Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

@krithika..wat a fantastic VM.loved it very very much.already watch it two times..πŸ‘

Haal-e-dil..anmol's heart feelings..

First I love all the new scenes you have added ..very well blended with the lyrics..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Starting with tammy's birthday and in his thoughts about ragini In the study..kaash yun hota haar sham tu paas hota ..guzaara bin tere ab mushkil yeh lagtaa..so apt this scene krithika for this lyric..πŸ‘

The lock room..haal-e-dil tujh ko sunata..how he wished to tell her how much he means for her..perfect krithika..πŸ‘

The walk in the rain.both in their emotional break down supporting each other..tanhaai mein nein sataaya tujhe pukara..so heart touching how you have so well mixed these emotional moments with the lyrics..πŸ‘

Khawbon ka kab tak loun sahara..i think this scene is the best one for these wordings.anmol dreaming about ragini and he wanted it to be all real..πŸ‘

Cottage scene their eye lock.maange yeh aankhein haar pal tera nazara..beautiful..πŸ‘

The following scenes..anmol adoringragini doingher sringaar.the garland scene..their hand touch..haal-e-dil tujhko sunata..i'm In awe you did it so beautifully..πŸ‘πŸΌ

The ending so catchy..balm scene..gift scene..sargi scene and their slow dance in the rain..finally ragini understood anmol's haal-e- dil..outstanding..love it..πŸ‘

Its awesome krithika.every scene .the song and your fantastic creativity it's a delight to watch the VM.πŸ€—

I will say its rocking krithika and keep rocking you too and give us more of such treats..⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️..

Edited by savee_k - 12 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: savee_k

@krithika..wat a fantastic VM.loved it very very much.already watch it two times..πŸ‘

Haal-e-dil..anmol's heart feelings..

First I love all the new scenes you have added ..very well blended with the lyrics..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Starting with tammy's birthday and in his thoughts about ragini In the study..kaash yun hota haar sham tu paas hota ..guzaara bin tere ab mushkil yeh lagtaa..so apt this scene krithika for this lyric..πŸ‘

The lock room..haal-e-dil tujh ko sunata..how he wished to tell her how much he means for her..perfect krithika..πŸ‘

The walk in the rain.both in their emotional break down supporting each other..tanhaai mein nein sataaya tujhe pukara..so heart touching how you have so well mixed these emotional moments with the lyrics..πŸ‘

Khawbon ka kab tak loun sahara..i think this scene is the best one for these wordings.anmol dreaming about ragini and he wanted it to be all real..πŸ‘

Cottage scene their eye lock.maange yeh aankhein haar pal tera nazara..beautiful..πŸ‘

The following scenes..anmol adoringragini doingher sringaar.the garland scene..their hand touch..haal-e-dil tujhko sunata..i'm In awe you did it so beautifully..πŸ‘πŸΌ

The ending so catchy..balm scene..gift scene..sargi scene and their slow dance in the rain..finally ragini understood anmol's haal-e- dil..outstanding..love it..πŸ‘

Its awesome krithika.every scene .the song and your fantastic creativity it's a delight to watch the VM.πŸ€—

I will say its rocking krithika and keep rocking you too and give us more of such treats..⭐️..

Thank you so much Saveeta for your  appreciations.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

When i heard the song,immediately i wanted to make a vm on angini πŸ˜ƒ,as you said it suits anmol's heart feelings so beautifully.😍

Glad you loved the new scenes which i used. πŸ˜ƒAnd yes the anmol study room  scene and the room lock scene blended so beautifully with those lyrics.😍

So happy you loved those emotional scenes too with those lyrics.😊

What can be the better scene for Anmol's dream than this cold sceneπŸ˜ƒ ,as he always wanted to be with her.😍

I just love their eyelock scene in the cottage πŸ˜and anmol adoring ragini while she is getting ready,😍so i thought it would suit those lyrics😊,I am happy it blended so well.πŸ˜ƒ

Glad you liked all the scenes in the end too.πŸ˜ƒ

beautiful song & wounderful vm ⭐️ πŸ‘ great job krithi πŸ‘πŸΌ
starting with my favorite scenes 😳
''Hale dil tujhko sunata Dil agar yeh bol pata bakhuda tujhko hai jata jaan'' AnGini room scene beautiful  😍 well edited πŸ‘
lyrics''Tere sang jo pal bitaata...muskuraata haan''  anmol wakesup & see ragini sleeping so beautiful 😍 ❀️ i luv this whole scene β€οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘ lyrics ''tu meri raah ka sitara tere bin mei awara'' AnGini walking in the rain beautifuly edited πŸ‘ specialy with
the lyrics''Jab bhi tanhai ne sataya tujhko besaakhta pukara '' both AnGini hug scenes perfectly edited β­οΈπŸ‘ great job πŸ‘πŸΌ lyrics''Meri yeh dono paagal aankhein har pal maange tera nazara '' AnGini cottage scene ❀️ beautiful perfect πŸ˜πŸ‘ lyrics''Aa samjaun inko kis tarah inpe mera bas nahin chalta haan '' ragini getting ready anmol watching from mirror πŸ˜ perfect scene selection β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌbeautiful ❀️😍
then the whole scene sequences perfectly edited 10⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
the dining table scene,specialy ragini falls scene beautifuly edited,β­οΈπŸ‘ gift scene,KC scene & nice ending with AnGini rain dance...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
fantastic & great job πŸ€— keep it up friend
πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by -SaHir- - 12 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Hi Friends,

