Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto

Ismeet can counter Bobby-HOW?

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The slimy gutter rat Bobby sigh has all eyes and sometimes even openly all fingers for Ishmeet. its absolutely disgusting. Such a kind of person must indeed have some shady past and his history will all be in grey shades.

The best way for ismeet to counter Bobby would be to chalk out a plan with preeto and Pankaj.

It would be best if she immediately and secretly undergoes a registered marriage with Pankaj, with Preeto help.
later when  Bobby singh is exposed( I dont want him to get married to that idiatic Meetha) this court marriage can be disclosed.

This way Ismeet's integrity and pride-read womanhood, is saved.troubles of getting her married  is saved and the machinations of Bobby singh and that evil chacchi too is thawrted off. 

Its only a dream, hope CVs think in this same vein and show something different rather than making us hating this already boring show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
great idea, Maris!!! but after watching todays episode and then the precap, dont think ishmeet will be of any help in this matter...read somewhere that preeto and pankaj will work together in bringing out bobby singh's real face...
Im eager to see how preeto will work this out without the help of Ishmeet and bobby's ex-wife...
ktms thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maris, i really hope they do something nice and quick to save this show!!
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
personally i'd like ismeet 2 stand up for herself n expose bobby herself...u c at the end of the day he has been eyeing her n doing disgusting acts tht hav hurt HER not preeto nt any1 else...so y shud they hav to come in for her rescue... i'd like 2 c the girl stand up for herself...hav tht self esteem n will power inside her 2 stand up against the wrong thts dne against her... yes preeto is the main lead n sister bt tht doesnt mean they hav to portray the other sisters as weak characters who need preeto at evry point in life becos tht is wrong... preeto can stil b the main lead n hav the other sisters havin a strong character... i hope she speaks up
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 Ishmeet chup kyun hai ???😳 plz cvs Is show ko  aur boor mat kare ...😭 plz Ishmeet bobby ko jawab de ...πŸ‘πŸΌ & Story me Main Hero ki entry kare... naki wo K style me naari ki bewajhe jung dikhayen😑 Now Hero ki entry kare jo Heroin ko Help kare πŸ‘
story kuch  new kare plz K STYLE na kare...😭 Only Naari tu Mahaan...😑
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ishmeet is only quiet so the Maatha's marriage doesnt break coz Meetha will probably go mad and end up in hospital coz she couldnt get married! LOL!

I cant wait till this didgusting Bobby makes an exit from the show coz I cant watch it whilst he's still there!
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I haven't watched the show since Bobby and chachi were talking disgustedly about having "malai".  I can't stand how a woman can be so gross and has no guilt about hurting another woman.  And the worst is NDTV showing such a thing in a show.  It is bad enough that Meeta is rejected by guys because she is fat...but to show that a guy is willing to go the length of marrying a girl he does not like so that he can abuse another.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I like maris' plan.  Since the ex-wife of Bobby won't expose him, for whatever reason, the best strategy would be for Ishmeet to secretly marry Pankaj, and him to be around, and the next time Bobby tries hitting on her, Pankaj can intervene and attack him for hitting on his wife.

But I think the other way it can be done is Preeto herself accusing Bobby of hitting on her, making it a he-said, she-said.  Ishmeet told her not to tell about her, but nothing can stop Preeto from saying that about herself, and Bobby did hit on her, thinking she was Ishu.  So she can design it so that Bobby slips and lets out that he was hitting on Ishu, not her, and thereby be exposed.  If Pankaj actually wants Meeta, which is the idea I got from his conversation, then the above plan is no good.  But even then, I wouldn't want Bobby for Ishu.  Get another guy
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I do not want to show in preeto  girls are weak they go out of the way to get married.May be  thirty years back this used to happened but the time has changed so CV should consider this.They should show Meeta herself must refuse to marry Bobby singh after she came to know the truth.