Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: manoo.18

@Krithika: Again congrats for your new Video mixes thread...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

I am so happy for you...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Very nice VM my dear...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Love the starting scene, β€οΈ Anmol looking at sleeping Ragini...😍❀️😍

Lyrics: "Meine ye kab socha tha ho ga yoon kabhi,rahh mein yoon mil jaein ge do ajnabi,hum dono jo paas ae tou,dil jitna khush hai utna haraan" OMG loved the "Eye lock scene" beautiful scene selection my dear...πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ€— Then female voice: meine ye kab socha tha, nice scene selection...β€οΈπŸ€—

And the other scenes perfectly blended with the lyrics...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Lyrics: "Ooo hooo i am falling..i'm falling in love with you" WOW, my most favourite scene "The car scene" So beautiful...😍❀️😍

"Meine ye kab socha tha ho ga yoon kabhi,rahh mein yoon mil jaein ge do ajnabi, kya jane kyun tum jo mile dil jitna khush hai utna haraan" WOW Kanpur trip scene...⭐️ loved it yaar...❀️

And then again, Ooo hooo i am falling..i'm falling in love with you" The garland scene...😍❀️😍

Then "Emotional KC hug scene" OMG OMG, loved it to the core of my heart...❀️❀️ So perfectly blended with the music beats...πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘

Lyrics: "Khaboon ka hai ye jahan, nazaroon ki dhoop hai chand sa roop har, tum ho jahan mein wahaan, dil se jo dil mila... Beautiful dream dance of AnGini...😍

And then so mesmerizing ending with AnGini's KC chin scene...πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Day by day loving AnGini more & more,❀️ It's all because of your beautiful VMs my dear...πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much for giving us such a big collection of VMs on AnGini...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— And yea, you have completed 64 VMs on AnGini... yippee πŸ₯³ That's great yaar... Keep continue like this...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much my dear friend.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Yes dear,those eyelock scenes are my most most favorite ones.😍😍😍Glad you too enjoyed it dear.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Yes my friend,This car travelling scene was so beautiful with those English lyrics,😍😍😍so happy you commented on this.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

This scene so beautifully shows Ragini's side of her love,❀️❀️❀️so i used it πŸ˜³and glad you loved this too dear.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Yes my friend,i just loved doing this scene with the musicπŸ˜ƒ.oh,my dear ,you loved this tooπŸ˜ƒthankyou once again.πŸ€—

The dance was so beautiful😍 and perfectly blended with the lyricsπŸ‘ ,i too loved it my friend.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜³

Yes Manoo dear,πŸ˜ƒnowadays i am loving them more crazily than before watching their scenes again and again while doing VM's and reading saveeta's FF πŸ˜³β€οΈπŸ˜

Yes my friend 64 πŸ˜ƒand you continue to support me like this dear.πŸ€—

wow what a vm to start your gallery ⭐️ πŸ‘ very beautiful vm ❀️  good job πŸ‘πŸΌ the starting paino music & both scenes selection is very beautiful i luv it ❀️ specialy the 2nd scene ❀️
starting with my favourite scenes 😳 male lyrics... '' maine yeh kab socha tha... pass aye toh'' AnGini room scene very nice πŸ‘β­οΈ
specialy when lyrics starts'' Dil jithna kush hai uthna hairaan'' ragini stearing anmol & comes out from imagination 😳               very beautiful 😍 β€οΈ good job ⭐️ πŸ‘πŸΌ
same female lyrics the AnGini scene selection & best part again with the lyrics'' Dil jithna kush hai uthna hairaan'' anmol eyes closeup ragini standing infront  😳 πŸ˜ very nice ⭐️ πŸ‘                     i like the AnGini hotel scene with the lyrics too ❀️ nice editing πŸ‘
lyrics '' OH i am fall in in love with you '' ragini falls anmol save her very nice 😍 πŸ‘
 the scenes selection on the instrumental music ❀️ πŸ‘ β­οΈ        both scenes πŸ‘ when anmol praises ragini very touching ❀️      one of my most favourite scenes ❀️ &  2nd scene AnGini KC hug with the high note music very impactive β­οΈπŸ‘ perfect scenes selection πŸ‘πŸΌ
lyrics''Khaabon ka hain yeh jahaan...ab yeh samaa'' the whole AnGini dance scenes very nice.. very beautiful ❀️ πŸ‘β­οΈ              then'' OH i am fall in love with you '' the whole ending scenes selection ⭐️ anmol making ragini smile ❀️ ragini teasing anmol ❀️  beautiful ending with anmol ragini KC scene ❀️
fantastic & really great job10 β­οΈs πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ keep it up friend πŸ‘πŸΌ

