Chandragupta Maurya

Kukarmi kalyaan ho .. kumbhipak mei jaa..

rinku4u thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

2des episode was spicy .. good to see comic side of Chanakya , purushdatt,. The plan of Guruji is grt .. I was in delemma with karvi .. he was sooo cute 2de.Nothing special to mention in episode . but sorry to say .. bloopers continues.. "Din", "Gaadi"πŸ˜›

all total watchable episode 3 stars from my side ⭐️⭐️⭐️. Acting of C D CGM  Karvi is always the best as per situations so not mentioningπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ya, at least C cud hv used " bail gadi "..sirf gadi kehne se lagta hai jaise koi matador ki baat kar rahe ho ..& den d " dhamki wala " scene πŸ˜†.. it was funny to c how C got his work done by just scaring d soldier πŸ˜† !! & den in yesterday's epi, Bhadrabhatt too did d same thing, he too used d same lines to divert d soldiers attention while PurushDutt tied d message to d cart's wheel !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Historylover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† bhadra spoke the same dialogues that chanakya did...that was the funniest part 4 me...i was thinking crew members have handed over the copy of chanakya's dialogues to bhadra πŸ˜† and c must b thinking - mera non creative shishya πŸ˜† ...as it is mera dialogue chep diya πŸ˜† ..at least ek line toh different boli hoti πŸ˜‰
no offence...just having fun 😊
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I watched its repeat the epi was realy nice.must say Aacharya Chanakya ka brain toh supercomputer se bhi tez work karta hai.
And the convo between Karvi and Dhannu was just too intresting.
Ritu278 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey rinku
gud that u r back😊
Bhadrabhat was hilariousπŸ˜†
Acharya Chanakya was very kinda naughtyπŸ˜‰
all in all the epi was gudπŸ‘