Fantastic song selection & you have made it very beautifully...πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘

Good job my dear...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you my dear Manoo ,Maira,πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank you dear for posting your comments from both your account.πŸ€—πŸ€—

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Friends,

This new VM song was suggested by our friend Saveeta😊, I tried something new to suit this song, πŸ˜Šhope you all like this too.😊

Saveeta, please accept this as my birthday gift to you,πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mli-5fmARlg[/YOUTUBE]
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@krithika...its awesome.fantastic..superb..the list goes on ..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Wat a treat and the effect of black and white with the song it enhance the beauty of the VM.well done krithika..πŸ‘πŸ‘...

You are the best as all the scenes edited to suit this song are just so so beautiful.πŸ‘

Start with one of the best scene anmol adoring ragini and she feeling shy..next another of their best scene anmol again adoring his beautiful wife sleeping .mein nighahein tere chehere se hatooun kaise..really anmol always loved to admire his ragini's beautiful face...perfect krithika..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Cha rahee thi teri meheki huee zulfon ki ghata..you are best in chosing apt scene , teri ankhon and the best eye lock scene of angini..tauba tauba woh nasha hein batoun kaise..once more beautifully chosen scene for this bit ragini looking so beautiful with her wet hair and anmol adoring her face so lost in her beauty..awesome krithika...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Shauq nazrein shararat se baaz ayegee.ragini teasing her husband and smiling..so so beautiful.the next following scene suit this lyric.kabhie rootegee..you have given us the best scene to fit in the lyric..πŸ‘πŸΌ

The end I'm in awe..the kitchen scene anmol heart feelings.mein nighahein tere chehere se hataoun kaise anmol looking so adoringly at his ragini..ending with a classic scene anmol so lovingly lifting ragini's chin and their eyes lock..the perfect ending for a beautifully made VM..πŸ‘

Krithika really you are pro in VM making..you completely rock..any song you make angini so beautiful as you are so creative..even in a B&W effect they look so very captivating.. ..πŸ‘

All your VMS are outstanding but this one is one of the bestest  and it goes in my fav..😊

Thank you for such beautiful birthday gift and big big hugs to you for this awesome creativity krithika..πŸ€—πŸ€—

You rock and will watch it again and again...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Edited by savee_k - 12 years ago
manoo.18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Krithika: WOW, Excellent VM my dear...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Your black & white effect is just too good my friend...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

It suits the song very well...πŸ‘πŸΌ Great job...πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘

Lyrics: "Main nighahein tere chare se hatahoon kaise" Anmol starring Ragini, so perfectly blended with the lyrics...πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

Lyrics: "Lout gae hoosh tu phir hoosh main ahoon kaise, Main nighahein tere chare se hatahoon kaise" Anmol seeing his sleeping Ragini...😍 So beautiful scene...😍❀️😍

Lyrics: "Cha rahee thi teri meheki huee zulfon ki ghata" Perfect scene selection my dear...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Lyrics: "Teri ankhon ne pila di tou me peeta hi gaya" OMG, simply loved their room eye lock scene...😍😍😍

Lyrics: "Tauba tauba woh nasha hai k bataoun kaise" Anmol looking at Ragini's wet face...😍 It's too good my dear...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Lyrics: "Shauq nazrein ye shararat se na baaz ayegee" Anmol feel embarrassed πŸ˜³ & Ragini smiles...😊

Lyrics: "Kabhi rootegee kabhi mil k palat jae gi" Best scene selection my dear...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Then their lovely ladoo scene...😍❀️ 

And then so beautiful ending with Kitchen & KC chin scenes, so perfectly blended with the "Main nighahein" lyrics...πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

Awesome & fantastic job my dear Krithika...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Keep up your great work...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Wonderfullife thumbnail

Originally posted by: savee_k

@krithika...its awesome.fantastic..superb..the list goes on ..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Wat a treat and the effect of black and white with the song it enhance the beauty of the VM.well done krithika..πŸ‘πŸ‘...

You are the best as all the scenes edited to suit this song are just so so beautiful.πŸ‘

Start with one of the best scene anmol adoring ragini and she feeling shy..next another of their best scene anmol again adoring his beautiful wife sleeping .mein nighahein tere chehere se hatooun kaise..really anmol always loved to admire his ragini's beautiful face...perfect krithika..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Cha rahee thi teri meheki huee zulfon ki ghata..you are best in chosing apt scene , teri ankhon and the best eye lock scene of angini..tauba tauba woh nasha hein batoun kaise..once more beautifully chosen scene for this bit ragini looking so beautiful with her wet hair and anmol adoring her face so lost in her beauty..awesome krithika...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Shauq nazrein shararat se baaz ayegee.ragini teasing her husband and smiling..so so beautiful.the next following scene suit this lyric.kabhie rootegee..you have given us the best scene to fit in the lyric..πŸ‘πŸΌ

The end I'm in awe..the kitchen scene anmol heart feelings.mein nighahein tere chehere se hataoun kaise anmol looking so adoringly at his ragini..ending with a classic scene anmol so lovingly lifting ragini's chin and their eyes lock..the perfect ending for a beautifully made VM..πŸ‘

