Pavitra Rishta July 14th 2011 Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Written Update

Manav's office

Manav and a few other men are in the office. Manav is telling the men that some of the designs were not working, and he wants the buildings to have the windows face the sun so in the day there is no need to light up a bulb. Manav is telling the men to look through their project books again, and look through it carefully. Aashna enters the office. She says sorry to disturb you, and says if work is happening on time, then lunch should also be done on time. Manav says yes and tells the workers to eat their lunch. The workers leave the office. Aashna tells Manav that DK and herself are going to the copy shop and asks if he wants to come with them. Manav says yes and tells Aashna he needed to ask her something. Aashna tells him to talk. Manav says when Archana called me, were you with her? Aashna looks a little nervous and asks Manav when he is talking about. Manav tells Aashna when him and DK were coming back from looking at the plot. Aashna says that she had gone to the bank, and asks if he had already known. She asks Manav if Archana had said anything but Manav says nothing wrong, and I was just asking. Aashna says ok. Manav and Aashna are getting ready to go to the bank.

Outside the office

Manav and Aashna are walking and Aashna says she forgot something in her cabin, and asks Manav to carry on. Manav leaves and Aashna is making a phone call to Archana. Archana is outside taking Sachu to school and she picks up the phone. Aashna tells Archana that Manav should not know that when you called him, I was present over there. Archana asks why, what happened? Aashna says you wife and husband ask so many questions, and says if he finds out that I told you to call him, he will be hurt. Aashna says please not to mention me. Archana says ok, and says one more thing, thank you. Aashan says ok, and she says we will talk later. They both hang up.

Ajit's house

Rasika and Vandita are at their house. A knock comes on the door and Rasika goes to answer it. Savita and Sundri (the secretary) are visiting. Rasika says namste to Savita nd both are happy to see each other. Vandita comes and is also happy. She goes to seek her mother's blessings, and asks how she is. Savita asks Vandu how she is as well.  Vandita says she is fine and offers her mother to sit down. Savita also gives some love to Vandita's daughter and asks how she is. Savita has a gift and she gives it to Vandu. It is new clothes for Vandu's daughter, and she also has new clothes for Ajit. She asks where Ajit is. Rasika looks angry. Vandita explains to her mother that Ajit is gone to work, and asks her mother what was the need to use of all of these things, and says whenever you come, you bring stuff for us. Savita motions to Rasika on how much Vandu talks. Vandita tells her mother that the things she got for them last time has not even been used. Savita says how is it my fault is you guys have not used it? Savita says I can't come in the house without anything. Savita says that she brings love for everyone, and tells Vandu not to say that. Rasika looks annoyed. Savita says Rasika tai, I have not gotten anything for you, because you are my samdan, and you  are the club president so I want you to give me a gift. Rasika says yes, definitely. Savita looks happy and Vandita goes to get her mother tea. Rasika secretly looks insulted. Savita begins to play with her granddaughter. Sundri also begins to give love to the baby. Vandita's daughter wants to have the flower on Sundri's hair. Sundri hesitates but Savita commands her to give it to Vandita's daughter. Sundri obeys and gives it to her but with an attitude. Savita asks why you are giving it like that. Vandita has brought tea for them. Savita tells Sundri that my daughter has made tea, and tells her to have some. Rasika also is giving some love to Vandita's daughter and takes her off Savita's lap and has her sit down with her. Savita asks Rasika if there is a club meeting tomorrow. Rasika says no and asks why. Savita says tomorrow she has to go to the newspaper office, and they will get my interview, and they said we'll interview you in English. Savita says I have to go, as I need to maintain relationships. Rasika smiles and says no problem. Savita gives money to Vandu for the baby's chocolate. Rasika smiles and Vandita says she does not need the money. Rasika frowns. Vandita says you have already gotten us so much, but Savita says she is giving money for the baby, and says if she does not take the money then she will never come here again. Vandu takes the money. Savita says she has to leave now or else it will be late, she tells Sundri to come on. Savita says bye to everyone and blows a kiss to her granddaughter. When Savita and Sundri leave, Rasika snatches the money from Vandu's hand. Rasika saya angrily if you do not want the money then that's ok but at least give it to me. Vandita snatches the money from Rasika's hand, and says the money is not for you but for my baby, and I will put it in the bank. Vandita leaves and Rasika is furious. Rasika says to herself and says you snatched money from me, just wait and let Ajit come, and if he does not snatch the money from you then my name is not Rasika.

