Who created D Sir's Wiki page??

Posted: 12 years ago
wow!   😃 i was wondering when somebody would take the time to make it. Was it you Mihir? I was actually thinking whether I should make it or not, and I realized i may not have all the facts straight...btw, to those that don't know, some of us D Sir fans got a shoutout!

So check it out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dharmesh_Yelande

Edited by achieve1 - 12 years ago
Hey...yup it was me :) I was free one day so I said why not :P 

BTW, did u add the "Dharmesh Ke Dhinchaks" part in it? Very wonderfully written 👏

Dsir even posted the article on his official page but no one gave me credit 😆
Edited by Mihirism - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Mihirism

Hey...yup it was me :) I was free one day so I said why not :P 

BTW, did u add the "Dharmesh Ke Dhinchaks" part in it? Very wonderfully written 👏

Dsir even posted the article on his official page but no one gave me credit 😆

haha nice!! 😃 and nope, it wasn't me who added the Dharmesh ke Dhinchaks part...i'm glad this was done =)
Originally posted by achieve1

haha nice!! 😃 and nope, it wasn't me who added the Dharmesh ke Dhinchaks part...i'm glad this was done =)

Oh okay 😆 I think it was charmz! 😃 

Yeah, today I added a redirect function for "Dharmesh Sir"...now typing Dharmesh Sir will redirect readers to Dharmesh Yelande 😉
PLZ PASTE A GOOD PHOTO OF DHARMESH SIR ON HIS WIKI.THAT WILL MAKE IT JUST PERFECT.THANKS FOR CREATING IT BUT DO PASTE A GOOD PHOTO OF DHARMESH SIR ONIT.PLZ

should we use his picture that's set as his default on the d virus fb page?

http://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/283546_10150234470596493_263238111492_7617988_763592_n.jpg
I THINK THE PHOTO OF DHARMESH SIR IN 'D' VIRUS ACADEMY FACEBOOK IS GREAT SO ,PLZ PASTE IT.THERE ARE SO MANY GREAT PHOTOS ON DHARMESH SIR APPRECIATION THREAD ON INDIAN FORUMS SPECIALLY THE PHOTO WHERE HE IS PERFORMING ON JEETENDRAJI'S SONG. ALSO IF COULD ADD A SENTENCE  IN DHARMESH SIR WIKI WHICH MITHUN DADA'S SON SAID IN LUX DANCE KE SUPERSTARS LIMELIGHT EPISODE ON 7TH MAY.HE SAID HIS FAVOURITE CONTESTANT IS DHARMESH AND COMPLINTED HIM BY SAYING THAT"HE(DHARMESH SIR) DOESN'T DANCE ON BEATS BUT THE BEATS DANCES ON HIS TUNES" HE SAID HIM "KING OF BEATS".PLZ DO THIS TWO THINGS SOON AND THE WIKI WILL BE JUST PERFECT.

Originally posted by manassuper

I THINK THE PHOTO OF DHARMESH SIR IN 'D' VIRUS ACADEMY FACEBOOK IS GREAT SO ,PLZ PASTE IT.THERE ARE SO MANY GREAT PHOTOS ON DHARMESH SIR APPRECIATION THREAD ON INDIAN FORUMS SPECIALLY THE PHOTO WHERE HE IS PERFORMING ON JEETENDRAJI'S SONG. ALSO IF COULD ADD A SENTENCE  IN DHARMESH SIR WIKI WHICH MITHUN DADA'S SON SAID IN LUX DANCE KE SUPERSTARS LIMELIGHT EPISODE ON 7TH MAY.HE SAID HIS FAVOURITE CONTESTANT IS DHARMESH AND COMPLINTED HIM BY SAYING THAT"HE(DHARMESH SIR) DOESN'T DANCE ON BEATS BUT THE BEATS DANCES ON HIS TUNES" HE SAID HIM "KING OF BEATS".PLZ DO THIS TWO THINGS SOON AND THE WIKI WILL BE JUST PERFECT.

I don't knw how to add the pic but I think achieve does! Go ahead achieve, awesome pic 😃
I added the compliments section btw 😳

Oh and now just typing "Dharmesh" will link you to Dsir's wiki page 😃
Edited by Mihirism - 12 years ago
added the picture! what do u guys think..? =)
Originally posted by achieve1

added the picture! what do u guys think..? =)

Looking great man!! 

Hey btw, do you remember all the award functions/shows Dsir has appeared on? If so, can you add it to his article in the "TV Shows and appearances section"? I added the obvious stuff 😆