Uravugal Jul 18-22 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thalaiyai muttikkiRadhila atina vai minja aaLae illai.  Andhak kaalaththil Thangavelu enru oru comedian irundhaar.  Avarukku TaNaal Thangavelu enru pattap peyar uNdu.  Adhu poala namma atinavukku Damaal Atina enRu peyar vaiththaal enna?
aahaa...ennaaa...oru title...ayaa..????
Damaal Atina...DA...he he he ithuvum nallaathaan irukkunga...SIr...
Neenga ennaa venalum ennai koopidalaam...Sir..

People gave me title as Sodappal Ranee...appuram athai namma Roja maatri Sodaappal Chakaravardhini...nu vachaanga...Ippo intha title veruuu...
Yamm enna Bhaakiyam seithu irukka vendum...ippai maatri maatri title vaanguvatharku???!!!😊
Thanks for the title ...😛
Edited by atina - 12 years ago
Thanks RP

kanavu yaarudayadhu?  

@Thalai - summa sollakkoodaadhu sodhappardhukku ivvaLavu titles vaangiya orE aaLu neengathaan!
Thanks Sumi and atina for the updates..

Poor Swetha..
Thanks Shreenithi.

kanavu illaingo - drama.  aagamoththam avaru muzhichcha thiruttu muzhi wasted.

Shreenithi - clarification for your doubt.  vaai neranju koopidradhu :  ippo naama santhoshamaa irukkumpOdhu neraya sirikkirOm, appo solluvOmla -  avungaLukku vaai ellaam pallu nu - appO vaai neranjuthaanE irukkum.  Andha santhoshathOda koopittaa vaai neranju koopidradhu - okyaa 
Thanks Shree and SC - so, athu Oru drama !!! Nattu, ipdi muzhichi paarthu Roja vai mirattinathu thaan michhamaa?? So, the much dreaded meeting happens !!! Hmm, Nattu and Mangu, enna thirisamam panni nininga??? Worse than the attempt to kill PIL's unborn pappaa??
Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago
Is there any rule in India, esp. in Chennai, that every married women has to wear only Saree. On function, occasions and celebrations, I can understand, but why even at home with full makeup costume.

I noticed this for Gayathri, Gowri, most of the times Swetha and now full fledged Sudha. Any rule from director? Also, I have seen Sudha as bold natured girl and she has pretty good eyes. After marriage, I noticed that she is acting her eyes half closed and afraid all the time, begging to her MIL, giving her jewel without asking any question or suggestion, etc... This is ridiculous.

Who said immediately after marriage, girls jewel are belong to her husband and MIL. It is a hard earned money for her parents. Jewels are for the purpose of safety of the girl at her MIL house. I agree, they can be used to get land or house, etc.. but this should happen only when she participates in the discussion, freedom to give suggestions. Also, she should be given half owner of the land/house. All these things are possible, only after good understanding between the couple, and their parents. This will take atleast few years. What is the guarantee that husband will take care of her till her life end? Now a days getting gold is not that easy.

Being a educated, bold women, Sudha should be able to think and talk in a smart way. She can go to work, why stay at home all the time? Director sir, pls, do not make girls / women as slave(Sudha, Chitra), adamant (visa), arrogant (Meenakshi), greedy (Vasanthi). Women are much more talented, smart, intellectual, adjustable to situation, etc... If Chitra and Sudha are one extreme, Meenakshi is another extreme. Atleast Chitra is uneducated, why you are projecting Sudha as another Chitra?

ram...I totally agree with you...but sadly this is what projected and portrayed in most of the serials and movies...which is very irritating to us ...making us ask these questions...

But one thing I can tell you...this trend in our serials and movies will never change...😡

Thanks SC - ayyo da Nattu, ivvalavu villain aa yya nee?? Hubby and wife semai villathanamaana jOdi !!! Antha amma kOosame abortion plan pannuthu, neenga kOosame pOi solli revenge edukkaringa??!!! Ayyo da, ippO theriyuthu antha muzhi nijammave villain muzhi nnu 😉