Pavitra Rishta July 16th 2011 Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Written Update

Deshmukh House

Manav is sitting down on his bed in his house. He is remembering what Archana was telling him outside the restaurant. Archana was telling him that if he wanted to eat dinner here, he should have told her, and then she would not have to listen to Manju vahini's taunts.

Karanjkar House

Archana is lying down on the bed in her house and she is remembering what Manav was telling her outside the restaurant. Manav was telling her that he did not come to the restaurant to eat but Aashna Ji had called me to discuss some important work, I did not know that you guys would have came. Both Archana and Manav are getting up from their beds and begin pacing the room in their respective houses.

Deshmukh House

Manav now sees the note that Archana had written for him and the note is on the floor right now. He is remembering his words to Archana when he told her that if she wanted go to her mother's place, she should have told him, and I would not stop you. Archana was telling Manav that she had left a paper in their room, which I had written everything. Manav decides to look at the note. Archana wrote to Manav that his note was very nice, and she is saying she did not know that her Manav could write as well as he thinks. Archana also wrote that she can't write as well as he can, but she tried, and she wrote that she tried to call him but your phone was off. She also wrote that she wanted to tell him that she was going to my aai's home for three days as Sachu has his days off from school, and aai is not feeling very well, that is why I am going. Archana wrote to Manav to focus on his work, and that she is not angry at him at all. Archana tells Manav to take care of himself and that she has forgiven him. This concludes the note and Manav is now thinking in his head, I am very silly, without thinking I just scolded Archana so much. I will need to ask for forgiveness from her.

Karanjkar House

At the Karanjkar House, Archana is thinking in her head that she is crazy, and I got in a fight with Manav, now he will be worried the whole night, and he will not focus on his work. Archana thinks that she should not have done this, and maybe now he will misunderstand, and I know I did wrong, I will call Manav and ask for forgiveness from him. The screen is now split in two with Archana being at her house getting ready to call Manav and Manav at his house getting ready to call Archana. But there is a message (I'm not sure what the recording says) but I think the recording is saying that their phones are off. The split screen changes to Manav's house.

Deshmukh House

Manav is thinking in his head that Archana is not picking up her phone, that's ok, I will go to her aai's house tomorrow, and ask for forgiveness from her.

Karanjkar House

Archana is thinking in his head that Manav is not picking up his phone, I will go to his house tomorrow and ask for forgiveness.

DK's office next morning

DK is having a meeting, and Aashna is there with a few other men including Dharmesh. Manav is not there yet. DK looks at his watch and asks Aashna where is Manav. Aashna says I don't know, and he has not said anything to me yet. Aashna says she will try to call him. A worker says DK sir, if Mr.Manav is going to come late, then we can postpone the meeting. Aashna is calling Manav. Dharmesh is thinking in his head, this is the right time to take Manav's place. Dharmesh walks up to DK. Dharmesh whispers to DK and says if you do not mind can I present my building model? After all, this is for you and your company's benefit. Aashna looks doubtful but DK says go ahead. Dharmesh says thank you sir. Dharmesh stands up and orders a worker to get his house model. Some workers are carrying the model over to the office. The building model is brought to the table. Dharmesh says ladies and gentleman, and begins presenting his model. Dharmesh is showing the workers the features of the model like the security, he is telling them that he did a very good job on the security part as security is really important these days. Dharmesh is telling the workers more about the building model and it looks like the workers are getting impressed. DK too is looking impressed. When Dharmesh is done presenting his building model, a worker says good, very good. Dharmesh smiles and says thank you sir. A worker says DK sir, I think this model is fine in every way and if we get the project to be like this it could be very good for us. DK asks you think so, alright. Aashna is looking a little doubtful though. Manav has now entered the office. Manav is standing next to Dharmesh and he is telling the workers he has no problem with this but first he would like to tell them something. Manav is telling them that they cannot afford that flat as it is too big. Manav is asking them that what did Dharmesh think of the people who would leave those flats? The workers agree to what Manav is saying and Aashna is happy. Manav says Dharmesh did not think about them at all. Dharmesh looks disturbed. Manav is now pointing out the things Dharmesh forgot to put in his model like a hall and he needed more square feet to put in and says these are the problems for it and the final decision is up to us. Dharmesh sits back down and is looking embarrassed. Manav and Aashna are smiling. A worker says Mr.Manav your points are valid but what should we do? We have given you a lot of time and I think we have put the wrong people at work, and if you did not want to do the design we would have given it to someone else to do. Manav says there will be no need for that sir, give me two minutes and I will show a new model, and I'm very sure you'll like it. The worker says go ahead. Manav calls a worker to remove the model. The workers remove Dharmesh's model and bring in Manav's model. Everyone besides Dharmesh looks impressed to see it. Manav tells the workers that with the consideration of the points he had made this design. Manav has a stick and he is pointing at all the parts of the bulding model. Everyone looks impressed besides Dharmesh. When Manav is done presenting, he says that if they use this for the project and it is done successfully, then they will get more profit. All the workers including Aashna and DK clap for Manav. Dharmesh hesitantly claps as well but looks unhappy. Manav smiles. A worker says amazing Mr. Manav, the way you presented this project was great. Manav says thank you sir. The worker says I really liked this project DK sir. Let's go ahead with this. DK says good work Manav. Manav is very happy to be getting these compliments. Dharmesh is looking very unhappy.