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@krithika.i just watched the VM.jis din se maine...😊

i remember when i heard the song ,i told you how this will surely suit angini..😊

next you did such a beautiful VM with their best scenes..the KC..necklace one..balm scene..real treat as it was so apt blended well with the lyrics..πŸ‘

angini so in love and the ending i always love this scene..😳

both looking at each other and their eyes conveying so much of their heart feelings..😊

beautiful couple..i'm always in awe...😍

thanks krithika for the effort done everytime to give us such memorable moments of angini with so much beautiful songs..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SaHir-

wow what a vm to start your gallery ⭐️ πŸ‘ very beautiful vm ❀️  good job πŸ‘πŸΌ the starting paino music & both scenes selection is very beautiful i luv it ❀️ specialy the 2nd scene ❀️
starting with my favourite scenes 😳 male lyrics...
'' maine yeh kab socha tha... pass aye toh'' AnGini room scene very nice πŸ‘β­οΈ
specialy when lyrics starts'' Dil jithna kush hai uthna hairaan'' ragini stearing anmol & comes out from imagination 😳               very beautiful 😍 β€οΈ good job ⭐️ πŸ‘πŸΌ

same female lyrics the AnGini scene selection & best part again with the lyrics'' Dil jithna kush hai uthna hairaan'' anmol eyes closeup ragini standing infront  😳 πŸ˜ very nice ⭐️ πŸ‘                     i like the AnGini hotel scene with the lyrics too ❀️ nice editing πŸ‘
lyrics '' OH i am fall in in love with you '' ragini falls anmol save her very nice 😍 πŸ‘
 the scenes selection on the instrumental music ❀️ πŸ‘ β­οΈ        both scenes πŸ‘ when anmol praises ragini very touching ❀️      one of my most favourite scenes ❀️ &  2nd scene AnGini KC hug with the high note music very impactive β­οΈπŸ‘ perfect scenes selection πŸ‘πŸΌ
lyrics''Khaabon ka hain yeh jahaan...ab yeh samaa'' the whole AnGini dance scenes very nice.. very beautiful ❀️ πŸ‘β­οΈ              then'' OH i am fall in love with you '' the whole ending scenes selection ⭐️ anmol making ragini smile ❀️ ragini teasing anmol ❀️  beautiful ending with anmol ragini KC scene ❀️
fantastic & really great job10 β­οΈs πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ keep it up friend πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much my dear Sarah.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

As always i love to read detailed comments.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks dear for liking this oneπŸ€—, i just love angini's eyelock in these scene so much.😍😍😍

Yes my friend,that's one of my favorite too.😍❀️❀️

Thank you my friend for commenting on this sceneπŸ€—,i was searching for a suitable scene to the music lastly i got this.