Made a Ragvir VM,for my dear Friend Manoo ,as she asked for it.😊Please watch and comment Friends.😊

"Guys, Please do comment on my VMs gallery too"

Edited by krithikas - 12 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SaHir-

beautiful song & wounderful vm ⭐️ πŸ‘ great job krithi πŸ‘πŸΌ
starting with my favorite scenes 😳
''Hale dil tujhko sunata Dil agar yeh bol pata bakhuda tujhko hai jata jaan'' AnGini room scene beautiful  😍 well edited πŸ‘
lyrics''Tere sang jo pal bitaata...muskuraata haan''  anmol wakesup & see ragini sleeping so beautiful 😍 ❀️ i luv this whole scene β€οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘ lyrics ''tu meri raah ka sitara tere bin mei awara'' AnGini walking in the rain beautifuly edited πŸ‘ specialy with
the lyrics''Jab bhi tanhai ne sataya tujhko besaakhta pukara '' both AnGini hug scenes perfectly edited β­οΈπŸ‘ great job πŸ‘πŸΌ lyrics''Meri yeh dono paagal aankhein har pal maange tera nazara '' AnGini cottage scene ❀️ beautiful perfect πŸ˜πŸ‘ lyrics''Aa samjaun inko kis tarah inpe mera bas nahin chalta haan '' ragini getting ready anmol watching from mirror πŸ˜ perfect scene selection β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌbeautiful ❀️😍
then the whole scene sequences perfectly edited 10⭐️
the dining table scene,specialy ragini falls scene beautifuly edited,β­οΈπŸ‘ gift scene,KC scene & nice ending with AnGini rain dance...πŸ‘
fantastic & great job πŸ€— keep it up friend
πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much my dearest Sarah.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

As always your comments make me so happy my dear.

It always gives me so much pleasure reading your comments comparing scenes with the lyrics.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Always keep supporting me my friend.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by krithikas - 12 years ago
manoo.18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Krithika: WOW, what a VM my dear, great work...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

You have used my most favorite scene of RagVir...😍❀️😍

Lyrics: "Jism se rooh tak hain tumhare nishaan, ban gae tum meri zindagi" Beautiful scenes selection my dear...πŸ‘πŸΌ Just love that hug & suhaag raat scenes...❀️

Lyrics: "Jum mile nahin the tum, na thi khushiyaan na ghum, tum mile tou badle zindagi k ye mosam" WOW, you have selected my most favorite scene, Valentines Day scene...😍

Lyrics: "Tum ho mera pyar, tum se hai qarar, tum ko hi basaya mein ne yadoon mein" Yaar, love that funny orange scene...πŸ˜†β€οΈ 

So romantic ending with Honeymoon night & KC night scenes...😍❀️😍

Outstanding VM my dear...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ Very nice song selection...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much my dear friend, for making such a beautiful VM especially for me...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I'll rate it 1000/1000...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Keep it up my dear...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by manoo.18 - 12 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Originally posted by: manoo.18

@Krithika: WOW, what a VM my dear, great work...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

You have used my most favorite scene of RagVir...😍❀️😍

Lyrics: "Jism se rooh tak hain tumhare nishaan, ban gae tum meri zindagi" Beautiful scenes selection my dear...πŸ‘πŸΌ Just love that hug & suhaag raat scenes...❀️

Lyrics: "Jum mile nahin the tum, na thi khushiyaan na ghum, tum mile tou badle zindagi k ye mosam" WOW, you have selected my most favorite scene, Valentines Day scene...😍

Lyrics: "Tum ho mera pyar, tum se hai qarar, tum ko hi basaya mein ne yadoon mein" Yaar, love that funny orange scene...πŸ˜†β€οΈ 

So romantic ending with Honeymoon night & KC night scenes...😍❀️😍

Outstanding VM my dear...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ Very nice song selection...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much my dear friend, for making such a beautiful VM especially for me...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I'll rate it 1000/1000...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Keep it up my dear...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much dear for this wonderful comments.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I am so happy you loved it so much.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Yes dear, all scenes are my favorites too❀️ πŸ˜,glad it's your favorite too.πŸ˜ƒ

I thought that valentines day scenes would blend well with those lyrics,πŸ˜ƒglad you liked it.πŸ˜ƒ

