Posted: 12 years ago
Hi BHPH forum members!

It is a request that all read this post. I realize this forum is coming to its end, and I am very late. But please, for the sake of your love for this great show, take a moment to listen to what I have to say.

I did not know of BHPH until about a month ago, when I began watching Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. Needless to say, I fell in love with Barun Sobti and his acting talent. I researched a little about his TV career thus far, and came across his first major role as a male lead in BHPH which aired on SonyTV. Curious and eager to see the different shades Barun could carry as an actor, ... I went onto youtube and typed in "Baat Hamari Pakki Hai scenes". The first scene that came up was titled 
"I SaVan Scenes I Kuch Kuch Hota Hai". And so, I click and watched,... and was completely awestruck. It was by far one of the best romantic sequences I had ever seen on Indian Television. And this is HUGE, because I have seen some of the best tv couples and shows (geet, dmg, lnmdj, mjht, etc...)... this show had made the list of top scenes after I had watched just ONE scene, and didnt even know the storyline of this show at all.

I was utterly amazed. and of course, I ended up watching every episode, and finishing the entire show in just one months time. 4 weeks. thats all it took me. This was a record. The ending was so abrupt, I didnt even realize I was watching the last episode. Then I came to this forum and saw similar disappointment in the shows end. I was dying to watch more, and could not believe it was already over. I was, am and will continue to be in love with Barun and Ankita, both as individual actors, and as their characters in BHPH. They come in my list of top TV couples, and BHPH in my list of top TV shows. I could even watch all the episodes from beginning to end again. I would never get tired.

Barun's new show is great. Ankita's new show is still making its way after its first week. But I want to see them together. And I know there are many others who secretly wish the same. Whether its BHPH 2 or a completely new show,... they need to come back on screen together. My hope is, through this one post, I can help motivate all BHPH and AB fans to unite, and ask for their reappearance, even if its just an interview together,... but something. Just so we can show them how much they are loved. And how many fans their couple has created. Remember Karan Singh Grover and Shilpa Anand? KaSh came back after TWO YEARS. Why?How? Because their fans never stopped showing them love. Because their fans made it a point to keep their KaSh alive. And they came back together. We can bring AB back, only if we show them our love. And I have joined IF with the hope that my fellow AB fans will help me bring our favorite jodi back.

Thanks for reading, and please comment. Let me know what you think... whether its good/bad,... let me know. I cant make AB come back alone. I need your help.

Love, New IF member, and an AB fan on a mission,
Ria

Hai Ria

You are new to  this forum

You are most welcome.๐Ÿ˜ŠNice to see your article.Yes I am great fan of Barun and Ankita like you.BHPH is a good family serial.with good acting ,good music,good dialogues. first time I feel like to watching hindi  serial like BHPH. I  enjoyed it throughly.

I felt Barun and Ankita are the best romantic pair in TV serial  of recent time Barun acting in comedy or serious role is simply awesome.He has proved in BHPH any role given to him, he can act.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ So also Ankita her  expression through her eyes and smile can't be forget.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I do not know many times I have watched BHPH episodes ๐Ÿ˜‰You will be surprised to know countless times๐Ÿ˜›

Even I like them to act together in BHPH2 or any other new serial.

BHPH forum  is still active. This shows how much we love Saavan pair.One of the fan given Barun and Ankita as Saavan pair.๐Ÿ˜†

Once again welcome to the forum and for the nice article Ria
๐Ÿ‘
Hi welcome to our AB fanclub. We al love barun and ankita in bhph. Their chemistry onscreen is azaming.
Thanks so much keaun and anasuya!

I appreciate the warm welcome, and glad you liked my post!!

Im glad to see that the forum is still somewhat active, just for the SaVan love <3

I hope that we can get more AB fans to come back and show support for the jodi. Maybe we can get a group of us to send mails into IF channels, and get an AB interview!! It would be awesome :)
Edited by BarunAnkiLuv - 12 years ago
I Like your idea๐Ÿ˜‰ Ria
๐Ÿ˜† Ria di,
meine aapko bataya na ki mein bodh busy thi toh mein respond nahi kar payi lekin ab mein karungi teek hai๐Ÿ˜‰

Hi Ria di!!!๐Ÿค— ( ๐Ÿ˜‰ )
First off, I would like to say:

Welcome to India-Forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A BIIIGGG warm ๐Ÿค— for ya di!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I know that you will be a GREAT member on I-F!
Ria di, it's okay that you didn't know about BHPH before, but what's courageous of you, is that you still joined the BHPH forum even though that the show had ended months ago. You wanted to join our family and share thoughts about the show. We are sooo glad to have someone like you on this forum!!!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿค—

You know di, I kind of found this forum and fell in โค๏ธ with AB the same way as you did, but I just was searching on Google, " Baat Hamari Pakki Hai", and then I found this wonderful forum๐Ÿ˜†.

