have been following the pavitra rishta written updates for quite sometime and wanted to compliment you on the promptness with which you post the updates! It's amazing! Very well written updates too! Keep up the good work!
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update. I  stopped watching PR a while back. Only look forward to read the updates.
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update. Vinod and manju need a really good slap in the face. Like really? U question ur parents upbringing like that? Tisk tisk.
Shivani86 thumbnail
 Ramyasubbu I couldn't have said it better myself! :)    Too often we forget the work that goes into providing these updates.  Thanks Bhallarox!  The updates you provide are much appreciated 😊
OLGNES thumbnail
thanks for the update!!!!
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the update...
precap is very bad...hated Manju always but now VInod too...😡
bablinisha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

sorry guys, i don't know if i'm missing something in the story, why is vinod upset with his parents, archana and manav? please tell, btw thanks for the update.