Thursday's Update - July 14th 2011

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Tanna for the awesome and wonderful Update!πŸ‘πŸ˜›

Mohan and Patti were the Star!⭐️ But especially Mohan!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈ

Thanks Tanuuu for the Wonderful update and side comments πŸ€—! Kudos for your brave attempt on updating more than one GW dialogs!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Seriously this Shameless Selfish Queen Lav and Nithesh mom arguments are going over board and it is so sick to see them again and again🀒. Whatever it is, Nithesh finally said that his mom his 100% better than GWπŸ‘.

Mohan was the star of the day⭐️⭐️⭐️. So one more person changed by Thulasi's love πŸ‘πŸΌ. Very nice dialogs by Mohan. Paati was too good today πŸ‘πŸΌ. She really bought tears to the eyes when she spoke about Thulz childhood days πŸ‘.

Padma again evil planning 😑...Already her whole family is against her now... Soon they will disown her if they come to her her gutter plans...

Waiting to see the scene where Mohan will apologize to Thulasi and will talk in a nice caring manner 😍. Poor gal, she will be so happy.
tks tanu for the update,

good episode today with lots of positives..

for one hopefully pavi is saved from mrrying that druggie ,
TA hopefully sticking to accts and realises Dharman's true char..(i doublt if this change will be so easy..maybe becoz T asked him which dept he got further cautious..-TA, u may not be let off so easily -)

Mohan's changed dialogs (i remember so many times T facing harsh words in this house) and patti appreciating him were too good,

Padma turning to evil ways means some good for TT on the way (hopefully financially as she was telling that TT are suffering for 5 and 10)

lav geting it from nitiesh (it was so good to hear nit talking and putting lav in place..however i am waiting for when he will say he regrets marrying her and tat too in front of GW)  gosh it will be diff for bhuvana to equal these two GW (GW1 n GW2) !

so tmrw lav fainting--now what?

Thanks for the excellent update and comments!! The interplay between the members of the MM kinsfolk is one of the best in recent times reminding the halcyon days of Thendral.

So the legend of Mrs. TA[ as T was well and truly discovered /rescued by TA from MM fam rut] is firmly on the ascent as Mrs. TA FC has its latest addition ...M, with this the entire MM clique minus T's bete noire GW are firmly placed in T's corner.

MM was beaming when M defended him and T to counter GW's rant. M's change anew is primarily because "Kalyani effect".  Kind of eerie to hear when M sings hymn extoling the virtue of T, while it should be welcomed that M has truly reformed and changed for good, but one cannot reconcile the abuse and torture that he heaped on her as M accepted in his own words by mere change of heart as he needs to pay his dues. Thankfully the dichotomy is solved as GW wants havoc T, which means M & P will pay for it in a roundabout way.  

It was great to see T's Patti breaking down in tears of joy @ M's change of heart but it was poignant when she mentioned how T's sorrow state when her half siblings repulsed her.  

GW barking "her view" about T's doleful existence - dire financial situation, her so called "bad luck" syndrome and scums [psycho and three GW's in their own way] scheming endlessly to split T'n'TA indicates the war bugle is more or less herald.

SQ is getting isolated as chasm between Nit and SQ is widening. Good to see Nit calling out about how GW treats her DIL and his mom is way better. TA not comfortable with D's antics and wants to 'handle' accounts seems an interesting development.

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
Thanks Tanu for the wonderful update..
Its just waste of time talking about SQ and her MIL..
and so is waste of time talking about Padma..

Nitish was good when asking about GW...how i wish GW gets her own treatment from Nits directly...😑
I wonder if both GW will join hands together and try to separate T and T...I wish they both plan separately without either one's knowledge and finally one's plan should spoil otherone's plan and both shd not know how their plans failed...😑...intha mathiri interesting a iruntha okie...πŸ˜›

Mohan..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Good Boy...Keep it up...u realised Thulz value and i hope others too who are against her would realise her value soon...πŸ˜ƒ..