Karanjkar House

Manjusha is walking in her house with the house papers. Vinod enters the house. Vinod asks Manjusha what she is doing. Manjusha is telling Vinod about the house papers to sign. Vinod says have you gone crazy, and asks her who will pay for it? Manjusha says she will pay for it. Vinod tells Manjusha that he told her to be good but not so good that people will start having doubts. Manjusha tells Vinod to leave it, and that when it comes to these matters, she is very smart, so don't tell what to do and what not to do. What I am doing and why I know this very well. Manjusha calls for Sulochana to come. Sulochana and Archana are coming out of the bedroom and are talking. Sulochana was wanting to  go somwewhere tomorrow but Archana says today. When they enter the room, Manjusha tells Archana that she will need aai's signatures on this paper and asks Sulochana to sign the papers. Archana asks sign for what vahini? Manjusha tells Archana that it is for aai. Archana tells Manjusha to have her sign it some other time today or tomorrow as she has to take aai to the eye clinic. Archana is about tot take her mother when Manjusha tells Archana that this is a very good policy for aai, she begs Sulochana to sign it as it will only take two minutes. Archana tells Sulochana to sign it. Sulochana begins to sign her signature on the papers. Sulochana is shocked that she has to sign her name on so many papers. Manjusha says that we have to complete the formalities. Sulochana is signing the papers. A little while later, she has signed on all the papers. Sulochana asks if she is done now and Manjusha says yes. Archana asks if they can leave now. Manjusha says yes, and she asks Sulochana to come home early. Archana and Sulochana leave. Manjusha is very happy. Vinodis asking Manjusha why she is smiling like this. Manjusha says you want to know? Manjusha shows him a peper with a 100 rupee check on it. Vinod begins smiling too. Manjusha says I told you this time nothing wrong would happen. Manjusha is very excited and says finally, this house has come on my name! Manjusha is very excited that now her dream has been fulfilled of having the house on her name. Vinod smiles and hugs Manjusha.

At the workplace

Manav and some other workers are walking in the workplace. A worker is saying to Manav congrats, you deserve it. Manav thanks him. The 2 workers leave. Aashna comes to Manav and congratulates him o n how he did on  his project. Dharmesh is standing outside the hall listening to their converdation but they can't see him. Aashna says your project deserves the approval. Dharmesh looks upset. Aashna asks Manav why he was late. Manav tells Aashna that he was confused on whether to meet Archana first or attend the meeting, but I decided to attend the meeting. Aashna smiles and says good decision. Aashna says to Maanav when you guys meet, you should decide that you will never fight again because Archana and Manav don't look good when they fight but look good when they love each other. Manav and Aashna are happy and they leave. Dharmesh is standing looking really angry. A worker comes to Dharmesh and tells him whatever happened to him was very wrong. Dharmesh gets angry and says if you know that what happened to me was wrong then why are you here making fun of me? Dharmesh sternly tells the worker to leave the place. The worker leaves and Dharmesh is mad.