Glad you enjoyed angini dance bit too.β€οΈπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much for always encouraging me friend.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Originally posted by: savee_k

@krithika.i just watched the VM.jis din se maine...😊

i remember when i heard the song ,i told you how this will surely suit angini..😊

next you did such a beautiful VM with their best scenes..the KC..necklace one..balm scene..real treat as it was so apt blended well with the lyrics..πŸ‘

angini so in love and the ending i always love this scene..😳

both looking at each other and their eyes conveying so much of their heart feelings..😊

beautiful couple..i'm always in awe...😍

thanks krithika for the effort done everytime to give us such memorable moments of angini with so much beautiful songs..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

Thank you so much saveeta.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

your comments always means a lot to me.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

yes ,you always choose best and meaningful songs for our AnginiπŸ‘πŸΌ

for me each and every angini scene are best and a memorable one.😍😍❀️

please watch the vm's and post your comments my friend.😳
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Hi Friends,

This new VM song suggested by Saveeta😊.Loved this song and i am hearing this for the first time.πŸ‘πŸΌPleas write your comments friends.😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJz8HhEIyls[/YOUTUBE]

tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krithikas

Hi Friends,

This new VM song suggested by Saveeta😊.Loved this song and i am hearing this for the first time.πŸ‘πŸΌPleas write your comments friends.😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJz8HhEIyls[/YOUTUBE]

fantastic krithika😊... loved the  song...😊
and nice scenes... you have edit it very well...πŸ‘ πŸ‘
keep going...πŸ‘

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@krithika..you rocked completely  my friend..wat a beautiful treat.πŸ‘

You are amazing you make every song look so beautiful on angini..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Your hard work  and dedication reflect  In this VM krithika..πŸ‘

Absolutely loved it..from start to finish I was in awe..😍

Ragini in anmol's arms..harr taraf hein rawan aap ka hi nasha.. choo gaye dil ko aap ki haar adaa..

Ban jaayiye iss dil ke mehmaan.necklace scene ..kanpur scene ..ragini tears anmol making her smile...awesome krithika ..the awkwardness so visible but still their hearts wishing aap mere dil ki mehmaan ban jaayiye..

Palkon mein teri kahani rahetee hein..khaid nazron mein teri tasveer hein..krithika you got the best scenes for this lyrics..anmol daydreaming about ragini...he could not forget his dream of her in his arms from his thought in the rain..beautifully done...πŸ‘

Wat to say krithika you bring another perfect moment of angini to suit this one.tere lafzon ka fasaana parta houn.baas tera hi chehera rozaana padtha houn..anmol already got wat ragini could not express at that moment just by looking at her facial expression...well who knew ragini better than anmol..this scene and wordings goes perfectly together..πŸ‘

My best scene anmol daydreaming again about his ragini..following another one ragini blushing watching her husband going to office..tere hi tamaana labon mein barlee hein..zindagi bhi tere hawale kar di hein..ragini completely in love with her anmol..the blush the smile says it all..😊

The KC scene..its treat after treat krithika so aptly chosen one...chaal rahee dhadkan sirf tere liye from anmol to his ragini and from ragini to anmol .kamoshi se teri hi baatein kartee houn..jeete houn martee houn..baan jaayiye iss dil ke mehemaan..πŸ‘

Ending too good ..anmol wants only ragini's happiness loking in her eyes so closeand ragini so loving and caring for anmol asking him to be careful..finally both happy with their beautiful angel tammy to ragini aap ke bina zindagi adhoori hein.i'm in awe completely krithika as how you ended this beautifully made VM...😍

Finally both was their dil ke mehemaan...😊

Cant thank you enough for this awesome fantastic VM...you are a pro in creativity for angini VMS...this for you krithika...β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ€—...

Edited by savee_k - 18 July 2011 at 12:43am

Edited by savee_k - 12 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Originally posted by: zee10

fantastic krithika😊... loved the  song...😊
and nice scenes... you have edit it very well...πŸ‘ πŸ‘
keep going...πŸ‘

Thank you sooo much my dear sweety.πŸ€—

So happy you loved it dear.πŸ₯³

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Originally posted by: savee_k

@krithika..you rocked completely  my friend..wat a beautiful treat.πŸ‘

You are amazing you make every song look so beautiful on angini..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Your hard work  and dedication reflect  In this VM krithika..πŸ‘

Absolutely loved it..from start to finish I was in awe..😍

Ragini in anmol's arms..harr taraf hein rawan aap ka hi nasha.. choo gaye dil ko aap ki haar adaa..