Krithika really you are pro in VM making..you completely rock..any song you make angini so beautiful as you are so creative..even in a B&W effect they look so very captivating.. ..πŸ‘

All your VMS are outstanding but this one is one of the bestest  and it goes in my fav..😊

Thank you for such beautiful birthday gift and big big hugs to you for this awesome creativity krithika..πŸ€—πŸ€—

You rock and will watch it again and again...⭐️

Thank you Thank you Thank you so much Saveeta.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I am very happy you loved this VM in B & W .πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

First I should Thank you my friend for choosing such a beautiful and very suitable song for our mesmerizing jodi Angini.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thanks for your detailed comments Saveeta,πŸ€— Yes, I just love the first scene Anmol staring his Ragini,I always adore Anmol in the scene.😍❀️😍

What could be a better scene than this, Anmol waking up seeing Ragini and adoring her beautiful face.😍❀️😍

I searched for a perfect scene for this lyrics ,atlast i got this,glad you liked it.

This scene came to my mind first,when i read the lyrics,So happy you enjoyed this. 

Thank you Saveeta for loving these scenes with the lyrics.

As everyone love this KC Scene,😍so i thought to end it with that scene.😍❀️😍

Thanks Saveeta for your kind appreciations and motivating commentsπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.It's always means a lot to me my friend.πŸ˜ƒ

WOW, I am so happy to read that this VM is one of the bestest of mine and it goes to your fav.too.πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

I am so happy you liked the birthday gift.πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Wonderfullife thumbnail

Originally posted by: manoo.18

@Krithika: WOW, Excellent VM my dear...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Your black & white effect is just too good my friend...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

It suits the song very well...πŸ‘πŸΌ Great job...πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘

Lyrics: "Main nighahein tere chare se hatahoon kaise" Anmol starring Ragini, so perfectly blended with the lyrics...πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

Lyrics: "Lout gae hoosh tu phir hoosh main ahoon kaise, Main nighahein tere chare se hatahoon kaise" Anmol seeing his sleeping Ragini...😍 So beautiful scene...😍❀️😍

Lyrics: "Cha rahee thi teri meheki huee zulfon ki ghata" Perfect scene selection my dear...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Lyrics: "Teri ankhon ne pila di tou me peeta hi gaya" OMG, simply loved their room eye lock scene...😍😍😍

Lyrics: "Tauba tauba woh nasha hai k bataoun kaise" Anmol looking at Ragini's wet face...😍 It's too good my dear...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Lyrics: "Shauq nazrein ye shararat se na baaz ayegee" Anmol feel embarrassed πŸ˜³ & Ragini smiles...😊

Lyrics: "Kabhi rootegee kabhi mil k palat jae gi" Best scene selection my dear...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Then their lovely ladoo scene...😍❀️ 

And then so beautiful ending with Kitchen & KC chin scenes, so perfectly blended with the "Main nighahein" lyrics...πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

Awesome & fantastic job my dear Krithika...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Keep up your great work...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much my dear angel.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

It 's alway gives  so much happinness reading your comments my friend.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

The credit for the song should go to our friend SaveetaπŸ‘ I just made this in a B & W effect😳.I am so happy you loved it dear.πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Thank you dear for loving the first scene with the lyrics.πŸ€—

Yes dear,this scene blended so beautifull with the lyrics,😍 I am glad you too liked it.πŸ˜ƒ

I was searching for a perfect scene for this lyrics😊 ,glad i got this,πŸ˜ƒand thanks for loving this too my dear.πŸ€—

This is always my most favorite eyelock scene of angini😍,and this was the first time, i started to adore this couple.😍❀️😍

Thanks my dear for loving both these scenes too.πŸ€—

Yes my friend , i thought this scene would blend perfectly with the lyrics,πŸ˜ƒThanks for commenting this dear.πŸ€—

I am so happy you loved the ending too.πŸ₯³

Thank you again my friend for your continuos supportπŸ€— and your loving encouragement.πŸ€—

manoo.18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Krithika: Watch your "Main Nighahein" VM again...😍

It's super outstanding VM my dear...

I always watch your every VM 3 or4 times...πŸ˜ƒ

Because i like your VMs very much my dear...😍❀️😍

Thanks to Saveeta for suggesting such a lovely song...πŸ€—

Wonderfullife thumbnail

Originally posted by: manoo.18

@Krithika: Watch your "Main Nighahein" VM again...😍

It's super outstanding VM my dear...

I always watch your every VM 3 or4 times...πŸ˜ƒ

Because i like your VMs very much my dear...😍❀️😍

Thanks to Saveeta for suggesting such a lovely song...πŸ€—

Thank you my dear Manoo.πŸ€—

You always make me happy by your appreciating comments.πŸ˜ƒ

I am so excited to know that you watch my VM's many times.

Yes dear, I also should Thank Saveeta for suggesting this song.πŸ‘

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Hi Friends,

This VM's song was suggested by our sweet angel ManooπŸ˜ƒ.Hope you all like this too😊.Please post your comments friends.😊