Karanjkar House

Archana and Sulochana are entering the house. Archana asks her mother if she knows what the doctor told her. Sulochana says yes, she heard. Archana tells Sulochana sternly that she will need to take care of her eyes, and I will also tell dada and vahini that you will not do any work for the house anymore, I will make them understand. Sulochana tells Archana not to worry and that she can see everything fine. Archana tries to say something but Sulochana asks why are you listening to the doctor? They just day anything to increase their pay. Archana gets upset and wants her mother to listen to her. Sulochana says she will listen to her. Archana tells her mother that she is going to go to Manav's office, and Sachu is also going to come home, she asks her mother to please take care of him. Archana tells her mother not to let Sachu play with Punni and Ruchi as they will all fight. Sulochana tells Archana not to worry and to go. They both say bye.

At the workplace

Some workers are there telling Dharmesh that whatever happened to him was wrong. The 2 workers are telling Dharmesh that his model was actually the best. The other worker says that Manav's model was so ordinary compared to yours. I don't know what those people saw. The 2 workers are telling Dharmesh that he is way more talented then Manav and asks how long will this go for. They make suggestions to him but Dharmesh gets really angry and shouts LEAVE! Dharmesh tells the two workers that he does not need their suggestions. I know what I can do and as far as today goes, it is going Manav's way, and one day I will teach Manav such a good lesson that he will remember it forever.

Karanjkar House

Sulochana, Punni, Ruchi and Sachu are at the house. It appears that Sachu was fooling around with the girls and Sulochana is scolding Sachu for pulling the girls hair. Manav is watching this scene from the door and is smiling. Sachu tells Sulochana that he is sorry and he puts on a sad face. Sulochana smiles and says you always say this, and make me win you but if you do this again' Manav has come over and Sulochana greets Manav and Sachu is happy to see his Baba. Manav hugs Sachu. Manav goes to Sulochana and takes her blessings. Sulochana tells Manav to stay happy. Sulochana notices that Manav has gotten so thin, she asks him if he does not keep an eye on his eating and tells him he is always working. Manav says that the workers at work are calling me fat. Sulochana says their eyes have gone wrong. Manav is looking around the house and Sulochana is asking Manav who he is looking for. Manav asks if Archana is here. Sulochana tells Manav that Archana was gone to your office to see you. Sulochana asks Manav if she did not call him. Manav says no, and asks when she left. Sulochana says it has been one hour. Manav says he will go now, Sulochana tries to stop him but Manav says he has to meet Archana there and if he doesn't she will worry. Sulochana says to call her and tell her you are here but Manav says he has to go somewhere else after meeting her. Sulochana agrees and both say bye.

At the office

Archana has entered the office. Dharmesh and Aashna and a few other workers are there and Dharmesh and Aashna are discussing something. Aashna sees Archana. Dharmesh rudely tells Archana that she does not have any manners, and tells her that she should knock before coming into someone's office and yes this is not Manav's office, he will be in his office. Aashna asks Dharmesh if he could excuse them for a minute. Aashna politely asks all the workers including Dharmesh to leave. All of them leave and Aashna asks Archana how could Manav be here? Archana is confused and Aashna is saying that Manav is looking for you at your mother's house. Aashna says I can't understand you wife and husband, I told you guys not to fight. Aashan tells Archana to go carefully but to first meet Manav, or else Manav will leave your mother's house and you will leave the office. Archana smiles and both say bye.

On the streets

Archana is calling Manav on her phone. Manav is also on the phone on another street and asks Archana where she is. Archana tells Manav that she is outside his office and asks him where he is. Manav says he will meet her there but Archana asks Manav where he is. Manav says he is at her mother's house and he was looking for her there but since you are not there, I will come. Archana says no Manav, and says she will meet him there. Manav and Archana have a funny argument on where they will meet but Manav says they will meet at a lake. Archana agrees and both say they will meet each other there.

At a lakeside

Archana and Manav are facing opposite directions and can't see each other. Manav turns around and so does Archana and they see each other. The song Pavitra Rishta is playing. Archana and Manav begin walking to each other. Manav tells Archana that his project got approved. Archana says this was bound to happen as you worked so hard for this. Manav tells Archana that he read her note and thanks Archana. Archana asks for what. Manav says because he kissed her and she forgave him. Manav tells Archana that he can't live without her, I have gotten so much happiness and my project got approved but I was still having a strange feeling, and he tells Archana never to leave him, not even for a little bit. Archana tells Manav that she was always with him and always will but even I did wrong because if I had told you then this day would never come. But you know when I realized my mistake, I wanted to see you, but I had to take aai to the doctor. Manav tells Archana that this morning he also wanted to meet her but he realized he had a meeting and he had to present his project to get approved and I wanted to meet you that I would not meet you angrily but meet you happily. Archana smiles and they both hug. Manav asks Archana when she is coming back home. Archana says tomorrow aai has a check up, and I will take her there and come back home after that. Manav tells her that he will pick her up, and they will go together. Both smile at each other.