Deshmukh House and Manav's office

Archana is in her house sitting down and is looking tired. She decides to call Manav but he is not picking up. Manav is thinking in his head that Archana is waiting for me, I should call her and tell her that I will be a little late coming home. Manav is about to call Archana when a worker needs Manav and says excuse me sir. At Archana's house, Archana is very tired and decides to lie down on the bed.

Deshmukh House at night

Archana is sleeping on the bed and Manav has come in his house. Manav sees Archana is resting, and he is touching Archana's arm and her head. He kisses Archana's cheek and then gets ready to go to bed. Manav is now asleep and Archana wakes up and sees Manav sleeping and notices that Manav has eaten his dinner. In the morning, Archana wakes up and Manav is not on the bed. Archana sees that there is a note on a paper written by Manav to Archana. It says sorry Archana, that I came home late last night, when I came you were asleep, that's why I did not wake you up, I ate dinner by myself and went to sleep. I know you will scold me, but what should I do? I had an early meeting in the morning that is why I left without telling you. You were looking so pretty when you were sleeping and that is why I kissed you. Archana smiles at that. She keeps reading the note and Manav is saying I will say sorry one more time, because I will be late again in coming home tonight because I have a meeting that starts at 7:00 P.M. and I don't know when it will end, maybe I might not be able to call you, please do not misunderstand me and please do not be angry. Archana looks a little sad. Sachu comes running into the room saying good morning aai. Archana says good morning, and tells him to get ready as he has to go to school Sachu says no, I have a few days off because they are painting the school. Archana says ok, and tells Sachu that she will make breakfast for him.

Deshmukh House in the family room

Savita is in the main room and is very irritated because she can't find a paper. She says oh my gosh, doing what of the secretary, no one have secretary I have. Savita says let her come, then see what I do. Archana comes in the room and asks Savita what she is looking for. Savita tells Archana that she had lost a paper that she had wrote all of the numbers for the newspaper, and she can't find it and asks where that crazy Sundri put the paper. Archana asks Savita why she needs the paper. Savita is telling Archana that she needs it, as people will come and take Savita's picture to put in the newspaper. Archana asks Savita why she wants her photo in the newspaper. Savita says when they come you can ask right now do not ask me, if you want to say something then tell the secretary for an apartment. Archana laughs. Savita says right now she can't talk as she is very tired. Sundri comes in the house singing a song. Savita comes in the house and hits her and scolds her for the way she set up her hair. Sundri tells Savita to forgive her and that her mother made her hair and told me to go in this style. Savita says to stop talking about your mother and asks her where the paper for the newspaper numbers is. Sundri tells Savita that she put it where she put her visiting card. Savita is confused and says I put it with my visiting card, she gives her a whack and says why didn't you tell me? Savita says that if she does something wrong, it becomes her job to question me, and says she will reduce her pay amount. Sundri is trying to protest and Archana says to Savita to let it go, and that the poor girl must have made a mistake. Savita says that since you are telling me, I will let it go, or else. Sundri laughs at how Savita scolds and Savita tells her not to laugh. Sundri leaves the room and Savita sits down with Archana and is saying out loud to herself that I have gotten tired of this girl. Archana says to Savita that she needed to talk to her about something important. Savita says yes. Archana says that she was thinking about spending some time at her mother's place and that she is not feeling very well so I thought of asking you. Savita says you do not need to ask me, you will be a little at ease as the environment is a little calmer there. Savita says not to worry about Manav, I will be there to take care of him =. She begins to make food for him but Archana says she will make it. Savita says that it is ok and tells Archana to do her preparations for leaving. Savita gets up and goes to the kitchen to make food for Manav. Archana is left sitting down and decides to call Manav but no one is picking up the phone. Archana says to herself that Manav's phone is off, how will I tell him that I am going? Archana decides that she will write a note for Manav, and that when he comes back he will read it. Archana is writing the note to Manav and she has it put on a table. When Archana leaves, the note falls off the table.

