always you come with some  surprise but this is the best... πŸ‘πŸΌ β­οΈ

krithika for  you first VM gallery...
many beautiful angini,  Ragvir,  surabh  VM's πŸ˜ƒ 

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

now it will be easy... all beautiful VM's are in one place...😍

for this lovely treat   my dear.😊

Thank you so much Sweety. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Sorry dear I missed your post .πŸ’”πŸ˜”

But when i saw this now ,i am so happy and excited.

Always support me and love me my friend.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

manoo.18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

WOW Krithika, Your LOGO is very beautiful...😍❀️😍

Hats off to Sarah for making such a lovely animated siggie...πŸ‘β€οΈπŸ‘

I'll watch your new VM & soon will be there with my comments...😊
nice song & beautifuly edited β­οΈ you have chosen many beautiful scenes ❀️ πŸ‘πŸΌ
the necklace scene & hotel meeting scene with the lyrics'' banjahiye is dil le meman '' very beautiful  😍 specialy the hotel scene β€οΈ
lyrics ''tere lafzon ka fasana partha hoon bus tera hi cehra rozana partha hoon'' ragini standing confuse 😳 don't know how to reply alek question & anmol knew it πŸ˜³ beautiful scene 😍 good job ⭐️
blushing  smiling ragini standing with anmol ''teri hi tamanna rago main bhar li hai zindagi bhi tere hawale kar di hai'' very beautiful & well edited ❀️ 😍 β­οΈπŸ‘
i really like the whole ending scenes β­οΈ πŸ‘  they are new & you selected & edited them really perfectly πŸ‘ 10⭐️ s
savee nice song selection ⭐️
krithi really good job πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ keep it up friend πŸ‘πŸΌ

@manoo so sweet of you dear i am really glad you liked the logo😊
πŸ˜ƒ

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -SaHir-

nice song & beautifuly edited β­οΈ you have chosen many beautiful scenes ❀️ πŸ‘πŸΌ
the necklace scene & hotel meeting scene with the lyrics'' banjahiye is dil le meman '' very beautiful  😍 specialy the hotel scene β€οΈ
lyrics ''tere lafzon ka fasana partha hoon bus tera hi cehra rozana partha hoon'' ragini standing confuse 😳 don't know how to reply alek question & anmol knew it πŸ˜³ beautiful scene 😍 good job ⭐️
blushing  smiling ragini standing with anmol ''teri hi tamanna rago main bhar li hai zindagi bhi tere hawale kar di hai'' very beautiful & well edited πŸ‘
i really like the whole ending scenes β­οΈ πŸ‘  they are new & you selected & edited them really perfectly πŸ‘ 10⭐️ s
savee nice song selection ⭐️
krithi really good job πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ keep it up friend πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much my dear Sarah.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

As always your comments bring so much happiness to me.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I loved how you analyze each lyrics with the scene.πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈβ€οΈ

So happy you liked the ending too.

Yes,Saveeta always chooses some best and meaningful songs.πŸ‘

manoo.18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Krithika: Watch your "Ban Jaayiya VM" πŸ˜ƒ

So sorry for too late commenting, actually i was very busy because of my studies...😳

OMG, Outstanding VM my dear...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ My most favourite song on my  favourite AnGini...😍❀️😍

Lyrics: "Har taraf  ravaan aap ka hi nasha, chou gai dil ko aap ki har aada, Banjahiye is dil k meman" WOW, you have selected my most favourite scene, the garland scene, very nicely blended with the lyrics...πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

Lyrics: "Banjahiye is dil k meman, banjahiye in sasoon k arman" The necklace & hotel scene, love it to the core...❀️ Especially liked necklace scene very much...❀️

Lyrics: "'Tere lafzon ka fasana partha hoon bus tera hi cehra rozana partha hoon" Ragini don't know how to reply Alek's question & Anmol knew it, beautiful scene selection my dear...😍❀️😍 OMG, love Anmol's dream scene...😍

Lyrics: "Teri hi tamanna ragoon main bhar li hai zindagi bhi tere hawale kar di hai" blushing smiling Ragini standing with Anmol, So well edited scene...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

So beautiful ending...😍 You have selected some beautiful promo scenes of AnGini...😍❀️😍 ROCKING VM my dear...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

Dear, you don't know how much i love your this VM...❀️❀️❀️

God bless you always my dear...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I have downloaded it & i'll rate it 10000/10000 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

This song made my day, πŸ˜ƒ outstanding song selection, πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ thanks to Saveeta di for suggesting such a lovely song...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by manoo.18 - 12 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Originally posted by: manoo.18

@Krithika: Watch your "Ban Jaayiya VM" πŸ˜ƒ

So sorry for too late commenting, actually i was very busy because of my studies...😳

OMG, Outstanding VM my dear...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ My most favourite song on my  favourite AnGini...😍❀️😍

Lyrics: "Har taraf  ravaan aap ka hi nasha, chou gai dil ko aap ki har aada, Banjahiye is dil k meman" WOW, you have selected my most favourite scene, the garland scene, very nicely blended with the lyrics...πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

Lyrics: "Banjahiye is dil k meman, banjahiye in sasoon k arman" The necklace & hotel scene, love it to the core...❀️ Especially liked necklace scene very much...❀️

Lyrics: "'Tere lafzon ka fasana partha hoon bus tera hi cehra rozana partha hoon" Ragini don't know how to reply Alek's question & Anmol knew it, beautiful scene selection my dear...😍❀️😍 OMG, love Anmol's dream scene...😍

Lyrics: "Teri hi tamanna ragoon main bhar li hai zindagi bhi tere hawale kar di hai" blushing smiling Ragini standing with Anmol, So well edited scene...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

So beautiful ending...😍 You have selected some beautiful promo scenes of AnGini...😍❀️😍 ROCKING VM my dear...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

Dear, you don't know how much i love your this VM...❀️❀️❀️

God bless you always my dear...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I have downloaded it & i'll rate it 10000/10000 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

This song made my day, πŸ˜ƒ outstanding song selection, πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ thanks to Saveeta di for suggesting such a lovely song...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank you so much my dear .πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I was waiting for your comments😳.But,it's Good studies are more important.πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ

So happy to read your comments dear,πŸ˜ƒ glad it's your favorite song.πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you my dear,it's my most favorite too,❀️i just love their beautiful awkwardness in this scene.😍

Yes dear for these lyrics i thought the necklace and hotel scene would suit wellπŸ˜ƒ.Glad you liked this too.πŸ˜ƒI just love ragini's expression so much in these scenes.😍❀️

Yes manoo,what could be better than this scene for these lyrics.❀️😍

Glad you liked Anmol's dream scene,πŸ˜ƒthat scene is saveeta's favorite ,so i used it.πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you again my dear for loving this scene with the lyrics.πŸ€—β€οΈ

I am so happy you loved the ending πŸ˜ƒ, i thought of using those promos and i am happy you said it beautiful.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you my dear for your wishesπŸ€— and so happy you downloaded it.πŸ˜ƒ

WOW 10000/10000 ,I am on cloud nine.😳

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@krithika..watch two VMS one after the other..😊

maula mere and iss taraha ashiqui...

both fantastic.first one you have given us the most beautiful close-up of angini eyes lock..aankh teri kitni haseen.too beautiful krithika..πŸ‘

second one again beautiful close-up of anmol adoring ragini's face.tere chehere pe apni nazar chor jaoungaa..beautiful ..πŸ‘

i love both the VMS ending with one of my most captivating scene..πŸ‘

its so refreshing and heart warming to watch these VMS again krithika.its always a delight to watch your beautiful fantastic creations in this great collection of angini VMS..great job and keep rocking...β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ...
Edited by savee_k - 12 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Originally posted by: savee_k

@krithika..watch two VMS one after the other..😊

maula mere and iss taraha ashiqui...

both fantastic.first one you have given us the most beautiful close-up of angini eyes lock..aankh teri kitni haseen.too beautiful krithika..πŸ‘

second one again beautiful close-up of anmol adoring ragini's face.tere chehere pe apni nazar chor jaoungaa..beautiful ..πŸ‘

i love both the VMS ending with one of my most captivating scene..πŸ‘

its so refreshing and heart warming to watch these VMS again krithika.its always a delight to watch your beautiful fantastic creations in this great collection of angini VMS..great job and keep rocking...πŸ‘πŸΌ...

Thank you Saveeta for watching these 2 VM's.πŸ€—πŸ€—

I am so happy to read your comments.πŸ˜ƒ

And thank you for your appreciations too.πŸ˜³πŸ€—

I loved doing VM's on angini in these 2 songs.πŸ˜ƒ

As you said,I used all those scenes were Anmol adoring Ragini's face in tarah aashiqui ka VM.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜β€οΈ

Keep watching the VM's Saveeta πŸ˜ƒand post your comments too.😳

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Hi Friends,

I love this song😊 ,so i thought of doing a VM on our favorite Angini.😊 Please watch and write your comments Friends.😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecS0mP43LHU[/YOUTUBE]