The Vampire Diaries

Passionately Longing #5 | Damon&Bonnie

*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
B O N N I E & D A M O N #05;

P A S S I O N A T E L Y L O N G I N G :

a love that
transcends social norms and conventional morality, and is strangely asexual.

They weren't a centuries-old hunter and
a seventeen-year-old human girl,
sitting here at the edge of the world. 
 They were just two people, Damon and Bonnie,
who had to do the best they could. 

& t h a t ' s j u s t h o w t h e s t o r y u n f o l d s ;

season one.
their first official meeting literally set the temperature rising
bonnie burns damon's hand when he tries to acquire the necklace
that's hanging around her neck. a couple days later, he stops her
in the school parking lot with a different approach, telling her he
doesn't want to harm her, but protect her. yet, once again he fails 
to get the necklace. later on that night bonnie is possessed by her
ancestor emily, who betrays her promise to damon. angered he
attacks the possesed bonnie. time after time, he continues showing
up
in front of bonnie unexpectedly, trying to get her to give him a
second chance, but again and again she denies him. on founder's day
she saves him from dying, grateful of her, he thanks her and tells 
her he owes her. and this is only the beginning of their journey.

read: quotes | full recap

season two.   
summary will go here
excerpts.

obsess it.
rewatch:  season one | season two

credits.
:: screencaps/quotes from bonnie-damon.net
:: most book excerpts from fanforum's db livejournal
:: recaps & write-ups by radz/dhruvi
:: youtube scenes provided by various uploaders

Edited by *Adorable_Anu* - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail

Welcome to the Damon&Bonnie appreciation thread, where we can share the love of Damon Salvatore and Bonnie Bennett! You can post arts, fics, thoughts, and everything D/B here.

+ Be polite! No flaming will be tolerated.
+ Make sure you stick to the topic (Damon and/or Bonnie or the actors portraying them).
+ This thread is full of spoilers. Proceed with caution.
+ Have fun, and please start posting!

If you would like to be added or have any questions and/or suggestions, please PM me.

dhruvi. | *Adorable _Anu* | Rachu-1987 | sourpuss | tithi21 | 01-05
sabet | Anhdara13 | -Nayab- curledup ..-Zaara-.. | 06-10
HotMess | -Rajvot- | -SamPari- Salz. | -AlfridiMalik_- | 11-15
khushix | babii.girl | *payal_15* | yasu09 | preity*zinta | 16-20
miss_neha | sunnkiised ruby20 | sabrinaa. | chhilt |21-25
Raee_rockz | AppleBlossom Sananya09 | Hannah. | fijiana |26-30
sharmida | nicky_ashok xoxolively | meggs | maneeshaF |31-35
Angel-Jot. | kinjal89 | Leenasmg Pocahontas Day_Dreamer | 36-40
luv_wacko | annu02 yellow1 Twixie. dkmystery | 41-45
SaJan-SoulMateS | DarkHellBlaze Lip-a-Licious Rohini.star aleena1 | 46-50
viniva sharma | -Nitya- anwaya forbiddenlove Pinkvic.selena | 51-55
taman07 | mnm831 | soni595 | 56-58

join the addiction.

"The Damon-Bonnie relationship is a classic case of opposites attract: Witch vs Vampire, Evil vs Good, Good girl vs Bad boy and Angel vs Devil. However DB also have many similarities, for example they are both fiery individuals, they can't see the people they care about being hurt and they are both supernatural beings thus making their pairing a unique one unlike the common human/immortal pairings. This Bamontastic pairing is much loved because Bonnie never takes any crap from Damon and always puts him in his place. Even though they have a very few scenes together, they still managed to capture my attention with their intense UST." -Yaz.

"older sexy danger guy. little judgmental witch. sparks, both literal and metaphorical. intensity, passion: the homicidal vampire and his little bird. what's not to love?" -Radz.

"Vampire & Witch; Cocky & Sassy. A never before seen DEADLY combo, set to become the next most EPIC couple of the century... the name's Bamon. Bonnie & Damon. <3" -Anu.