Outside on the streets

Vinod is walking down on the streets. He sees Manjusha there and asks her why she called him here. Manjusha tells Vinod that she has to show him these papers. Vinod asks what papers are these? Manjusha says these are the house papers and she was going to show him this at night but you would come home late from work. Vinod says but what are we supposed to do about these papers? Manjusha says that you will need to get aai's signatures. Manjusha says then the house will be on our name. Vinod says what type of silly things are you talking about Manju? Why will aai sign these papers? Manju says even I know that she will not sign these papers, but we will have to get it done. Vinod says this isnot as easy as you think. Manjusha says whether this is easy or hard, we still need to get aai's signatures. Do not forget that when we did not have these papers, it was a big loss for us, we had to suffer a lot. Manju says if we had these papers before, it would be very good for us because we had money and investments but now we do not have these things and this is all because of aai, how could you forget this? Vinod is thinking now and says he has not forgot it, and even after I tried to make aai understand, but she never listened and kept saying that the rest will be Baba's decision. And we had to face so many problems with the flat, and only we know that but aai did not stop her ego and she never trusted me. Manjusha says I have been trying to teach you this for the last few years. Vinod says he will not let this opportunity go down the drain, we have done bad by thinking about aai and baba. But they have never thought about us. Vinod says that all aai does all day is talk about Archana, Manav, Archana, Manav, and now it has been enough. Now we will just think about ourselves, our future and our kids. Manjusha smiles and says that this is what she wanted from Vinod and keep one thing in mind, don't think about what we are doing is right or wrong, because we are doing right, now the house will be under our name. Vinod says ok, Manju, you go home and how to get aai's signatures on there, I will think about that. Manjusha smiles really big at Vinod.

Karanjkar House

Archana walks in with Sachu and Soham. She surprises Sulochana. Sulochana tells Archana to sit down and that she will make food for Archana. Archana tells Sulochana no, she will make them. Manju sees Archana. She offers to make food for Archana, but Archana says, I'm not a guest here, I will make some. Vinod comes in, he tells Sulochana that he got a gift for her. He tells Sulochana that he got a promotion. Sulochana is very happy. She gets up, but Vinod stops her. Vinod tells her that now he will get more salary. So now you won't do any  work, I will get a maid. Vinod looks at Sulochana. He asks her, are you not happy? Sulochana says that she is very happy that he is sharing his happiness with her. Vinod tells her that she has to sign some papers. He gives her a paper. It clearly says "Transfer of Property". Manju is very worried. She looks over to see if Archana is paying attention, but Archana is busy making food. Sulochana says that she cannot understand anything, because it is all in English. Vinod says no, its okay. It's a big company. And if you sign on the other paper, I will get a car. Sulochana looks confused. Manju is looking very worried. Sulochana says let me get my glasses, but Vinod stops her, and says just sign there. Suddenly Archana's voice comes and says Vinod dada. Sulochana looks up happily. Manju and Vinod look very worried.

Precap:

Savita is telling Manav that tomorrow Archana will come home and ask me did I give you your food, and you will have to answer all of her questions. Savita asks Manav to eat his food, but Manav says no, I have important work. Savita says you never listen to me and she leaves. Manav walks away and it shows the note on the ground that Archana had written to Manav.

Enjoy!😊
Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pal1990 thumbnail
thanks for nice update!!!
babu2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
OMG...what a devil Vinod is...I am sure later on he will blame manju for it as if he doesn't have brain.
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for sharing. Vinod and manju need to be slapped to get some sense knocked into them.
OLGNES thumbnail
thanks 4 the wonderful update!!!
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks . . .
Vinod gone mad. . .😡
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update