Pavitra Rishta July 15th 2011 Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Written Update

Karanjkar House

Sulochana, Manju and Vinod are at their house. Sulochana is asking Vinod if she will sign these papers will he get a new car and asks how. Vinod tells his mom that he will tell her everything later and asks her just to sign the papers. Sulochana is now looking for her glasses and asks where they are but Vinod says it's nothing and all you need to do is just to sign the papers. He asks her to sign the papers. Sulochana says ok, and she begins writing her signature down on the paper. Vinod and Manjusha look nervous. Sulochana is starting to sign the papers when Archana calls out Vinod Dada. Vinod and Manju are shocked and scared but Archana is just asking him when he came home, and gives him fresh tea. Vinod stutters and says you are here Archana? Sulochana says yes, she has come and brought Soham and Sachu here too. Vinod is happy to see his sister and asks her how she is. Archana smiles and says she is doing well. Vinod asks Archana how Manav's work is going. Archana says it is going well, but he is very busy these days, so I decided to come here and visit. Archana hugs her mother. Vinod looks worried and Manjusha looks annoyed. Sulochana is happily telling Archana about Vinod's promotion and how he got gifts for them. Vinod is thinking in his head, how did Archu come, it is good that she did not see the papers, or else if she did I don't know what would happen.

Deshmukh House at night

Manav is coming in his house from work. He sees that the house is all dark and goes to his room. Manav is looking for Archana and begins calling her name. Savita is in the kitchen and says to herself now, he is calling for Archana. Manav goes to the kitchen and asks his mother where Archana is. Savita tells Manav that Archana is at her maternal home, and that she had sent her there. Savita explains that Archana gets bored over here, so I said for her to go to her maternal home as Sulochana tai will like it and Archana will be at ease too. Manav says but aai but Savita tells him no buts and that Manav is in the office all day and Archana would get bored here by taking care of the kids all the time so she sent her there. Manav thinks to himself, it's amazing, Archana left to her maternal home without even telling me. Manav goes to his room and is thinking that Archana is still mad at me, if it had not been the case, she would have at least called me, and that my phone had been on after lunch so how could she leave without telling me. A phone call comes on Manav's phone. Manav answers the phone and it is Aashna. Aashna is at her house and is asking Manav where he is. Manav says he is in his house, why? Aashna says you came home early; it looks like you can't live without Archana. Manav tells Aashna it is nothing like that, and he came home early as he was tired. Aashna says she will talk to him later as he is at home now but Manav says he is free right now and he can talk to her. Aashna is telling Manav that they needed to put some more editions to the project interior, and once the products come it will be hard to do the editions. Manav says it is fine and he will come to the office. Aashna says no, you have come home early after a long time, and if you leave hen Archana will be upset. Manav tells Aashna that Archana is not at the home, so he can come over to the office. Aashna says ok, but not in the office as I have already left the office, we are having dinner and you can come too and discuss the project. I will tell DK it will be nice if you join us. Manav says ok, bye. When they put the phone down, Manav is looking really tense and is getting ready to go. Savita calls for Manav, she comes in the room and tells him that she has made his dinner for him. Manav tells his mother that he has to go for some important work. Savita says you are always involved in your work, she gives him a loving stroke and tells him to keep an eye out on his food and health. Savita says when Archana comes back, she will ask if I took care of you, and you will need to answer all of her questions, she asks him to stay and have dinner but Manav says he has to go. Savita says ok, go you never listen to me. Savita leaves the room upset. Manav looks a little guilty but leaves. The note that Archana had written for Manav is fallen on the ground, and no one has looked at it.

Karanjkar House

Sulochana, Vinod, Manju and Archana are in the house. Sulochana is asking Manjusha that since Vinod has gotten a promotion and Archana has her kids over, I was thinking of making some food and getting some food from outside. Archana asks Sulochana what is the need for this, we can all go outside to eat. Sulochana says no, why will we use up all of our money, I will make some food at home. Archana cuts her off and says please, if we go outside we will all have a good time and we have not gone out for a long time. Archana asks her brother and Manjusha to come as well with them. Vinod stutters and asks all of us? Archana says yes, why not and asks them if they have another program? Manjusha says no, Archu we do not have any program, and since you really want to go, we will also come. Manjusha says she will come, and says she will get Ruchi and Punni ready too. Manjusha leaves and Archana asks her mother to come along too, and she says she will also get Soham and Sachu ready. Sulochana agrees. All of them leave to get ready and Archana is thinking to herself, has Manav even came home or not, she decides that she will call him and find out and ask him. Archana then thinks this is not a good idea as he may get disturbed and he had said not to call, Archana is now in a dilemma but comes up with a decision that she will call Savita Aai. Archana gets ready to call Savita.

Deshmukh House

Savita is watching a TV show. In the TV show, the family is arguing and fighting and Savita is relating that show to her own family. Savita laughs at how they are arguing. The phone rings at the Deshmukh House, but Savita does not want to pick it up and yells for the secretary but the secretary is not there. Savita is frustrated and is wondering where could she be? Savita now has to get up and pick up the phone. Savita says hello, thank you this is Savita Damodar Deshmukh speaking. Archana is on the other end and is smiling. She tells Savita that she is Archana speaking. Savita is happy that Archana called and she thought someone else had called. Savita asks how Archana is, and also asks about Sulochana tai. Archana tells Savita that everyone is doing well, and she tells Savita that she had called because she was wondering to know if Manav had came back from the office. Savita says yes, he had come and when I told him that you were gone to your maternal home, then he had just left the house. Archana is looking worried and Savita is telling Archana that right the second he came in the house, he had disappeared the next second. Savita tells Archana that she was trying to get Manav to eat his dinner but he told me he had to leave to go to the office, and he had just left. Archana says ok, aai I will call Manav, she tells Savita to take care and she will come back home soon. They both say bye. Archana thinks to herself, this is amazing, Manav came home and he did not call me.

Karanjkar House

Vinod and Manjusha are in their room and they are both getting ready to go out for dinner. Manjusha is asking Vinod if she can say something, she tells him that he is only good in doing one thing (don't know what she said) but he can't do any other things well. Vinod tells Manjusha no need to taunt him, and says I know my responsibilities very well and I wanted to get aai's signatures but at the last minute Archu had come. Vinod asks if he should get Sulochana's sign in front of Archu. Manjusha asks Vinod if he has gone crazy, and says Archana should not even get to know about this, or else whatever we tried to do will all go to waste. Manjusha tells Vinod that as long as Archana is here, forget getting aai to sign, we won't even talk about this matter. Vinod tells Manjusha that he knows Archu more than she does, and says I can't do the mistake of doing this. Vinod tells Manjusha to get one thing straight, do not let Archu know this, or else the dream of getting our house on our name will remain a dream. Manjusha smiles and says no Vinod, nothing like this will happen this time, my dream will definitely be fulfilled this time, and your Archana and Manav can't stop my dream from coming true. Vinod has an arrogant smile on his face. Manjusha says how to solve everything right is what Manjusha knows. Vinod smiles and says ok, but do not do anything wrong because you are having overconfidence. Manjusha says she will not do anything like that, forget that, and listen to what I have to say. Manjusha says that at the end of our meal, Archu will want to pay for the dinner's bill at the restaurant, so act good in front of her and say you can pay the money, and it doesn't matter by using up a little bit of the money. For the first time Vinod has an arrogant, evil smile and says ok but in this house matter do not try acting so good, that people will start doubting us. Manjusha says no Vinod, this time nothing bad will happen, do not worry. Manjusha and Vinod both smile at each other and Manjusha says ok, let's go.

Dharmesh's house

Aniket, Varun and Dharmesh and Vaishali are at their house. Varun is asking Dharmesh what color should he use for his project to make his house. Dharmesh is saying to use the purple color. Aniket is asking Dharmesh if that is a new model house but Dharmesh is telling Aniket that it is just a model, and there house would be a lot bigger. Aniket is telling Dharmesh that he saw another big house model somewhere else. Darmesh asks Aniket where at? Aniket tells Dharmesh at Manav uncle's house. Dharmesh looks worried and says no beta and says Manav's house modelis not bigger than this house model. Aniket argues and says yes baba I saw that Manav uncle's house model was a lot bigger than this house model. Dharmesh's voice becomes firm and says I said Manav's house model is not bigger than this house model, and he tells Aniket firmly to go to sleep quietly, or else I will keep you out of your room. Vaiahsli comes to the room and looks angry. She asks Dharmesh what is the need to get so angry at him? He is just a kid. Dharmesh says firmly that since he is a kid, then teach him not to interfere in older people's lives. Dharmesh tells Vaishali to go and put Aniket to sleep. Dharmesh says and yes, tell him not to talk good of Manav in front of me. Vaishali asks why do you get so irritated when you hear people talking good of Manav jeeju? And also, do not take out your anger on someone else. Dharmesh says to Vaishali and now you have started, I have told you many times not to talk good of Manav. Varun is painting and Vaishali asks Varun what are you doing here? You go inside the room. Dharmesh asks Vaishali why are you scolding Varun. Vaishali asks why, and says you got angry right, don't take out your anger on anyone else. Dharmesh says Vaishali, please go, I'm not in the mood of fighting. Vaishali says even I am not in the mood of fighting, but the little kid was asking you a question, why couldn't you give him a straight answer? Dharmesh is furious and gets up and asks what answer, and why should I give him an answer? Whenever we see him, he is talking about Manav, this is all happening because you take him to Manav's house. The kids look worried to see their parents fighting. Dharmesh says I don't know what he is seeing over at Manav's house. Vaishali says that even I saw that Manav's house model is bigger than this model. Dharmesh looks stunned for a second but then he gets a rage of anger and breaks the house model apart in pieces. Aniket and Vaishali are shocked. When Dharmesh is done braking it, Vaishali asks what was the need to brake it? Dharmesh says I will make a new model, way bigger and better than Manav's model. Dharmesh gets frustrated and leaves the room. Varun is also about to leave but Vaishali grabs him before he can leave. Vaishali asks Varun where are you going, you really wanted to help your Papa, right? Vaishali says ok, so whatever damage your Papa did, you will have to clean up and fix it on your own. Vaishali leaves the room and Varun is looking sad.

At a fancy restaurant

There are people coming in the restaurant. Manav is sitting at a table and Aashna is coming to his table. Aashna apologizes for coming late as there was traffic. Manav smiles and asks Aashna were DK sir is. Aashna tells Manav that he was busy in a meeting, and asks Manav if he has not ordered anything yet. Manav says not yet. A server is coming and is giving Manav and Aashna cups of water. Aashna places her order to the server. Aashna is giving Manav a book which has to do with the projects and she wants to use some of those designs. She gives Manav a book. Aashna and Manav are going through the magazines and books, and the server is serving them their food. A little while later, the whole Karanjkar family comes. Archana, Vinod, Manjusha, Sulochana, and all the four kids come and are standing at the entrance of the restaurant. Sachu is telling Punni that this restaurant is so fancy, and says you are coming for the first time. Sachu brags that he comes here every day with his parents. Manjusha looks disturbed and Archana tells Sachu to come on. The Karanjkar Family is treated to a table also, and they are sitting quite close to where Manav and Aashna are sitting. Sulochana asks Archana what was the need to come to a very fancy, expensive restaurant. Archana says to let it go, and she will take care of everything. Manju and Vinod glance at each other. Archana asks her mother not to worry, and to just eat. Sulochana smiles. Archana asks Vinod and Manjusha to order something as well. Manjusha decides to ask Sulochana what she would like to eat. Sulochana tells them that it is her first time coming to a very fancy restaurant. Sulochana tells Archana to make her order. Archana is telling the server her order. Manjusha is looking at the restaurant and her eyes are now looking at Manav and Aashna. Manav and Aashna are talking and Manjusha is the only one who knows that Manav and Aashna are there. Manjusha smiles. Archana begins to feed Soham and Sachu is eating his food. I think Sachu is eating noddles, and he has put a spoonful in his mouth. Sulochana is worried and Archana asks Sachu what he is doing. Archana says she will clean Sachu but Sulochana says she will do it. Sulochana goes to take Sachu and Archana is saying this Sachu be na. Manjusha decides to put up a fake act and asks Archana how everything is going at her house. Archana says everything is going alright vahini. Manjusha takes another look at Manav but Archana can't see him. Manjusha asks Archana how Manav is. Archana says he is fine too, but he is very busy in his work. Manjusha says yes, I can even see that he is very busy in his work. Manjusha keeps giving glances at Manav and Aashna who are talking. Manav and Aashna are too busy in talking that they did not know the Karanjkar Family's presence. Manjusha asks Archana if she can ask her something. Archana says yes. Manjusha says I wanted to ask you if everything is ok between you and Manav. Archana looks confused. Manjusha asks if there is any problem between them. Archana says why are you asking like that, nothing like that is happening. Manjusha says I was just wondering since you had come with us by yourself, and no Manav, that's why. Vinod is looking at Manjusha. Archana says vahini, I told you he is very busy, he is probably at his office, that's why he could not come. Manjusha says ok, that could be the reason, if he likes his office a bit too much, why would he come with us? Archana says one second vahini, tell me what you want to say and tells her not flip things around. Manjusha says should I tell you straight, ok look behind you. Archana is confused but Manjusha tells her to look. Manjusha says is this Manav's office? Archana looks behind and sees Manav and Aashna at the other table talking. Archana is looking back and Vinod and Manjusha are smiling. Aashna and Manav are still talking and Aashna is faced toward the Karanjkar Family. Aashna says Archana. Manav looks behind him and sees Archana. Both Manav and Archana are looking straight at each other.