"Damon is the Alpha Vampire and he needs an equal. Bonnie is his equal -the alpha female/witch. Both are strong, humorous, and intoxicating. They make the sexiest supernatural couple ever." -Anjali.

"She's the fire that'll scorch his heart; he's the personality that makes her feel alive. He's protected her past and he'll protect her future, because she's more than his humanity,
she's his moral compass." -Dhruvi.
*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail

the Song Bird's Twitter | the Crow's Twitter

Damon and Bonnie are portrayed by the amazingly talented and gorgeous actors,
KATERINA ALEXANDRE GRAHAM & IAN JOSEPH SOMERHALDER.

KATERINA ALEXANDRE GRAHAM; born September 5, 1989, she is a Swiss born American actress, singer, record producer, dancer, and model.

"Kevin got a complimentary email about the casting of Bonnie [from LJ Smith]" 'Julie Plec, VRO."

"Bonnie can hold her own...with Damon. Anyone who can put Damon down on the ground -- and not in a sexual way -- is a problem. [Laughs] She's a big problem for him. She's a contender... I think if anything, she's gonna prove to be useful." 'Ian.

IAN JOSEPH SOMERHALDER; born December 8, 1978, he is an American fashion model, 
actor and producer. He is also a very passionate environmentalist.

"Ian is an animal lover and he's such a teddy bear in real life. When he's in character, I'm like, 'wow, what a phenomenal actor' because he's so sweet and charming and he can switch like that into an evil, crazy vampire. It's pretty awesome to watch."'Kat.

KG about Team Damon: "I think he's got a lot to get over [...] He could turn out to really prove himself. I think everyone deserves another chance."

"I love doing scenes with Ian. He's an incredible actor and he gives me so much to work with and we're actually good friends in life, so he's just fun and we've got good chemistry."'Kat

THOUGHTS ON DAMON&BONNIE AS A COUPLE.

"They could be more than [friends] Bonnie really loathed him, but it can get to that point where it's like, 'Oh, I hate you so much, kiss me!'" 'Kat.

"As long as Bonnie evolves I'm happy. If that happens with Damon than so be it." 'Kat. 

"Damon needs to be nice and make good with Bonnie, otherwise he's going to end up dead. Damon tries to have romances with everyone, so why not?"'Ian.

"Bonnie...despises him. I think that he will try to win her over, he needs her as a witch ally"'Ian.

"Damon might get some witch action*smirk* I'm sure she can cast some spells on... You know I think they ended up having this connection by a virtue of the fact that they saved each other, they help each other, they save the people they love. Together I think that could be.. you know that could be a great friendship.. And she's hot!"
'Ian.

"Damon definitely likes Bonnie. She's his weak spot. He chases Elena because he set himself a goal when he first saw her, but he actually saved Bonnie's life (and kissed her) before the Vampire Diaries story started [...] Somewhere inside he has a lot of tenderness for her. I give Bonnie as good a chance as Elena to end up with Damon" 'L.J. Smith

"I myself think Bonnie might be good for Damon, because 1) she is a strong psychic, 2) she already knows the ropes of human/vampire relationships from watching Elena, and 3) she seems to bring out, even more than Elena, gentleness in Damon that makes him want to protect her, no matter what she's done. You're right; she makes him more human." 'L.J. Smith
*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
congrats peopleee! gonna edit the rest tomorrow! :)
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yay! congrats guys!

Anu, I can do the season two recap too, if necessary. (I loved doing the recap for season one.)
*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
yess radz, pleasee and thank you! i was gonna ask anyway. haha. and the 1st part colouring is all messed up. gotta fix that tmrw as well.

i'm off for the night. byee!
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
woo! #5! Congratulations! <3

-Nayab- thumbnail
Thanks Jot 😃...

You know I'd love to write something on DB... Maybe I'll just try carrying on the tidbit's FF? I dunno... I'm not that good... Anyone wanna join me?
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
we r on number 5
 wooo hooo
 .. congrates guys

love
xoxo

-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -Nayab-

Thanks Jot 😃...

You know I'd love to write something on DB... Maybe I'll just try carrying on the tidbit's FF? I dunno... I'm not that good... Anyone wanna join me?

we have a db ff ???
 why didnt anyone tell me???