>CrAzYy FoR BOoKs BoOkS AnD MorE BOoKs< - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Well I'm a crazy reader i can read books in 2 hours flat!!
Some of my favourite books are:

1. P.S.I love you
2. Harry Potter(all)
3. Twilight series
4.Mills and boons
5.tell me your dreams by Sidney sheldon
6. All Dan Brown books
7. A walk to remember
8. The notebook
9. A bend in the road
Edited by shaaranya - 12 years ago
Awesome thread! well as i am a book worm atleast foe me this thread roxxx hehe
Too many books i read and too many of the favos cant pick one...

But the best series that I loved more than Twilight saga is
"House of Night" 
"The Sisters Grimm"
"Once upon a Prom"
"The chronicles of Narnia"

those are all the novel series...and yup from different genres...there are still more...but if i give a list it will just keep on going
I have many favorite books; SYDNEY SHELDON and JEFFERY ARCHER are my favorite authors...it's difficult for me to choose one, what to do?...OK let me think
I shall start with Sheldon as he the senior among the two

Title Of Book/Novel: PRIDE AND PREJUDICE
Author: JANE AUSTEN
Rating(Out Of 10): 10
Why is it Your Favorite Book: I really don't know why I like or say love this book, may because of its narrative writing style which grips the reader, or may be because previously I saw a serial TRISHNA that aired on DD1 and was based on this novel, IDK but I like this novel to cores
Favorite Character, and Why: Elizabeth and Darcy
If I Can Change One Thing In This Book It Can Be...Because...: I would like to change Lydia Bennett and the Bingley couple, though Mrs. Bennett could also do with little change but then the story will not be as it is
Would You Recommend it to a Friend:yes I even recommend it to my seniors
Picture Of The Book (Optional):

Title Of Book/Novel: IF TOMORROW COMES
Author: SYDNEY SHELDON
Rating(Out Of 10): 9.5
Why is it Your Favorite Book: It is a crime fiction, It is a story pertaining an ordinary woman who is framed by a mafia, her quest for vengeance towards them and later life as a con artist. the narration is perfect and the intellect of Tracy and Jeff oozes with each step , even Daniel's character is well written... the writers has done a very good job
Favorite Character, and Why: is no doubt Tracy Whitney as this is her story and Jeff Stevens is also a heart throb intelligent con in no way less then her, even Daniel though I hate him leaves a mark
If I Can Change One Thing In This Book It Can Be...Because...: no I don't want any changes, every thing is perfect, even the end is a master peice
Would You Recommend it to a Friend: yes I recommend it to every one I know

Title Of Book/Novel:
Author:
Rating(Out Of 10):
Why is it Your Favorite Book:
Favorite Character, and Why:
If I Can Change One Thing In This Book It Can Be...Because...:
Would You Recommend it to a Friend:

Title Of Book/Novel:
Author:
Rating(Out Of 10):

Title Of Book/Novel:
Author:
Rating(Out Of 10):

Edited by smj1977.shruti - 12 years ago
A brilliant topic. I am a complete book worm, I'd rather sit at home an read a book then go out partying any day. Loved reading all of your replies, have added a few books to my reading list. My favourite book probably changes every   single time I pick up a new one! But I stumbles across this book a couple of months ago and it really touched me.  

Title Of Book/Novel: A thousand splendid suns
Author: Khaled Hosseini 
Rating(Out Of 10): 10 definitely
Why is it Your Favorite Book: This has to be one of the very few books that brought tears to my eyes. From a flawless writing style to a heart wrenching plot, this book has it all. It shows the struggle of two girls who have been through so much in such a young age. The author described every emotion beautifully; you would smile when the characters do, you would cry when they cry and you would mourn when their loved ones die. The book is set in a difficult time in Afghanistan and it shows how two girls over come their fears, and troubles and fight for a better life regardless to whether they are successful or not. One more thing that I loved in this book is the realism, you could really connect with the characters. 
Favorite Character, and Why: Mariam- A girl who was born a bas***d, a girl who was married off, a girl who was abused and mistreated. Yes she loved, she had a will to live. She had the courage to fight back. I salute her. 
If I Can Change One Thing In This Book It Can Be...Because...: Nothing, every sentence is written with up most perfection. 
Would You Recommend it to a Friend: Definitely, I got a few my friends to read this and they also thoroughly enjoyed it.

[QUOTE
ME TOO LOVE THIS BOOK ..FINISHED READING JUST A FEW MONTHS AGO :)
[QUOTE
HEY ME TOO ALCHEMIST IS MY ALL TIME FAV :) VERY INSPIRATIONAL