TA going to work only as accountant...wow..appo no uniform...πŸ˜›...lets see how far is this πŸ˜•

Thank you Tanu for the excellent update and the great comments!!  Super title for today!!!

It makes me mad seeing Tamil standing with Dharman.  He does not belong with Dharman at all.  Why is the director showing Tamil like this??  I don't think anyone likes this..I want to see his happy go lucky attitude at his old bank job again.

It looks like Tulasi's questions opened a bulb for Ta.  He is questioning Dharman and wants to do something else.  With Tamil digging through Dharman's accounts, he will find out that his anna is a big fraud.

I'm wondering if Dharman will take Ta to meet Laxman..soon we will see Dharman talking to Laxman and Tamil talking to Prabha about Bhuvana's problem...

Omg...Lavanya and Periamma!!!  These ladies are crazy!!!!  All they do is fight for everything.  Lavanya has officially transformed herself into Bazari.  How disrespectful of her to talk to her MIL like that...I was shocked...a heated moment for them...more to come...

Poor Nitish and Periappa have to go through all this...Nitish should yell at Lavanya the same way Lav and Bazari treated Tulasi.

Mohan...wwwooowww...super!!!  I was so happy to hear his dialogues today...and Paati was super awesome talking about Tulasi's childhood and how she loves Pavi and Mohan a lot...this scene was the best today.

I hope Mr. K. shows Mohan speaking to Tulasi and apologizing to her...it would be great to see these siblings together again...

I wonder what plan Padma is going to do now...

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago

Thanks Tanu for the wonderful update.

Nitesh mom and Lavanya scene is repeated again and agian. Like normally they are fighting for the same reasons. I am tired of seeing that again and again. Nitesh character is also getting better. It is good to see Nitesh understand about GW character as he understant that GW is torturing her daughter in law. Especially Nitesh is good when he say to Lavanya that his mom 1000 times better than GW.

Mohan has stole the show today. He give nice nose cut to Padma. Now Thulasi side is stronger and Padma side is very weak. Now the Padma is going to do some keduthal to Thulasi. I think Padma is going to join with GW 1 and Plan big for destroy Thulasi life. But whatever Padma and GW do to destroy thulasi life it is going to be a big failure.
Thanks da Tanu for your super update and funny comments πŸ€—.

Namma VIP wants to work only in office...as long as he does not stand besides his Anna like a baeku, i am happy. TA for sure does not like working for Dharman, but poor him has to work until he finds a decent job πŸ˜. 

Grrr SQ...Lavanya. Nalla velai...she did not go and cry to her GW mommy that they ask dowry nu...illena that too would have landed on TA's head . Is she putting a drama like fainting and then go complain in PS 😑 πŸ€’. Happy Nit yelled at her πŸ‘. 

Awww Mohan...was very nice to see him supporting his father and sister Thulasi infront of Padma...what else could be a better nosecut to her. But as long as Mohan does not show directly any respect and affection, i won't really be happy πŸ˜†. 

Tomorrow the great SQ fainting epi?? πŸ€’ Show T&T w/o fighting please πŸ˜›. 
Originally posted by shubba

I wonder if both GW will join hands together and try to separate T and T...I wish they both plan separately without either one's knowledge and finally one's plan should spoil otherone's plan and both shd not know how their plans failed...😑...intha mathiri interesting a iruntha okie...πŸ˜›

Lol Shubba Akka, I think Padma will seek her co-sister and her gutter idol GW sooner or later after finding out that she is also up to the same couple separating plan. Padma said Thulasi separated MM and her kids from her...so she will decide to separate TA from Thulasi...Both GW's will meet...First time they met and it ended up with T&T wedding so GW & TA got separated for awhile...Second time both Gutters joined and it ended up with TA hating GW for awhile too...If both gutters join hands again with psycho and queen of Chennai...it will be a permanent separation between GW and TA🀒...also a separation between Lav and Nithesh..
2 in 1 separation and a super twist and thunder on head to GW😑
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago