Video Update By  sonyfan28

CGM WU: 15th July '11 *Thnx Chuha Ji*

Highlights

* Today's Hero  chuha jiπŸ‘.
* CGM & dadich found way thru rat mole.
* Thy try to reach treasure.
* CGM found a lady who resembles moora. 
* Bali got doubt on CGM.
* CGM & gang plans to hide the treasure in that well.
* Karvi get good scolding from amatya n thy had a word to word abt treasure😑.
* C bhi aaye , he was changing thr place with B & P.
* CGM & dadich got stuck in the tunnel n chuha ji is dead due to poision in sum jungli plants.

Update

The episode starts with cgm & gang in the well n was trying to save themself from bad smell n thy cover thr face with clotthes n start digging the well , n decides that dadich n cgm go inside the tunnel as digu is longer n shanky is motuπŸ˜†.

Meanwhile karvi in anger goes to talk with amatya n ques him y he has removed all his men , when he was saying that he was just came to inc the security of treasure n karvi was so much in anger that he says that the treasure he was trying to protect from him is bcoz of him , he has collected all revenue from villagers n filled this , on this amatya gets in anger n says that at anytime he can remove him from the post n punish him for talking abt treasure like this , he was quite bcoz karvi is step brother of D n after a heating confrontation karvi leaves.

In between cgm n dadich find the way to treasure with the help of a rat , thy were digging in the tunnel n got tired n takes food out n while talking dadich gets an idea n he put sum food for rats as thr were rats before who came out of thr mole to eat dead bodies before , although thr r not dead bodies but rats must be thr , n it happens a rat came out n dadich puts cover on it so that he find sum other way of gng out n it happens , rat made another way n thy find thr way to treasure.

Karvi was in anger goes to balli n ask abt cgm n gang n balli told him that thy were digging in a dirty well n karvi says that amatya is in anger n anything can happen now , thy shud hurry abt this n ask him to take him to the ang n thy leaves, digu was keeping an eye on who's cmg n he sees karvi n balli cmg n he informs shanky abt it n he calls cgm but dadich was not ready to cum out as he was smelling gold n greed is cmg in his heart , so cgm came before karvi.

Karvi n balli came n ask abt tunnel n cgm lies that thy hv digged almost on all places but couldn't find the right way n now only 1 way is left , karvi shouts on them n ask to hurry up n leaves but regained that thy r 4 n came bck to ask abt it n shouts n couts them n also says motu to shanky[oh poor byπŸ˜†] but fortunately , dadich came out of the mud with a golden ornament n ask karvi if he wants it or not but karvi dnt reply n leaves. Dadich tolds that he has found it in the mud n now its confirmed that its the right way to treasure.

Thy were deciding hw to take out the treasure n dadich give suggestion to tk it out thru dead bodies but cgm says its unethical as thy already suffered a lot n after thr death its not fair to cut thr bodies for thr own greed , dadich ask him not to be so ethical but he says that his acharya taught him that thr's a only differ b/w an animal n a human is of ethics, n dadich shuts his mouth.

Thy made a plan to dig the treasure in the mud n choose the right time for this n cgm ask shanky to go out to take sum fresh air but shanky ask him to go out as he wanna search sum1.

On the other hand C with B & P was changing thr place, so that o one gets to noe of thr mark n thy cansuccessfully fulfill thr motive, B & P was worried abt cgm as thr's no news of him since long but C makes them understood that each gud thing n big motive  will tk sum time to fulfill n its a start of a new phase [yug].

CGM came out of that place n start searching his mom n sees a lady who resembles moora from behind, cgm thinks its his mom n he recollects all memories with tears in his eyes πŸ˜­ n goes to her n as she turns she was not moora n cgm joins his hands n leaves , but hstarts asking all ppl thr abt it but no one knows, balli sees him investigating n goes to him n ask n he says that he came out to tk fresh air n leaves, but balli got sum doubt n he ask his men to bring all prisoners from magadh to him next morn he wanna find the truth.

Night
Every1 goes to sleep n after that the gang wakes n gives bag to cgm n dadich n ask them to put the treasure in that bags before digging n thy leave towards tunnel , shanky n digu were outside to keep an eye, dadich was continusly talking abt greedy for gold n ask y cgm is not interested in so much gold n he replied that this gold is for the poor ppl of magadh n its for defeating D, when thy goes inside the found sum fowl smelln funds that chuha ji is dead😭, n then thy found the reason , thr's sum poisioness plant as a trap , dadich burn them so as thy loose the poisioness element , n after than when thy move forward , a huge stone is coming towards them rolling n thy both stuck.

DoneπŸ˜‰.
Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
heehee Khushi!! loved ur title!!!! 🀣 lol!! i really loved that idea haan!!! but poor chuha!!!  
yaar i donno why but i feel yeh Dadhich kisi tarah se CGM ko mushkil me daal dega!!! πŸ˜• i find him a little weird!!!!

areyy add this too!!! Karvy called Shashank "mota" πŸ˜†
loved his reaction on that!!!! lol!! poor thing!!!! n look at out CGM!! 😍 how sweetly he said 'yeh gufa (something like that) tumhare aakar ke liye nahi bani!! lol!!! smart haan!!! πŸ˜‰

It was so good to see C even if it was for few seconds!!! but somehow i felt as if hints of leap were given!!!  C was talking about Naya Yug and Parivartan n all!!!! πŸ˜• 
I really wish they just drag this mission!! coz after that we won't be seeing our Rishi!!!  

over all as usual enjoyable episode to me!!! 
Edited by Charu21 - 12 years ago
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx charu 
added all points i guess kuch miss hua ho to sry 
radhikarani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pichle baar choclate mil gaya isiliye late ayi
wow done w8 update very nice
neways how mud allover their body. N hw cute rushi look in dirty drs and mud.
N also then the hero dead and put crying smiley 🀣
radhikarani thumbnail

i mean hero d death dramatic way me
"our today's hero chuhaji is DEAD" 🀒 cryn smiley
Edited by radhikarani - 12 years ago
Amor. thumbnail
yes huni today's hero is chuha ji πŸ‘πŸΌ
radhikarani thumbnail
To yeh lo chuha khas 4 ur sewa

omg!
Omg!
Iska bacha v muft
radhikarani thumbnail
omg brown desi chuhe
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx 4 d update khushi πŸ˜ƒ ..d caption is too nice πŸ˜† !! poor chuha ji, akhand bharat ke liye apne pran tyag diye !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Amor. thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly_03

thanx 4 d update khushi πŸ˜ƒ ..d caption is too nice πŸ˜† !! poor chuha ji, akhand bharat ke liye apne pran tyag diye !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

chuha ji ka balidaan kaam ayega πŸ˜†