At the restaurant

Aashna is smiling at Archana and both Aashna and Manav decide to walk over to Archana's table. Aashna says hi Archana, it's a pleasant surprise. Sulochana has returned with Sachu. Manjusha is smiling. Manav asks Sulochana how she is doing. Sulochana says she is fine, and says we were waiting for you. Sulochana invites Manav to sit down with them, and says we can all eat together. Aashna says that's a good idea, actually I have never ate dinner with a family before, I would love to. Manav tells Sulochana that he needed to talk to Archana for one minute. Sulochana says yes, why don't you talk to her while you're eating? Aashna says they may want to talk in private. Archana says ok. Sulochana asks Archana if she can hold Soham. Archana gives Soham to her mother to hold. Sulochana is having Aashna sit down. Archana and Manav are going outside.

Outside the restaurant

Archana and Manav are going outside the restaurant. When they are both outside, Manav asks Archana what is this? If you wanted to go to your mother's house, you could have told me, I wouldnot have stopped you. Archana tells Manav that she had written a note in their room which said everything. Manav says there was no note in the room, and what was the need for the note? You could have called me. Archana tells Manav that she had called him too, but his phone was off. Manav tells Archana that his phone was off until the afternoon but after that it was on. Archana tells Manav that she did not want to disturb him, you had actually said you would be busy and your phone would be off, that is why I did not call you again. Archana tells Manav that he did not call either, it was aai that told me that you had come home and then left home, that is why I did not disturb you. Manav says he would not get disturbed, you call me all the time. And because of what you did, I was really worried and I thought you were still upset about the Mahabaleshwar matter. Archana says no, Manav it is not like that, you are only thinking of your worries. Archana says what about me, I was also worried, you came home late, you had gone to the office in the morning without telling me. You had gone without eating breakfat, and came home and then left. Archana says you did not even eat, if you wanted to eat here, that's fine, but you could have told me, and at least I would not have to hear Manju vahini's taunts. Manav says that he had not come to eat, and tells her Aashna Ji had called me and we had to discuss important work. And also, how would I know that you guys would come here? Archana tells Manav to leave this matter and that it is no use to talk about this. Archana says everyone is waiting for us to eat, let's go. Archana goes inside the restaurant and Manav goes in a couple seconds after her.

At the restaurant

The whole Karanjkar Family and Aashna are sitting down at a table. Archana and Manav come to the table as well. Everyone is eating calmly and peacefully. Manjusha is looking annoyed.

Precap: Manjusha and Sulochana are at the Karanjkar House. Sulochana is telling Manjusha that if she had not been having a headache, then she would have done the work of making the food. Manjusha says you mean you will not do this work? All you will do is just sit around the house and brake pieces of roti. Archana is watching this and says Vahini! Manjusha looks annoyed and sulochana is looking worried.

Enjoy!๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago
what's the meaning of vahini?๐Ÿค“
Originally posted by abcdew

what's the meaning of vahini?๐Ÿค“

Hi,

vahini means sister in law๐Ÿ˜Š

vahini is brother's wife and nanand is husband's sister. Hope this helps๐Ÿ˜Š