Sushant Singh Rajput FC - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Bonnie,
You are a treat indeed.πŸ˜†  Love the part about your exams. I too agree that Sushant is always amazing with the emotional scenes. Shows how talented he is. I am also dying to know what his plans are and to see him again, whether on the big or small screen. Am missing him alot.

I'm sure you will do very well in your exams. Be sure to tell us when you get your results.
Everyone, make sure to check out the article posted tonight by Tanu about Sushant...his current activities, his future plans, and about him and Ankita. It is a beautiful article and the picture is 😍.
Originally posted by bonnefille

Sometimes I really feel bad that Sushant is not getting to do the current high intense dramatic scenes. I like him most in emotional scenes instead of the the romantic/fun scenes!!!

I know most don't compare but its like someone else in Sushant's place and it doesn't feel nice to know that someone else could play Manav too.

I really hope Sushant makes it big and is not lost in oblivion. It feels bad to even to think for him to fail. Having watched him continuously for so long...his disappearance doesn't feel nice.   

bonne , same here .. I prefer watching him doing all the high intense angsty scenes ...

lol ... a few weeks ago ...i watched his scene in kdmhmd where he gets whacked by his dad after prem's death ... bcuz i am sucker for watching him doing such scenes πŸ˜†  ...

@bold ... oh bonne  , dont feel bad yaar ... whenever you do ... just remind yourself -" 20 year leap , 60 year old manav ..." repeat that in a loop in your head .. πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£  ...

I really hope Sushant makes it big and is not lost in oblivion. It feels bad to even to think for him to fail. Having watched him continuously for so long...his disappearance doesn't feel nice.   

oh , you are making me nervous   ...
i just keep thinking ... if not actor , then director ... ...
kuch na kuch toh ho hi jaayega ... *fingers crossed*

It went well...as usual I was bad with time management. I got emotional with the first question and was hurrying with the rest and couldn't put in all the points I wanted to. πŸ˜† I really do write more than I should...I write thesis even for a sub-category. 

I really do hope I do well and the results are good. Do *finger-cross* for me! πŸ˜› 

ditto !!! i spend a lot of time with the initial questions .. and hurry through the remaining .. bcuz i dont have time ...
Edited by lunza - 12 years ago
hw wuld Sushant look if he wr still in PR after 20 yrs leap...
i wuld luv seeing him like thisπŸ˜†

Thankyou so much everyone for coming here and making this place active again! I really wanted this to happen, cos I really wanted a place where we could discuss freely without people commenting all the time that we are 'cribbing'. πŸ₯±

I had a nice trip to Alibaug that got extended, else I would have posted the next part of my FF... will do it in a day or two now.. speaking of which, I lovvveed Alibaug and Kashid! I'm in two minds now about showing FF ArMan's honeymoon (when it comes up in the story) in Mahabaleshwar, cos Alibaug is a very nice place too! But then again, Archana liked cold places, so I guess Manav would like to take her to Mahabaleshwar... hmmm...

I can't believe the forum I just visited was PR forum!!! 

About your question Bonne- NOOO I wouldn't have been happy if Sushant had stayed behind in this mess. Actually I love love love Manav, but I never wanted such unhappiness and such distances between ArMan! I wanted to see a Pavitra Rishta in this serial- a love story, but that I haven't got... and the events that took place in the serial in the last few days have absolutely destroyed the serial! There is no pavitra rishta here. This is only a pain story, not a love story. Now 20 years of separation! It feels so bad to see that two ardent devotees of God are getting this- somehow I don't like all this yaar... this serial is ruined beyond repair now. 

Sometimes I really feel bad that Sushant is not getting to do the current high intense dramatic scenes. I like him most in emotional scenes instead of the the romantic/fun scenes!!!

I know most don't compare but its like someone else in Sushant's place and it doesn't feel nice to know that someone else could play Manav too. Actually Bonne, you know what hurts? That people who were so involved in the show that they used to vigorously discuss and debate on the show and could not stay away from the forum, they forgot Sushant sooo quickly. If they were so associated to the show, how could they not be even slightly associated to the face of Manav? How come they forgot him in a jiffy?  I'm not saying this is wrong or anything like that, please don't misunderstand me, I just find it a little weird, and somehow feel sad about it too. I knew Hiten would get accepted eventually, but had not accepted that it would happen sooo soon that people would literally be fawning over him on his second day and praise him sooo much- I doubt Sushant got praised this much in the whole period of two years.

For me, it's only Sushant as Manav, like you I too can't accept replacements, and worse is that cos of the FF, I am used to imagining Manav as Sushant only- I have written 75 parts by imagining each scene in my head and picturising how Sushant would enact it, very difficult for me yaar!

I liked his interview.. he seems very confident about himself.. I hope he does well !! Keeping fingers crossed for him. I used to be very scared for Rajeev but things worked out well for him, hoping Sushant will become an even bigger star!
Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
Originally posted by coolpratz

hw wuld Sushant look if he wr still in PR after 20 yrs leap...
i wuld luv seeing him like thisπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

You know, I lovvve the locking and popping Sushant and Shampa did! Sushant undoubtedly does contemporary well and also dances like Flamenco, Salsa etc, but I love seeing him in dances like Locking and Popping, Break Dance (which he did in that valentine special) and all such dances! 

When I read the TOI article, I remembered Gene_Nisha and Sonii... I think one of them had mentioned that Sushant should do B-Boying in JDJ, he's learning it now... yayyy!!
hehe .. when i read sushant is learning b boying .. i remember how we kinda discussed it a week before that street dance round in jdj ...

i think we saw videos of ppl b boying .. and ppl got scared about sushant attempting something like that πŸ˜†  ...

wow ... c walk , top rock , latin , b boying ... is he enjoying this break or what ?  ...

Originally posted by nikitagmc

i know , the speed of the acceptance is what has kinda caught me by surprise ...
(i dont remember sushant ever being praised for literally every episode , every day ... even when sushant acted , there were so many nuances .. but no one picked or complimented on it so frequently .. )

hell ... forget sushant .. i couldnt even get adjusted to the new vaishu .. bcuz .. prarthana has played it for a long time ... from the beginning

i could however get adjusted to ajit's replacement .. pankaj vishnu ... bcuz he was an an early replacement .. and all the character "progression/regression" (or whatever you wanna call it ...) of ajit has been enacted by pankaj ,,,,