Karanjkar House at night

Sulochana is working in the dark. She is wearing her glasses and it looks like she is having some difficulty. Manjusha comes in the room and says aai, where is your brain these days? Not in working. Sulochana asks why, what happened. Manjusha shows Sulochana Punni and Ruchi's dirty clothes and Vinod's shirt button broke and you have not even fixed it. Sulochana tries to say something but Manjusha says I know there will be no one who will bring Punni, Ruchi and Vinod new clothes. Sulochana says yes, but. Manjusha rudely says do not make excuses and orders her to quickly do it. Sulochana tells manjuhsa that it will be hard for her to do her clothes, the doctor said my eys are getting weaker, and the glasses lens are getting stronger and when I was making the rice I had a headache, so if I do the clothes then.. Manjusha says wow, another excuse. Sulochana says how is this an excuse, I am not going to stop doing work, have I ever said no to doing work? Manjusha gets angry and says you think you are doing something good for us by doing work? Sulochana says how did the ehsaan part come in the conversation and if my head was not hurting I would definitely work on the clothes. Manjusha says you mean you will not do this work? Archana comes in the room and is listening to the conversation. Manjusha says you will not do any work but you will sit in the house and cut rotis. Archana says VAHINI! Archana rushes over and blasts Manjusha and asks her what type of way is this for talking to aai? Manjusha tells Archana that aai is making an excuse because I gave her work. Archana tells Manjusha that this is not a nexcuse, and the doctor has stopped aai from working. Manjusha says oh, they have stopped aai from working, so what do you want? That I will do all of this work? I go to the office in the day and should I come back and do the housework? Manjusha says she will do one thing and that is to stop going to her job and just do the housework, then who will earn money for the house? Archana says no one asked you to stop working. And Baba has his pension, you can take some money from there and hire a maid, what is the problem in that? Manjusha laughs and says Baba's pension? Why is everyone talking about Baba's pension? A couple days ago Vaishu came over and said the same thing. Manjusha tells Archana that very little money comes from Baba's pension that she will also have to use her money to hire a maid. Archana says enough vahini, enough of your rubbish. Archana says she does not even want to talk to her and that she will talk to her dada. Manjusha laughs and says so you will complain about me to Vinod? I don't care, you can complain about me to Vinod, go. Archana tells Manjusha that she did not expect this from her. Let it go this time, I will do the work but remember that aai will not do the housework, because aai is not the maid of the house but the owner of the house, and you have also forgot that she is your mother in law. Sulochana is crying now. Archana says it is not ok to do this to your mother in law and if you make aai do the housework again, then the consequence will not be good for you. Manjusha says ok, it will not be good for me, have you said what you needed to? Shall I go now? Manjusha leaves the room. Archana goes to console her mother who is now crying. Sulochana tells Archana that Manju and Vinod have changed a lot, once Baba left the house, I don't know how much bad is happening. Sulochana says she has become a maid of this house but do not tell this to Vinod as he will not care, because now he will only listen to Manjusha. Archana tells Sulochana that why are you letting this happen? Archana tells her mother that Manju and Vinod can't do this to her, and why did you not tell me this? Sulochana said she did not want to trouble them. Archana says what kind of trouble, you are my mother. And Baba is not in the home, you are my responsibility. Archana tells her mother that she is here to take care of her. Sulochana strokes her daughter. Archana tells her mother not to do this, and she will see what she can do about it. Archana says she will talk to Manav about this.