Ban jaayiye iss dil ke mehmaan.necklace scene ..kanpur scene ..ragini tears anmol making her smile...awesome krithika ..the awkwardness so visible but still their hearts wishing aap mere dil ki mehmaan ban jaayiye..

Palkon mein teri kahani rahetee hein..khaid nazron mein teri tasveer hein..krithika you got the best scenes for this lyrics..anmol daydreaming about ragini...he could not forget his dream of her in his arms from his thought in the rain..beautifully done...πŸ‘

Wat to say krithika you bring another perfect moment of angini to suit this one.tere lafzon ka fasaana parta houn.baas tera hi chehera rozaana padtha houn..anmol already got wat ragini could not express at that moment just by looking at her facial expression...well who knew ragini better than anmol..this scene and wordings goes perfectly together..πŸ‘

My best scene anmol daydreaming again about his ragini..following another one ragini blushing watching her husband going to office..tere hi tamaana labon mein barlee hein..zindagi bhi tere hawale kar di hein..ragini completely in love with her anmol..the blush the smile says it all..😊

The KC scene..its treat after treat krithika so aptly chosen one...chaal rahee dhadkan sirf tere liye from anmol to his ragini and from ragini to anmol .kamoshi se teri hi baatein kartee houn..jeete houn martee houn..baan jaayiye iss dil ke mehemaan..πŸ‘

Ending too good ..anmol wants only ragini's happiness loking in her eyes so closeand ragini so loving and caring for anmol asking him to be careful..finally both happy with their beautiful angel tammy to ragini aap ke bina zindagi adhoori hein.i'm in awe completely krithika as how you ended this beautifully made VM...😍

Finally both was their dil ke mehemaan...😊

Cant thank you enough for this awesome fantastic VM...you are a pro in creativity for angini VMS...this for you krithika...πŸ€—...

Edited by savee_k - 18 July 2011 at 12:43am

Thank you very very very much Saveeta.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I had a mixed emotions both happy and tears πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜­,reading your comments.😳

You have written so much to make me happy,😳 Thanks .πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

So happy you loved the VM, Angini always makes us AWE seeing them.😍😍😍

Glad you liked the garland ,necklace and kanpur scenes.πŸ˜ƒyes saveeta each scene shows their mesmerizing awkwardness so beautifully.😍❀️

Yes Saveeta that scene suited so beautifully with the lyricsπŸ˜ƒ.First i added another one πŸ˜Š,again i remembered this cold scene then immediately changed to this one.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜β€οΈ

I always use translated lyrics while doing a VM😳, When i read this particular lyricsπŸ˜ƒ,the first scene came to my mind was handsome sceneπŸ˜ƒ.Well said Saveeta, who knew Ragini better than Anmol.πŸ‘

I know your favorite scene is Anmol daydreaming,so i used that.πŸ˜ƒAnd yes saveeta ragini blushing scene suited well with the lyrics .πŸ˜ƒglad you liked both.πŸ˜ƒ

So happy you loved KC scene too with the lyrics .πŸ˜ƒYes, the way Anmol looks at her πŸ˜,she can clearly see his love for her in his eyes.😍❀️

You had only asked for this scene Anmol saying bye πŸ˜ƒ,glad you loved this scene with the lyrics.πŸ˜ƒAnd i used these promo  scenes to end as it's all your most favorite.πŸ˜ƒI know you'll love it.β€οΈπŸ˜ƒ

Credit for choosing such a beautiful and meaningful songs should go to you.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Always it's a pleasure doing Angini VM's for you πŸ˜ƒand all other friends.πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much my dear friendπŸ€—,for this loving appreciations and detailed comments.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

AND