14th july YRKKH WU gifts tension uff...

saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

the epi starts with shaurya informing vish & omi tat Mr deora has added non-veg & drinks in the menu 😲 vish calls Mr deora & says tere's hotel is pure veggie but Mr deora tels tat its his son's wedding & is vry special for him & hopes everything ll be arranged nicely for tere guests vish gets tensed abt wat to do...πŸ₯± @ naksh room akshara comes near naitik & says she is not liking chandani's work & she is making some blunders she is putting more price for ordinary sarees naitik asks her not to worry bcoz of tis only he has called her she is famous wedding planner of udaipur & she no's her work he asks her to worry only abt the dance akshara says today is mahendi ceremony & both r happy...😊

akshara ST & dhaniya ll be dancing in aangan rashmi enters fro mahendi ceremony ga3 gets emotional remembering rashmi's childwood days & now her wedding as she ll go far away from her akshara says she ll always be special for us she ll never go away from us nandini says after marriage they ll still come closer to tem as they ll always miss tem bm says how faster daughters grow up & ll  go away from tem akshara tels her to not think abt it now πŸ₯± shankari sees mahendi & feels bad thinking she made soo many pairs but she diddnt get one for her...πŸ˜† rashmi ll be selecting mahendi design rama ben enters she says she needs to take rashmi now only for beauty parlour as she is not getting appointment later ST says mahendi ceremony ll take place @ home only rama says she doesn't ve any daughter & she wants to everything by herself for rashmi & says she has arranged mahendi ceremony @ hotel itself & all ll apply tere itself ga3 feels bad but allows rashmi to go with her...

chandani ll send wedding gifts akshara ask tem to show the gifts she comes near naitik & asks him to c the gifts once he asks the reason she teks they r vry simple & cant give to tem its vry ordinary he says chandini had called her she had given same gifts in other wedding & all had liked it akshara says but she didnt like it he says but tere taste is diff from tem they cant eat food without ghee they like gold but nikhil's family like white gold (platinum) they also no abt the gifts wat they r giving akshara tries to stay something but he stops her & says let she allow chandini to do her work & asks not to worry & allow him to work now... anshu gets call from his frd & invites him to his bday party anchu cuts the call seeing his mom she asks him to get ready for sangeet but he says he wants to go to his frd's bady party she scolds him & asks him to get ready soon for sangeet...πŸ₯± ga3 ll be speaking with chandini abt menu dj hears tis & asks whom she is talking with bm diverts the topic & asks abt baisa he says she didnt come with tem as she is still angry 😑 bm asks everyone to get ready ga3 says rj to come along with her as she has to speak imp matter with him...πŸ₯± dj gets angry knowing abt wedding planners but bm consoles him saying to think abt ga3's POV here rb says dj ll not like tis & y shd they do wat nikhil's family is doin but ga3 says rashmi has to learn abt tere traditions only & she no's they r not liking wat they were doin so they hired wedding planners she says rashmi has gone with rama ben to get ready in beauty parlour rb asks y did she send her on tis day...🀒🀒

naitik sees mohit & tels he is coming now & shd take appointment from him also mohit asks sorry & tels he had lil work naitik tels its k he is telling something bcoz of tension of dance RR comes seeing tem naitik & mohit starts praising him & laughs he says its rituraj's style 🀒 & can take tips from him if they want naitik asks him to keep his tips himself RR asks tem to dance ll as he wants tem to win as he is also bro of rashmi mohit asks him to give his tip to the boys & both leave RR says tere trump card ll open @ sangeet only 😑 all r ready & abt to leave ga3 asks naitik abt akshara he says she is getting ready akshara comes from outside ga3 asks were had she gone she says she had gone to keep gifts inside the car ga3 asks her to get ready soon πŸ₯± ga3 tels dj tat she ll light lamp in mandir before leaving dj asks tem to do watever they want & leaves ga3 feels sad...

precap

akshara asks sorry thinking its someone else ten she sees naitik & tels mahendi fell on her hand naitik kisses her hand & asks is she still angry on him abt gifts matter...πŸ˜›

sry for any spelling mistakes...πŸ˜› today it was agin a boring epi but precap was gud hope v ll get some naksh scenes tom...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by saman.17 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shweta31 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sahi mai yaar gifts na ho gaye afat ho gayi...aur aisa thodi na hota hai ki bina dekhe gifts de diye jayenge ladke walon ko...
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanku for the lovely update saman... πŸ˜ƒ... its really a very boring episode... πŸ˜‘
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
today was a hopeless epi lets see whats stored 4 tomorrow 
thanks 4 d update
_Amina_ thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update saman...πŸ˜ƒ after one of the bestest episode of YR we got one of the most boring episode...😑 now lets wait and see what we get tomorrow...
Rani48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update.

Didnt they say in the last engagement function that they do not wear black in weddings, then why is Bindya wearing black Sari?

oky guys i know he is a kid but Anshu is really getting on my nervous. He is not that small kid that he keeps acting like he is 2 years old. he must be in what 10th standard or something and yet he is talking like he is just 2 years old. at times i wish they hired another kid actor to play this role and maybe they would play it much better then him... Dont kill me guys...

I also feel bad for Nandani, her wedding was so simple and yet Rashmis is becoming bigger and more costly then the Royal wedding of 2011. ahahah

Rama ben is really something else. why does she have a need to always say that this is from Pairs, or that sair is designer made or the beauty salon is very exclusive and all. I dotn think that Rama family is any more wealthier then Naitiks family. She is over stepping her bounders. Yes its her onlly sons wedding so stick with your functions and leave the girls to the girls side. Its also gr3 only daughter and the last daughter of the house. I think it was very wrong of her to have come when the Mehendi celebration was just starting and she took her away like that. I am sure if they did that with her son then she would not have allowed them to take him.

I really felt bad for ST.  I wonder why she never married. YRKHK should try to tell background story on her and see what happen in her life. I think that would make an interesting story.

Also where is Mohits dad? i know he has a dad but in every function that  (S) they remember to invite his family only the sister and the mother show up,. but he is very around at all.  They need to show the relationship building between Nandani and her sister in law and maybe her mother in law will start to like her more.
Edited by pretty54 - 12 years ago
Tahmina16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
this rama ben is annoying and jeez Akshara need to relax and just enjoy while the wedding planner does whatever she needs to do instead of interfering. Thank u for the update :)
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Urggg!!! This wedding has become more of a status symbol than an actual wedding. Sheesh akhshara chill woman. Thanx for the update!!!
nanda_gopa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sad to see the Deoras so disrespectful and uncaring of the Maheshwaris or the Singhanias feelings. It was shocking to see that Mr. Deora was insistent that non-veg and alcohol be served when Mr. Maheshwari says that they don't serve it at their hotel. The Deoras don't seem like very classy people. Flaunting money and showing off that things were ordered from Paris, that we have hired designers, wedding planners, etc., is definitely not an indicator of good culture or class. Unfortunately, Akshara is in the minority with her mother in law and husband falling prey to false prestige issues. So this is a form of social pressure that seems to be working on Gayathri and Naitik. Will be interesting to see how everything plays out at the wedding!
kingini_aardra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx for the update...
another boring episode...we can see what will be the next..hope something good is going to happen