Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sushant Singh Rajput FC - Page 6

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hi ...
i completely forgot about this FC 😳 ... sorry !!!
will post a lot more here now..
I hope more people drop by ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: bonnefille

So my first question...

Do you think Sushant made the best decision of leaving PR? 

Yes ... even if he had stayed on for some reason ( be it money or till some other offer came along or whatever ..) I dont think he would have been jumping with happiness if he had to play a 60 year old dad to 4 kids ...
He would have been unhappy working on the show .. playing the role would have become mechanical for him ...
Better to stay unemployed for a few months ...
He can afford that .. he said he has earned enough to last him a decade *cough*thank you jdj,*cough* thank you ekta*cough*
You know , after talking so much about trying something different and doing something new ..  I  would be maha disappointed if he comes back again in a daily soap ..

kuch bhi karo , NY jao , ya toh AD ban jao , ya toh film auditions doh , ya toh aur short films banao.. lekin wapas itni jaldi TV mein comeback mat karna plz !

Edited by lunza - 12 years ago
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mostly I am sure that he's made the right decision but there are times when I am doubtful if it really was a good one. 

Everything is continuing like it did before but Sushant ka ata-pata nahin? I hope he makes the right decisions in life because he's got "talent" which should not be wasted. 

Sushant has shown courage by taking risk in his comfortable career life...hope his risks give him best benefits. Obviously I would like him to come in movies and I hope my wish comes true.

Btw Sanjay Leela Bhansali is making a serial...I wouldn't mind if Sushant comes as lead in that coz I know the show will have content and also will not be stretched like BT serials. 

In the meantime I would like Sushant to make investment in alternative business as well. Its much needed in an actor's risky career life.       
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Mostly I am sure that he's made the right decision but there are times when I am doubtful if it really was a good one. 

Everything is continuing like it did before but Sushant ka ata-pata nahin? I hope he makes the right decisions in life because he's got "talent" which should not be wasted. 

Sushant has shown courage by taking risk in his comfortable career life...hope his risks give him best benefits. Obviously I would like him to come in movies and I hope my wish comes true.

Btw Sanjay Leela Bhansali is making a serial...I wouldn't mind if Sushant comes as lead in that coz I know the show will have content and also will not be stretched like BT serials. 

In the meantime I would like Sushant to make investment in alternative business as well. Its much needed in an actor's risky career life.       

Hi Bonnie,
🤗
Thanks for the pm. Didn't know about this FC. Happy to be a part of it, anything to do with news of Sushant.
I think he did the right thing by leaving PR. He was clearly bored with the show and therefore wouldn't be happy. This would have reflected in his work and affected his relationships. I also wouldn't want to see him acting the tracks that Manav has to do now(with Archana), and Archana treating him the way she is now.

He has been noticed by many big wigs of Bollywood and TV, so he won't have a problem in getting other offers. I wouldn't be surprised if, as we speak, he's in talks with some production house for an offer, be it film or tv, and is just waiting until he has the all clear to make an announcement.  Like you, I hope to see him in a movie first. I can see him mounting those setps to receive his first award after doing his first film.😍  Can't wait for that day.
Missing him like hell now, though.😭
suan thumbnail

Here I am to make my entry in Sushant's FC...I kind of not like going to PR forum amymore with all the comparisons. So hope this place is more active and we can do all Sushant talking along with his romantic life with Ankita!!! 😛 

I'm with you Bonnie.😊  Sushant gets a hard time in other places and if he is defended, one is treated negatively. Here we can "love" our Sushant to our hearts content, and support him and Ankita all we want. I'm so happy you directed me here. I needed this badly, considering the state of PR now!
citrusy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sanjay Leela Bhansali making a daily soap?
It would be great if he casts Sushant there 😃..Since Susuant is unemployed rite now and is one of the most popular TV actor today, hope he gets to knw abt  Sushant and consider him..
Don't knw why I find going to Bollywood can be very risky for Sushant.If the film does not do well then its very hard to bounce back and there are lots of critics who are eager to write ..and since Sushant left pr mid way nd is a tv soap star more ppl can be judgemental abt him ..
So would prefer him in daily soaps if it is by the maker like SLB..😊
Hope to get a happy and good news sooon!!
suan thumbnail
Hi Citrusy,
I don't think Sushant would find it difficult in Bollywood. Due to the many dance perfornances he's done at various events, he's been seen by many top Bollywood personalities (actors, producers and directors). Many have encouraged him to enter Bollywood. In fact, a producer who has worked with Ekta in the past, said in an article that Sushant should give Bollywood a try, because he is so talented.

He's become close to Madhuri through JDJ, and she admires and respects him alot. She is very good friends with SRK, one of the biggest names in Bollywood, who also has his own production house and loves to give the younger ones a chance and wants them to succeed. I'm sure if Madhuri put in a good word for Sushant, SRK would definitely take it seriously. I would love to see Sushant and Ankita in a film with SRK and Madhuri.😍

Remember, Sushant got quite a few offers, post JDJ, so don't worry. Our Sushant will not fail.👍🏼

Also, he didn't leave PR mid way. His contract ended and as he wasn't challenged by the role of Manav any more, he left. I don't think most people will hold this against him, the fact that he left a show when his contract ended.

If he got a new contract, it might have been for another 3 years. That would be too long for him to be tied to Ballagi Telefilms, given his age and his plans for his future, personally and professionally.
bonnefille thumbnail
Sometimes I really feel bad that Sushant is not getting to do the current high intense dramatic scenes. I like him most in emotional scenes instead of the the romantic/fun scenes!!!

I know most don't compare but its like someone else in Sushant's place and it doesn't feel nice to know that someone else could play Manav too.

I really hope Sushant makes it big and is not lost in oblivion. It feels bad to even to think for him to fail. Having watched him continuously for so long...his disappearance doesn't feel nice.   
Edited by bonnefille - 12 years ago
citrusy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sometimes I really feel bad that Sushant is not getting to do the current high intense dramatic scenes. I like him most in emotional scenes instead of the the romantic/fun scenes!!!

I know most don't compare but its like someone else in Sushant's place and it doesn't feel nice to know that someone else could play Manav too.

I really hope Sushant makes it big and is not lost in oblivion. It feels bad to even to think for him to fail. Having watched him continuously for so long...his disappearance doesn't feel nice.   

The Bold words are exactly my sentiments too Bonnie 😭..
Waiting for some gud news sooon so that we all can cheer up!!

BTW How did your exams went?
Hope it went well 😊
bonnefille thumbnail
It went well...as usual I was bad with time management. I got emotional with the first question and was hurrying with the rest and couldn't put in all the points I wanted to. 😆 I really do write more than I should...I write thesis even for a sub-category. 

I really do hope I do well and the results are good. Do *finger-cross* for me! 😛 
Edited by bonnefille - 12 years ago