Balika Vadhu

Written Update July 14th 2011

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Balika vadhu udate july 14th 2011

Part 1

Same scene as yesterday  Anandi is telling everyone that it is jagya who has accepted Gauri as the beendini and it does not matter who says what.

She leaves and everyone is shown as if in a turmoil.

Gauri is watching come upstairs and she calls her

She starts saying that how do you do it. I cannot  believe it ( in a sarcastic tone). That ANnadi should leave her alone and let her fight her battles . She says that she is not that weak and nor is Anandi someone of her own so to stay away from her and jagat's relationship. Then jagat comes and says Gauri!

Gauri gets shocked and he drags gauri and leaves.

Jagat starts telling gauri that what happened to you and why are you being so blind in your anger that you cannot see what Anandi is doing is good and for your own good. She is not doing anything to being mahan but she is doing it because she knows the truth.

He also says that do you not see that. Gauri then screams back that yes I see that that's why I am asking her why is acting this way. Its not easy to please everyone. Jagat then asks her why she is changing and she is not the gauri with whom he was so impressed and whose intelligence pleased him. He says that he expected more maturity from her than that of Anandi.

Gauri cries

Part 2

Jagya wipes his forehead and tries to pacify gauri and apologize to her.

Gauri then says that jagat is right , that she has changed. What she is now is not her. And nothing is in her control. Her patience is lost. And she wants to leave as soon as possible.

Either I will become crazy or loose the gauri that you fell in love with.

She begs him to take her back to Mumbai and to get the tickets as soon as possible. He says the tickets are hard to get now ( lol really)

He asks her to be patient a bit more because if they leave now he will loose his family for definite and he does not want the doors to be closed. He then also explains to her to give respect to the people and they will also respect her back and asks her to apologize.  Gauri agrees.

She comes down and everyone looking daggers at her.

She says that what ever happened today I apology . Those who came home I shouldn't have spoke that way and I will never make the same mistake again.

(she then folds her hand and asks for forgiveness)

Bhairav and Tausa leave angrily. Sumitra and gehna then follows them. Gauri is disheartened.

Dadisa stays and looks at her.

(gauri you are crazy you do not know who you are dealing with)

She then approaches her and say that you are young so let me explain something to you.

She then says that when someone does a loss of money or property that can be replaced but if its about respect that when lost does not come back that easily.

No one is like those sadhu santh who when hit by a shoe will forgive but I am glad  (little bit) that you have realized your mistake even if it was explained by someone else.

She then says that when people rectify their mistake in proper time only then its good but when time goes away then nothing can happen (something like that)

She then looks both at Jagya and Gauri.

Part 3

Jagya looks as if he has some sort of realization but then looks at gauri and thinks different.

Gauri then goes to Anandi's room and Anandi lets her in.

She then says that she was not in her control and without thinking I said a lot of things without much thinking.

Anandi looks down and gauri says that per haps it will hard for you to forgive me but I am really sorry and to forgive her.

Anandi looks at her and says

That  the pain is understood by those who have the same infliction but I never had to face such situation. I do not understand your situation because I never went through this but if I would have gone through I might have done the same so I understand and oyu do not have to ask forgiveness from me.

Gauri thanks her with gratitude ( please maintain that gauri. Realize who are helping you and who are against you)

And then she leaves.

Gauri comes back home and smiles and she says that its it feels so good to after realization of ones own mistakes. (lol she is soo funny. First smack and then apologize and feel happy about it so funny)

Jagya agrees with her and hopes that the family will accept them eventually

Part 4;

Bhairav is in the post office and the headmaster and he says that he heard about Jagya's second marriage and is it true even though I do not believe it.

Bhairav nods

Headmaster says that how did this happen when you were there with Anandi. How did you  accept that second marriage when you have accepted her as your daughter.

The headmaster takes leaves but then he says that Anandi is studying and only this will help her survive.

Precap: Anandi is studying and she sees Gauri and Jagya standing at the door and sees them in a coat.

She then thinks does she really wants to be a doctor? Why does she want to be a doctor only!? 

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So yay I do not think Anandi will be a doctor most likely a lawyer or collector is a GOOD option for her YES!

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
many don't remember the episode...or i think not interested
only the precap...!!!
anandi 's rethinking!
smiley96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
what is a collector ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Gauri takes out all her frustration on anandi,being in this haveli is totally throwing her off balance..jagya manages to convice her into apologising to the family,atleast he is trying to work at this relationship instead of running away at first signs of trouble..the quicker they get out of the haveli the better or the next time gauri gets hysterical she wouldnt listen even to him.πŸ€”.
very interesting precapπŸ‘-anandi thinking about her choice in career options,she should opt forbeing teacher ,lawyer or  IAS,  would be fun to see dadisa proud of anandi 'collecterain'...😍

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: smiley96

what is a collector ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

indian administrative service job..powerful post
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thnx for the update..

Gud epi.. cant believe J brot G back to senses.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. bt I bet its shortlived.. DS is not gonna leave u this soon...πŸ˜†

one thing is for sure.. she will defo not become dactaar..for

1.  She saw examples of case of 2 hopeless and worthless dactaars.. who knows nothing bt to udaofy the money..πŸ˜†
2.  She mite have thot abt it 2 impress J.. bt now tht thrs no need.. she will focus on wat she actually wants to be..

I bet she will either run a school or NGO or may b clear IAS exams..and work for her village and plight of BVs..πŸ‘πŸΌ
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: pjyo

indian administrative service job..powerful post

yeah...much more powerful than doctors πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†β­οΈ
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: khusi_*

yeah...much more powerful than doctors πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†β­οΈ

and moreover
its more prestigious job...
she wud have power to introduce and implement reforms..
she wud have name and fameπŸ‘πŸΌ..

all those thngs of which J can regret and G can be jealous of..πŸ˜†
Edited by achiever - 12 years ago
woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Anandi is rethinking career choices after seeing the doctor couple. Bahut shock laga hai bechari ko, in dono daactaar namune dekhkaar. I bet she is thinking, if being a doctor means being like them, I would rather be something else🀣🀣
🀣