I am reading that you have mentioned that you would like that we (meaning the fellow BHPH members ad AB ones) to join hands and bring back AB's jodi. It's a very great idea I think!!!๐Ÿ˜› We have tried one time when a member had given us the e-mail address for the head office of Sony (sorry people, I don't really remember the name๐Ÿ˜•), and our mission was to send them as much messages as we can to bring back BHPH and AB. We had to express our feelings toward the show, why we want it back, and other things like that! I had also sent them lots! But, the thing is, I don't think any body got anything back from them. Not that I know of. We only got a message that - something like, they would get back to us... but they didn't.
Let's hope they come back with BHPH 2 or something.

Di, your Story with BHPH isn't bad! No need to worry!๐Ÿ˜› You have most likely inspired many people di!๐Ÿ‘ Hats off!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

We will all try to get as many members as we can to help, mera waada hai aapko
๐Ÿ˜Š

Love your lil' di,
                            <3 Ships
my story is almost similar to @BarunAnkiLuv๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i came to know about this serial when i read the last post of LATE GEETU๐Ÿ˜ญ...i understood that she was the fan of barun from baat hamari pakki hai, before that i never heard the name of this serial. just for the sake of geetu i started watching this serial from the first epi...trust me @BarunAnkiLuv took one month to complete watching the show...i did it with in 10 days with out skipping a single scene...watching day and night ...staying up to 2am and watching...it was a rocking serial...ankita and barun rocked as saanchi and shravan.

it is disgusting to know the channal end this super duper serial for the sake of stupid serial CCKP๐Ÿ˜ก...which did not even run for four month and going to end.๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago
Firstly,

Ships, thank you SO much for such a great response :) Mujhe lagta hai ki hume news channels ke saath saath IF ko bhi mails send karne chahiye. Agar hum saab unse request karein ki AB ko ek interview mein dikha do, toh I am sure ki voh shayad SBS, SBB, ya phir Wassup TV mein humein EK interview toh zaroor denge. Lekin iskeliye humein zaada se zaada mails behjne honge. Aur voh bhi everyday! Mushkil toh hai,... lekin agar hum fans chahe, toh kuch bhi kar sakte hain. We need to take inspiration from KaSh fans!! Agar voh kar sakte hain, toh hum kyun nahi? If we can get AB to realize how huge their fan following is, then they will definitely do a show together, Im sure!!!

And Shumi,

Thank you so much for the response!! Yes, I agree, Sony's decision to cut BHPH for CCKP was a very bad move. BHPH could have continued for another year at least. It was a fantastic show.

Guys, I say we start sending mails asap! And in EVERY mail we send, we should show our love for BHPH, and esp AB,...ask for AB interview, and BHPH2!!!
I must appreciate you for the enthusiasm you have shown for trying to  bring back  BHPH2
Ria๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by anasuya43

I must appreciate you for the enthusiasm you have shown for trying to  bring back  BHPH2
Ria๐Ÿ‘

Yaar, saach bataon? This enthusiasm for BHPH 2 is in all YOU guys too. I know deep in your heart, you all were unhappy when it ended, and you all wanted more. Main toh bas,... uss ehsaas ko phir se jaagane ki koshish kar rehi hoon.

Tum log toh hamesha se yahan teh,.. hamesha se BHPH ko pyaar karte aaye ho. Main toh bas abhi aayi hoon yaar! Its only been what,.. 2 months since I first introduced myself to BHPH?... Honestly, no show has ever touched my heart like this one,.. and no jodi has ever had such an effect on me as AB's jodi. Toh, maine socha,... ek baar try karke dekhna hi padega. Agar mein yahan akar, IF ko join nehin karti,.. aur bas yeh EK koshish nahin karti,... toh mere jo pyar hai AB ke liye, voh unkaha rehjata.

If we send them lots and lots and LOTS of mails together,..main janti hoon ke voh AB ko jakar zaroor kehenge,.. ke unke fans unse aab bhi pyar karte hain. At least AB will realize. Bas. Main yehi chahti hoon. I want AB to know that there are fans out there who still watch BHPH episodes over and over,.. only for them and their fantastic show.

We will show SONY how much we loved BHPH. And how sad we are that it was given an undeserved end. And they themselves will tell us they are heading to make BHPH 2. Aur jab voh din aayega,... humari, aur iss forum ki jeet hogi.