Oh ,the orange peeling scene one of my most favorite scene too.😳

So happy you loved their beautiful nights at the end πŸ˜ƒand glad you loved the song too.πŸ˜ƒ

It's my pleasure to do this VM for you dear.πŸ˜ƒ

manoo.18 thumbnail
@Krithika: So beautiful VM my dear...😍❀️😍

Lyrics: "Hal E Dil tujh ko sunata dil agar yeh bol pata bakhuda tujhko hao jata jaan" AnGini room scene, so beautifully edited...πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸΌ

Lyrics: "Tere sang jo pal bitaata waqt se mein wo mang lata yaad kar k muskuraata haan" So beautiful scene where Anmol wake up & see sleeping Ragini, like it a lot...β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

Lyrics: "Tu meri raah ka sitara tere bina hoon mein awaara" Rain scene & AnGini emotional hug scenes, love it to the core my dear...πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ‘

Lyrics: "Khuwaboon ka kab tak loon sahara ab tou tu aa bhi jaa khudaara meri yeh donoon pagal ankhein har pal magein tera nazara" So beautiful cottage eye lock scene...😍

Lyrics: "Samjhahoo in ko kis tarah in pe mera bus nahi chalta" Love that scene where Ragini getting ready & Anmol watching from mirror, it's too good...πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ˜

Lyrics: Hal E Dil tujh ko sunata dil agar yeh bol pata bakhuda tujhko hao jata jaan" Very nice ending with dinning table scene,garland scene,KC scene,gift scene & rain dance scenes, Great work my dear...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€— Keep continue like this...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Originally posted by: manoo.18

@Krithika: So beautiful VM my dear...😍❀️😍

Lyrics: "Hal E Dil tujh ko sunata dil agar yeh bol pata bakhuda tujhko hao jata jaan" AnGini room scene, so beautifully edited...πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸΌ

Lyrics: "Tere sang jo pal bitaata waqt se mein wo mang lata yaad kar k muskuraata haan" So beautiful scene where Anmol wake up & see sleeping Ragini, like it a lot...β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

Lyrics: "Tu meri raah ka sitara tere bina hoon mein awaara" Rain scene & AnGini emotional hug scenes, love it to the core my dear...πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ‘

Lyrics: "Khuwaboon ka kab tak loon sahara ab tou tu aa bhi jaa khudaara meri yeh donoon pagal ankhein har pal magein tera nazara" So beautiful cottage eye lock scene...😍

Lyrics: "Samjhahoo in ko kis tarah in pe mera bus nahi chalta" Love that scene where Ragini getting ready & Anmol watching from mirror, it's too good...πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ˜

Lyrics: Hal E Dil tujh ko sunata dil agar yeh bol pata bakhuda tujhko hao jata jaan" Very nice ending with dinning table scene,garland scene,KC scene,gift scene & rain dance scenes, Great work my dear...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€— Keep continue like this...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much my dear.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Glad you liked the Angini room scene with the lyrics,πŸ˜ƒthe look of Anmol as how he wanted to express his love for Ragini was so beautifully shown😍,so i thought of using this scene here.πŸ˜ƒ

And the morning Anmol waking up seeing Ragini, πŸ˜how happy he was to be with her,😍i love his expressions,😍so i used this scene too with tere sang lyrics dear.πŸ˜ƒ

So happy you loved most of the scenes which i thought would suit the lyrics.πŸ˜ƒ

And i thought their rain dance would be perfect for their ending😍,thanks dear for liking that too.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

manoo.18 thumbnail
@Krithika: Watch the VM & it's too good my dear...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

You have selected so many beautiful scenes of AnGini...😍❀️😍

WOW, just love the starting scene...❀️ Ragini angry with Anmol, so beautiful...😍

Lyrics: "Ye din ye mahine saal guzaar jain ge mere yaar magar itna rakhna khayaal jeena sirf mere liye qasam se jeena sirf mere liye" Just love the eye lock scene in the hall & necklace scene...❀️

And then so beautiful car scene of AnGini, so perfectly blended with the music beats...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Lyrics: "Ab kabhi na kam ho beqarari apni yuo hi barhati jae ye khumari apni, mujh ko dharkanoon mein tum chupa k rakhna chahatoon ko dil se tum laga k rakhna" Sindoor scene & KC emotional hug scenes, both scenes are my most favorite scenes of AnGini...😍❀️😍

Lyrics: "Kaisi ho rahein saath sath chalna,chahe badle mausam tum nahin badalna" lovely scene, Anmol kisses his daughter & Ragini smiles...😊

Lyrics: "Tera mera nata ab kabhi na toote sansoon ka ye bandhan ab kabhi na choote" pallu scene,So perfectly blended with the lyrics...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

And then so beautiful ending with KC chin scene & Happy Ending where Ragini said to Anmol, we will always live together...πŸ˜ƒ

Awesome & great work my dear friend...πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘ Keep it up...πŸ‘πŸΌ