Karanjkar House the next morning

Archana and Sulochana are on the bed. Archana is massaging her mother's head and Sulochana is telling her enough, and says you must be tired. Archana says how will she get tired by massaging her head? Sulochana says but. Archana says she is massaging her, and asks her if she likes it. Sulochana says very much. The phone rings. Archana tells Sulochana to lie down, and she will pick up the phone. Archana goes to pick up the phone. It is Vaishali. Vaishali asks Archana where she is. Archana says she is at her mother's house, and asks what happened? Vaishali tells Archana that Satish jeeju's phone came, and he was telling me that Varshu tai is not feeling well. Vaishali says she has stopped eating and drinking, so I thought of going to her house to make her understand, and you know she will not just listen to me, so if you come, at least she will listen to you. Archana tells Vaishali that she will come and to meet her at the train station in half an hour. Vaishali agrees and they hang up. Sulochana asks Archana what Vaishu was saying. Archana tells her mother nothing big, and Vaishu is going to Varsha's house so she wanted me to come too. Sulochana asks Varsha's house, so suddenly, is she alright? Archana says what would happen to Varsha, she is totally fine. Archamna makes up a small fib that they just wanted to see Varsha as they have not seen her for a long time and they will talk. Archana asks if she can go. Sulochana says yes and Archana tells her mother not to take tension and says she will go and come back.

Deshmukh House

Savita is in her house and is wondering what to do as she is very bored. Savita becomes frustrated as her secretary has still not come yet. Whenever she comes, she always comes late. Savita says let her come, and I will get a full report from her. Savita says but only when she comes, she can get the report but until then what should I do? Savita is saying that Damodar is also gone to go to a drinking place. Savita decides to watch TV. She tries to get the remote to switch the TV on, but the TV is not working. Savita gets frustrated when she find out that the TV is not working. Savita is wondering what to do, she even wished Damodar were there because at least she could fight with him and that would pass the time. Savita decides to call the Lokhande house. The phone rings at Ajit's house. Rasika is reading the newspaper and picks up the phone. Vandita is about to go and pick up the phone but Rasika picks it up. Rasika says hello. Savita asks rasika how she is doing. Rasika says  yes Savita tai. Savita says she had called for Vandu and asks if she is there. Rasika tells Savita that she is actually working and her hands are dirty, so she told me to pick up the phone. Rasika tells Savita tot tell her what she needed to but Savita tells Rasika to tell Vandita to go wash her hands and then get the phone. Rasika gets a little upst but gives it to Vandita. Vandtia is really happy and asks her mother how she is. Savita says she is great, and asks vandita how she and her garhasti are doing. Rasika stands up to make sure Vandita is not bad mouthing her. Vandita tells her mother that she is fine and everything is going good at home. Savita asks Vandita if she can stay over for two days. Vandita asks her mother why, and asks if there is any problem. Savita says she is bored in the house and she is alone. Vandita asks her mother where vahini is. (she means Archana) Savita tells Vandita that Archana has gone to her mother's house as her mother is not feeling well. Savita explains about how bored she is getting and asks Vandita to come over. Savita asks if she does not remember her mother. Vandita says she remembers, do not worry I will definitely come to see you this evening. Savita tells Vandita not to come home alone, but to bring my granddaughter as well. Vandita says yes, aai do not worry I will bring her as well, we will meet in the evening. Savita is very happy that her daughter is coming over. They both put the phone down. Rasika acts really nice to Vandita and asks her what her mother said. Vandita tells Rasika  that aai is alone for a few days, so I wanted to go to her house for a little bit. Rasika asks Vandita then what did you say. Vandita says I said ok, I will come. Rasika is actually acting nice (maybe not even sarcasm) and is saying it is very good and that you should always give time to your family. Rasika smiles and sits back down. Vandita does not say anything to herself but her face shows confusion as to why Rasika was acting so good.

