TaSaNee Designz: ArHi,AP,GC,PH,GoldAwds,more:Pg141

Posted: 12 years ago

^^credit for banner goes to Sanju (--sunshine--)

Heyy, everyone! 🤗

We welcome you all to the first dukaan of Tanu, Sanju and Neethi.

Me and two of my bestest buddies, Sanju (--sunshine--) and Tanu (daffodils.dudu) have decided to open a joint shop for our creations. For those of you who know us would also know how lazy we three are. Left on our own, we'll never finish our shops 🤣
So we decided to help each other out and mostly, we happen to be such a close knit trio that having a joint shop will be so much more fun 'coz honestly, I doubt even the three of us together can finish a shop 😛
In fact, Tanu has her own shop since 4652846564 years which is not even half finished 🤣
Here's the link to some of her lovely work (:

We shall love encouragement and feedback as it will only help us grow as siggy and avi makers. However, certain basic rules are to be kept in mind:

• Please upload creations on your own server. Do not hotlink.
  • Please do not cut/copy/modify our work.
  • Follow the IF CoC at all times.
  • In case you wish to drop a request, please see the status of the shop. O means open and C means closed. In case only one of us is free, we'll have our initial as well. For eg, if only Sanju is taking request, it will be Os, if it's just me, it'll be On and only Tanu will be Ot. 
  • In case the status is O and you want to request a particular one of us, just mention it otherwise, any one of us can take the liberty to make your request. Do read our individual rules for requesting as well (:
  • Please 'like' all our creations 😉.😆
Index:

Jiya, Delena by Sanju and AbhIya by Neethi: Pg7
MayUr, AbhIya, Jiya, Rati, Suku, Pia, Abhay, Jeh by Neethi and AbhIya, Jeh, Jiya, Rati, ArHi, Hrithik, Katrina, Shanam by Sanju: Pg12
Sam-Dean, Shahid-Sonam, Maneet, Gopi-Ahem, Random by Tanu: Pg15
AbhIya, SaRun, Rati, Stelena by Neethi: Pg19
AbhIya, Abhay, Maithili, SaRun, KaSh as AR by Neethi: Pg23
MayUr, KaSh, JeRan, Salman Khan, Shahid-Kareena, Kriyansh, KTLK, ArHi, Jiya, AbhIya, Taylor Lautner, Delena by Sanju: Pg28
Sadka, ArTi/MayUr, ArHi/SaRun, AP/ViSu, Stelena and Karanika Birthday by Neethi: Pg43
Rati, KTLK, AP, KaSh by Neethi: Pg51
Neethi's Birthday by Sanju: Pg59
Arjun's Birthday by Neethi: Pg62
Suku's birthday, ArHi, AbhIya, Mohit-Suku: Pg63
DDLJ, LVRB, Virika/JeeVi, VirMan, ArHi, Shilpa Anand by Sanju: Pg67
Karan Wahi, Abhay-Pia by Neethi: Pg76
Shilpa Anand, AbhIya, MayUr, KaSh, IPKKND, Rey-Kria by Neethi: Pg83
Don2, Agneepath, MayUr, AbhIya, Abhay-Maithili by Neethi: Pg90
Arnav-Khushi, Vivah, Requests by Neethi: Pg96
Ek Main Aur Ek Tu, Arjun-Purvi, Arnav-Khushi and PSDs by Sanju: Pg101
Arnav-Khushi, DDLJ, Prem-Heer, Suku by Neethi: Pg107
Arnav-Khushi, Mayank-Nupur, Abhay-Pia by Neethi: Pg114
Arnav-Khushi, Prem-Heer, Karan Wahi, Abhay-Pia by Neethi: Pg120
Arnav-Khushi, KaSh, Marinating Calenders, Suku, Barkha, PFMI12, KW, KT/GC, Requests by Neethi: Pg125
Mayank-Nupur, Abhay-Pia, Arjun-Arohi, Rati Pandey, Sushumita Sen by Neethi: Pg130
Mayank-Nupur, Abhay-Pia, Madhuri Dixit, Fanaa by Neethi: Pg134
Barun Sobti, Arnav-Khushi, Arjun-Rati by Neethi: Pg138
Arnav-Khushi, Abhay-Pia, Gurmeet Choudhary, Global Awards 2012, KK-Suku, Prem-Heer, Sush by Neethi: Pg141
Edited by PurpleFairy - 11 years ago
Hi, Friends! 🤗

I'm Neethi, fondly known as Neetz or Chillz by my friends. I learnt avi making about 3 months back and siggy making about a week back. I still think it is a bit early for me to open a shop so I'm glad I could have help from my two most amazing friends.
Firstly, I think the person who deserves the biggest Thank You is undoubtedly one of my closest friends, Hira (-Hiralious-) since she was the one who taught me how to use PS in the first place and familiarised me with the world of creations when she taught me avi making. Next in line is of course, my darlings Tanu and Sanju who, before being joint shop keepers with me also happen to be my teachers in siggy making. While Tanzy taught me the basics of siggy making, Sanu helped me with the textures (I know, I know. Ty ki mb 🤣) and also my sweetheart Zana (ffkhan) for giving me the PSDs and helping me improve myself.
Apart from them, I would also love to acknowledge the kind of support some very special people on IF have extended in the form of feedbacks, appreciation and comments: Ragsy (..Ragzz..), Yamzy (.Yamini.), Kritzy (Kritz08), Varshu (-krazyriya-), Mahi (Princezz22), Sadaf (Cute.Sadaf) and Rani (pyar-ishk). They have been my biggest critics and I love them all a lot ❤️

Some sample work. Free for use (:

