Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna

watching an science fiction...

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sorry friends...
I have the feeling that I am watching an science fiction movie...and  this is my biggest complain to the sagar arts PH...I dont have so much knowledge off hindu religion... and watching this serial to learn something more... but what they are shown is crap...

they are repeating the same mistake they made during the luv -kush epi's... showing us things which are baseless...not even true to reality...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The PH of Dwarakadheesh are not Sagar Arts; it is Sagar Pictures. I agree with you; some scenes do resemble science fiction movies and they are trying to incorporate things which are not said in Bhagavat or Mahabharath.
LeadNitrate thumbnail
its always the same with sagra shows, any show, they show some stuff which never might have happened ie debatable that somehting like that could have happened, drag the show,and recycle the locations and dresses in  such an obhvious in your face way that anyone can figure them out.

but still i love their shows, coz they attempt to educate a lot of us about our culture.
chemestry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sagar arts is perfect in showing big palace and jewelleries n cloth but why can't they work on VFX GOOD😕

during the scene where krishna n balram were in the water and fighting with that villain.it was looking so weird.
even in the ramand sagar shree krsihna too it was same but that time we can understand the reason of not having much technology.but now they can improve .😊

why can't they shoot on real ground n water.

i loved the scene of kalyavan n krsihna in first episode as it was shoot on real ground n location but not artificial😊