Karanjkar House

Vinod and Manjusha are at their house. Manjusha looks very angry and Vinod is asking her for a cup of water. Manjusha is very angry and Vinod asks her for a drink of water again. Manjusha gets him some water and goes back to the kitchen table. She is looking very irritated. Vinod comes over to Manjusha and asks her why she is looking so upset. Manjusha tells Vinod why shouldn't she be upset, though the house is under her own name it is not even acting like it. Vinod asks Manjusha nto to twist anything around, and to tell him everything clearly. Manjusha stands up and says you want to know what happened? Manjusha tells Vinod about Punni and Ruchi and his clothes and she was telling Sulochana to fix the clothes and then mother daughter started to insult me. Manjusha tells Vinod that she gave aai very little work to do and the rest she does at the office and home. I know aai has gotten old, and she gets very tired and I told her that but Archu came in and she lectured me so much. What does she think of herself? Vinod is terribly angry and calls his mother. Sulochana comes in the room and asks what happened. Vinod asks what is going on? Vinod yells at his mother and tells her that he told her to listen to what Manju syas but you did not listen. Vinod asks his mother why Archu scolded Manju? Manjusha has a smile. Sulochana tells her son not to blame Archu, as it is not her fault. Sulochana says she could not tolerate me getting insulted, and that is why she tried to get Manju to be quiet, and the truth is that she did not scold Manju but Manju scolded her. Manjusha turns around and says what? Manju says I didn't say a word to Archu. She just kept saying mean words to me. Sulochana looks upset and says why are you saying this, you know how Archu is, she would never do this. Vinod looks annoyed with Sulochana. Sulochana says, and she can say this, she is a part of this home. Manju says no. Archu is not a part of this home. She does not have a right to say anything in this matter. You can do whatever you want. Slap me if you want. But I will not listen to 'Archu, Archu' all day. Sulochana turns to Vinod for support. She says did you see what Manju said? She yelled like this at me. Vinod tells Sulochana that whatever Manju said was correct. Why did Archu have to come in the middle of this? Sulochana tells Vinod that why couldn't she? She is my daughter, and if her mom is treated like a maid, she has the right to get mad. Manju looks shocked. See Vinod? Manju said. She said I treat her like a maid. She looks at Sulochana. Why are you putting false blame on me? I know I ask you to do some stuff for us, but that does not mean I want you to be treated like a maid. I can almost promise you, Archu told you to say this to me. Sulochana says no. Archu did not tell me to say this. If you say anything about Archu then, Manju stops her. So? What will you do? I'm ready to listen to anything you say. But on one condition. I don't want any of your daughters to come in this house again. Sulochana tells Manju to be quiet. I have forgave you for every mistake that you've did. I've always taken your biggest mistakes as unseen. After this, I will not hear a word about my daughters. Listen to this carefully; Whoever will come in this house or not come in this house, that is for me to decide. I am the owner of this house. And if you don't want to listen to me, you can leave this house. Manju smirks. She says what did you say? We will leave the house? The person who will leave is you. Sulochana says why? Manju says I have made this house on my name. Remember the day I got your LIC papers for you to sign? With that I gave you the house papers to sign, too. Sulochana looks shocked. Manju says now, I am the owner, I can tell you what to do. If you want to live here, you will have to listen to me, or else you can leave this house. Sulochana looks at Vinod. She says, Vinod, Vinod tells her, this is true. But the person who made us do this is you. When I needed money, you made an excuse that you couldn't. But the truth is that you never trusted me. I want to get further in life. This is why I had to do this. Sulochana is crying. She sits down and looks at the picture of Manohar.

Precap:

Sulochana tells Vinod that a house is made with relations. The mothers love, and the father's blessings, which I am taking with me. Your whole life, you will be trying to make this home a home, then you might realize what you have lost. She opens the door to leave, but struggles to leave. She hugs Manohar's picture and runs out of the house.

Enjoy!😊

Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
here is a - 🤗 from my side .. for ur super duper updates .. and for all the hard work u put in .. really appreciate it !!! 
bhallarox thumbnail
Originally posted by: lunza

here is a - 🤗 from my side .. for ur super duper updates .. and for all the hard work u put in .. really appreciate it !!! 

No problem lunzi dear, anytime😊
dazzzling thumbnail
Thanks for the long update
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Bhalla,
What an amazing job you have done!!  I took quite a while to read today's update, so I can only imagine how long it took you to type it! Thanks for your effort. Great job!!
bhallarox thumbnail
Originally posted by: suan

Hi Bhalla,

What an amazing job you have done!!  I took quite a while to read today's update, so I can only imagine how long it took you to type it! Thanks for your effort. Great job!!

Hi Sharon Di,

I was really tired after doing the update, but I can do anything for you and my wonderful forum friends🤗
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow!! what a long update!! good job on it, 👏I hope Vinod is going to realize what a big mistake he is making, and also I hate Dharmesh he is so greedy! doesn't care about others' feelings
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update,  Wouldn't it be nice if there is any debt on the house or as they say in India "girvi"  then manju being the owner will have to pay, after all she is a Karanjkar. If that is the case come on CV's make this show worth watching (in my case read the update as i have stopped watching this show) and give manju and also vinod some misery so that they go begging to Sulochana aai for forgiveness or begging to archu who they are hating her so much at the moment.