Posted: 12 years ago
Here is the link for the new promo. It is a conversation with Lord Vishnu and Goddess Mahalakshmi. Mahalakshmi is asking why Vishnu is not helping Rukmini.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Nj4suhY01I
Edited by lakshmin42 - 12 years ago
There was a promo for the 13 July episode also. I know the episode have been telecasted; but just posting the promo because it was not posted before. This is the link for 13 July
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFTbpkcVISU
So this serial is doing what the Ramayan did - showing Vishnu & Lakshmi-ji in Vaikunta @ the same time Rama/Krishna and Sita/Rukmini are on earth?  Priceless!!! πŸ˜†

Priya as Rukmini is okay.  But Priya as Lakshmi-ji is tougher to digest!
Originally posted by _Vrish_

So this serial is doing what the Ramayan did - showing Vishnu & Lakshmi-ji in Vaikunta @ the same time Rama/Krishna and Sita/Rukmini are on earth?  Priceless!!! πŸ˜†

Priya as Rukmini is okay.  But Priya as Lakshmi-ji is tougher to digest!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I agree. Even as Rukmini I find it hard to accept her.
Some priceless moments to ban tha hai boss isiliye
Someone correct me if I am wrong. I have heard that when Vishnuji takes an incarnation; He goes to yoganidra and only the incarnation would be there. If it is so then how is it possible for a conversation between Vishnu and Lakshmi?
Originally posted by lakshmin42

Someone correct me if I am wrong. I have heard that when Vishnuji takes an incarnation; He goes to yoganidra and only the incarnation would be there. If it is so then how is it possible for a conversation between Vishnu and Lakshmi?
Lakshmi - Vishnu came is search of you. Left him thee helpless and they are making a trash of his incranation here, he is absolutely lost and helpless.

Ok, on a seriosu note, lakshmi I dont know you but just took some liberty and tried a PJ. Didnt meant to offend you.

But what you have stated is precisely what I have heard too. Who knows what happens?
Originally posted by lakshmin42

This one is easy.  Both have taken incarnations, and so whatever is left is true for both Vishnu & Lakshmi.  The idea that they'd both be watching Krishna & Rukmini from above is laughable - if Vishnu & Lakshmi are still together in Vaikuntha, why would Lakshmi insist that her avatar only marry Vishnu's avatar, instead of Shishupal, or whoever?

You didn't mean the incarnation i.e. avatar would be there, did you?  The avatar would be on bhulok, as Rama, Krishna, Sita & Rukmini.  I was always under the impression that Vaikuntha would be empty.  That was why the Devas wanted Rama back, and Brahma sent Kaal to him to invite him back.

The first time we saw, during the Uttar Ramayan part of AS Ramayan, Vishnu appearing b4 Sita, and Vishnu-Lakshmi observing the births of Kush-Luv, some of us were outraged, as it seemed to suggest that Rama & Sita were people different from Vishnu & Lakshmi. πŸ˜•
Vinu🀣🀣🀣
How come that is an offense yaar. I would be very happy if something like that happenπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.
Edited by lakshmin42 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by _Vrish_

This one is easy.  Both have taken incarnations, and so whatever is left is true for both Vishnu & Lakshmi.  The idea that they'd both be watching Krishna & Rukmini from above is laughable - if Vishnu & Lakshmi are still together in Vaikuntha, why would Lakshmi insist that her avatar only marry Vishnu's avatar, instead of Shishupal, or whoever?

You didn't mean the incarnation i.e. avatar would be there, did you?  The avatar would be on bhulok, as Rama, Krishna, Sita & Rukmini.  I was always under the impression that Vaikuntha would be empty.  That was why the Devas wanted Rama back, and Brahma sent Kaal to him to invite him back.

The first time we saw, during the Uttar Ramayan part of AS Ramayan, Vishnu appearing b4 Sita, and Vishnu-Lakshmi observing the births of Kush-Luv, some of us were outraged, as it seemed to suggest that Rama & Sita were people different from Vishnu & Lakshmi. πŸ˜•

What irks me is Vishnu and Lakshmi being spectators and watching the actions of their respective incarnations. As you said in your post I too get a feel that Vishnu and Laksmi are different from their incarnations while seeing this. In Ramayan, Kaal said to Ram that Vaikunt is empty and now Laksmi have come back to Vaikunt after fulfilling the purpose of Her incarnation. That shows Vishnu and Lakshmi were not sitting and watching the actions as they show in the mythos. It could have been shown as a conversation between Shiv-Parvati; where Parvati asking about the sufferings of Rukmini and Shiv explaining it to her or else they could have shown a telepathic conversation between Rukmini and Krishna. There was a similar scene between Ram and Sita during her Swayamwar. It would have been more interesting. But Lakshmi-Vishnu talk is πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