Uravugal Jul 18-22 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

so idhula dhaan thillaalangadi vElai and Mugs and Vishnu go to court and are in the witness stand?
Thanks Nithya.

Sudha gives the jewellery and powercut - not a good saguNam. ðŸ˜‰

DIL's BIL's brother romba close relationship-O... ðŸ˜Š

Why can't this Mangu & Nattu tell Sathya's thollai to Shwetha.  Maybe she will dole out some good ideas.
Thanks Nithya for the update.

AS sir...what is the real name of the actor who acts as Sathya?
Thanks Nithya and Rojapoo for the monday and tuesday update.Intha Sudhave intha amma nimmathiye irukkave udathu. I have some personal experience with this jewel pawning.Since I'm outside India my SIL has pawned all my jewels to buy a new house for her family.She informed my husband that she is going to use jewels in locker but never told us she is going to use mine. I hate this pawning jewels idea after this incident.

Thanks
Desi
Thanks Nithya , antha Sudha Aadu mathiri mandai mandai yai Aattarathai paarkka mudiyalai !! Hmm, vEtta pOraa nnu entha Aadukku theriyarathu ??!!
Aww, desi, that is a bad experience. Somehow, it is always a woman against another !!!
Thank Rojakka for the Tuesday update. Is this a dream Sathya is dead or real?
Must be some kind of a set up by Sathya to threaten Nattu, Migan. Sathya sEthu pOitta apram torture panna new character venume??!!
Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago