Krithikas Gallery, Angini ,Ragvir VM,P 47, MAR 23 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by manoo.18

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW...⭐️⭐️⭐️

Outstanding VMs collections my dear...👏👏👏

Outstanding,Beautiful,Excellent, Mind blowing,Fantastic,Fabulous,Good,Nice & Awesome VMs...👏⭐️👏

Keep up your great work...👍🏼⭐️👏 God bless you always my janni...🤗🤗🤗 Keep rocking with your VMs...⭐️⭐️⭐️

A big round of applause for you my dear...

Thank you so much my dear friend Manoo.🤗🤗

Love your graphics so much dear,❤️i had a smile seeing this.😃😃😃

Please watch the VM's whenever you have time and comment friend.😳

Originally posted by -SaHir-

Congrates dear Krithi

Really glad to see your new gallery...fantabulous & beatiful vm collections sure this beautiful journey contineou...
waiting for you new vms ... your hardwork dedication Hats Off...
keep it up friend

my dear krithi
 Thank you very very much my friend Sarah.🤗🤗🤗

Thank you for this beautiful congratulatory messages. 🤗🤗

Please continue to support me like this dear.😃😃😃

And thank you again for everything you do for me.🤗🤗🤗

gallery krithika..

for your first VM gallery... 

love thous Ragvir VM's...😊
👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Dear Krithika

You are a beautiful creative person making beautiful VM's and thanks a lot for making this collection

Truly grateful for all your efforts!!

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Originally posted by zan101

gallery krithika..

for your first VM gallery... 

love thous Ragvir VM's...😊
👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Thank you so much Zaina.🤗 🤗🤗I am so happy to see your comments.😃😃😃

Love you dear 🤗,Please continue to support me.😃

Originally posted by shanti05

Dear Krithika

You are a beautiful creative person making beautiful VM's and thanks a lot for making this collection

Truly grateful for all your efforts!!

👏

Thank you very much Shanti for your comments.🤗

With all of your support ,i have completed many VM's 😃and opened this gallery.😃 Watch all my VM's at your free time.😳

This new VM song suggested by Shanti,😊she told me to use some scene which i have used at the end,😊hope you all like it.😊Please write your comment friends.😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iayy94srGpM[/YOUTUBE]

@krithika...again congrats for the VM gallery..👏

wat a beautiful start for the VM gallery with such a heart touching song..

maine kab socha tha hoga yun kabhie rahon mein mil jayeinge do ajanabee..start perfect anmol looking at ragini sleeping and he had a wish that the distance between them comes over..the following scenes so aptly chosen..ragini's too starting to care more for anmol.

i'm falling in love ..with their kanpur trip and car scene.ragini in anmol's arms ..the KCscene with ragini hugging anmol...i'm falling in love ..the lyrics so well blended  with the scenes.gradually how they were coming closer..

tumho jahan mein wahan dil se joh dil mila...beautiful krithika with their dream dance.necklace scene both so  happy and yes they fell in love and the ending i just love it anmol lifting ragini's chin and their eyes met.mesmerising...😍

krithika first VM for this thread and its really touching and so captivating with angini the magical couple..👏

you did a fantastic job and keep rocking this thread same as first one...⭐️⭐️⭐️..

thanks to shanti for this beautiful soothing song...😊

Edited by savee_k - 12 years ago
Originally posted by savee_k

@krithika...again congrats for the VM gallery..👏

wat a beautiful start for the VM gallery with such a heart touching song..

maine kab socha tha hoga yun kabhie rahon mein mil jayeinge do ajanabee..start perfect anmol looking at ragini sleeping and he had a wish that the distance between them comes over..the following scenes so aptly chosen..ragini's too starting to care more for anmol.

i'm falling in love ..with their kanpur trip and car scene.ragini in anmol's arms ..the KCscene with ragini hugging anmol...i'm falling in love ..the lyrics so well blended  with the scenes.gradually how they were coming closer..

tumho jahan mein wahan dil se joh dil mila...beautiful krithika with their dream dance.necklace scene both so  happy and yes they fell in love and the ending i just love it anmol lifting ragini's chin and their eyes met.mesmerising...😍

krithika first VM for this thread and its really touching and so captivating with angini the magical couple..👏

you did a fantastic job and keep rocking this thread same as first one...⭐️⭐️⭐️..

thanks to shanti for this beautiful soothing song...😊

Thank you so much Saveeta.🤗

As i always love to read your detailed comments as it gives me so much happiness.😃😃

I am so happy you liked the first scene ,Anmol looking at Ragini sleeping😃. I too thought it will suit that line.😳

Yes Saveeta, this kanpur scene shows Ragini's side of love so beautifully😍.Glad you liked this too.😃

KC Scene ,was the best i could do for that sad music 😳,but i loved it so much😃.So happy you too liked it.😃

And glad you liked the dance scene too 😃.The necklace scene and KC Chin scene was suggested by Shanti.👍🏼

Thank you so much Saveeta for your continuous support to me 🤗and please always continue to do so.😃

@Krithika: Again congrats for your new Video mixes thread...🥳🥳🥳

I am so happy for you...😃😃 Very nice VM my dear...👏👍🏼👏

Love the starting scene, ❤️ Anmol looking at sleeping Ragini...😍❤️😍

Lyrics: "Meine ye kab socha tha ho ga yoon kabhi,rahh mein yoon mil jaein ge do ajnabi,hum dono jo paas ae tou,dil jitna khush hai utna haraan" OMG loved the "Eye lock scene" beautiful scene selection my dear...😍👏🤗 Then female voice: meine ye kab socha tha, nice scene selection...❤️🤗

And the other scenes perfectly blended with the lyrics...👏👏

Lyrics: "Ooo hooo i am falling..i'm falling in love with you" WOW, my most favourite scene "The car scene" So beautiful...😍❤️😍

"Meine ye kab socha tha ho ga yoon kabhi,rahh mein yoon mil jaein ge do ajnabi, kya jane kyun tum jo mile dil jitna khush hai utna haraan" WOW Kanpur trip scene...⭐️ loved it yaar...❤️

And then again, Ooo hooo i am falling..i'm falling in love with you" The garland scene...😍❤️😍

Then "Emotional KC hug scene" OMG OMG, loved it to the core of my heart...❤️❤️ So perfectly blended with the music beats...👏⭐️👏

Lyrics: "Khaboon ka hai ye jahan, nazaroon ki dhoop hai chand sa roop har, tum ho jahan mein wahaan, dil se jo dil mila... Beautiful dream dance of AnGini...😍

And then so mesmerizing ending with AnGini's KC chin scene...😍👏👍🏼

Day by day loving AnGini more & more,❤️ It's all because of your beautiful VMs my dear...😃

Thank you so much for giving us such a big collection of VMs on AnGini...🤗🤗🤗 And yea, you have completed 64 VMs on AnGini... yippee 🥳 That's great yaar... Keep continue like this...👍🏼😃

Edited by manoo.18 - 12 years ago