MayUr: They're my eternal love!! <33

AbhIya: They're one couple who managed to catch my attention after MayUr 😍

ArHi: This couple is fast catching my fancy and I'm really warming up to them 😳

Jiya: These are dedicated to all my friends who happen to be Jiya fans, specially Sanju! <33

SuPri/PiaMish: God, I love them both so much on screen and off screen! Bless them and their friendship <33

KaSh/KaJen: I don't normally make stuff on them but these are a few which I did :P

JW and KW Birthday: I know it isn't their birthday anytime soon but I made these when they were :P

Credit for the textures goes to Tanu, Sanju and DeviantArt :P

REQUESTING: Honestly, I don't think I'm good enough to take requests just yet but I have taken informal requests in the past so I shall take only avi requests. Siggy making, I still have a long way to go. I don't really like keeping rules for requesting but I have certain limitations so I will have to 😳

• Please provide me only with HQ links, preferably YouTube, otherwise any other downloadable link would do with no running text as those spoil the quality of the avis. I shall not enjoy making them and neither will you be satisfied using.
  • Please make sure that the clip you want in the form of avi is not more than 10 seconds because that will make the file very bulky.
  • Do mention the kind of avi you want: horizontal, vertical or icon. In case you want stacked icons, I can stack upto 5, not more as it becomes too huge to upload.
  • Please request only when the shop status says O or On.
  • Only one request per person i.e. one video.

That's all! Thank you 😃

Edited by PurpleFairy - 12 years ago
Finally I am at work. Okay from where to start. *THINK*

Okay frst of all I would introduce me. Actually people already know me as crazy, lazy and extreemist which is wrong but ya it is right also🤣. I knw after reading dis intro u have got the idea of me and I dont want to introduce me more and pakaao everyone like chillz *Chillz slaps*🤣

Uaaan now I would like to thankew Tanzie*Tanu slaps* 😡🤣uaan . Now i would not like to thanx her😡 for introducing me to beautiful siggy world and make me the person that today I am on forums coz of her😛😉. And also I would thank chilly chill to encourage me to make stuff and to make me understand everything😳 and my all frnz. A big hug to you all.🤗

Now coming to my some work which I made and used myself only🤣.

SAMPLE WORK
FEEL FREE TO USE

DELENA

(Thanx alot Mahi for telling me how to blur text and DevianArt  and google🤣 which provided me hell lots of textures.

JiYa

Arhi- Lovving them

(Thanx to tumblr for AVI making tutorial}

Edited by --sunshine-- - 12 years ago

I am tanu . I make nothing . *innocent muh* Bring all requests to sanju and neetzo . bandars.😡 🤣
We were supposed to keep our shops name .: DHAKKAN -so dhakkan open and dhakkan closed. U get it?🤣 Yess lala like that.

Then we thought we would keep Teen the bandar, its in past tense in case we leave our shop half way.🤣

then we came up with something like "gallery hui sabse parayi"🤣 then "kyunki siggy bhi kabhi picture the" 🤣 Iss gallery ko kya naam de🤣 and Siggy aur avi ki yeh ek kahani and later on dil dosti aur siggy🤣🤣

Atlast tehse two bandars kicked me out *cries *🤣 and came up with this title.😡🤣

I would like to thank everyone on IF and evryone outside IF . Now noone can say "you missed me dude"🤣

SO thats it.🤣

Rules.
- Folow IF COC
-cut , copy paste /do anything with my sig i dont mind .But donot use this rule anywer else in IF ..other than on my creations😳

Edited by daffodils.dudu - 12 years ago
Hey TaSaNee🤗
Congo shongo for your new gallery people🥳
I just loved those Mayur , Abhiya and Jiya creations by Chillz and Sanju❤️
Though I am a diehard Abhiyan and Chaandeenian, I love Jiya as bestest buddies and love their creations as well!
ArHi , well I am not a big fan because I don't see the show , but the creations are awesome.👏

Chillz and Sanju know me really well (Thanks chillz for inviting me)...

Tanu your work is great as well and out of this world...
I will leave my request soon...

RES
Will edit tomorrow
🤗

Heyyy!!!!!! This is such a pleasant surprise...

Neethzi... Sanju... Tanu...🤗

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

This is such a fab news... I have known Neethzi like forever... And I have known Sanju too really well... And Tanu... Remember me? Was a fan of ur D3 siggys...  n 3 such awesome people come together opening a shop!

AWESOME BLOSSOM!😆

May this shop be over before u even realize n u open ur next SOON!
May u open 1000sss... such shops... and KEEP ROCKING FOREVER!

Love you loads...
Almost inactive on the foryum but u girls keep pming me weneva u update!
Wud come to see it weneva I get back!

LOADS OF LUCK!

Edited by radt - 12 years ago
Congratz on urz  gall🤗
Heeey neetz , tanu &  sanjuu <3 ❤️ huugs to all of uu for takking this amazing decision : openning this shoop 🤗😆 hmm i'm very happy right noow 
well i was asking neetz about that and she saaid she doesn't have any gallery and here come it 

sanjuuu & neetz : your creations are suuuperb ;: i already love them  🤗
waiiting to see from uu also tanu 😃 the intro is roocking 

soo my 3 divas waaiting for the first updaate to come huun<3😉 i'm suure its gonna rock ❤️

loots of loove  : muuuah 🤗
Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 12 years ago
Awww...MayUr are also my fav fav fav couple & very nice stuff u made on them...other creations r also nice...keep it up. :)
Everythinggg is beyond gorgeous hun! <3 lovee your avis the coloring is veryyy well done. :) ! keep up the nice work do PM me whenever you updateee ! :) ! and this the first time am seeing Sanjana's work! it's sooo gorgeousss hun :) ! lovee it 😃Edited by -Pooja- - 12 years ago