FF: SAATHIYA [part 15 updated]

Posted: 12 years ago

Hey friends, ive been a very silent reader on this forum and I have absolutely love all the FFs, Oss and SS you wonderful creative people have written. This has inspired me to write something too. I love the show just the way you all do and I cant wait for the day to see ahem n gopi together in love. I dread the dragging and slow developments in the show but it justifies the nature of the characters and makes it a bit real. Anyways I should now get started and I hope that you like it.

Okay so the story remains the same as it has been till date: ahem still hasn't accepted Gopi, Urmila and rashi kalakari, kinjal and dhawal's banyan shop, kokila's supporting hand on Gopi and Gopi being accepted into school. Now the FF really begins'.

Recap:

Ahem is told by his mother to drop Gopi to school everyday on his way to work.

Gopi is late to school on her first day because of the car breakdown.

Ahem reasoning out with the guard to leave Gopi

Ahem waves Gopi bye after leaving her inside the school premises

Ahem realises his action and quickly turns his direction towards the road *what did just do?* before getting a reply from himself his cell started ringing. It was Jigar. "Bhai, I am on my way, I will be there in 5 mins to pick you up" Ahem, "Ok I am waiting".

Gopi was in dreamland while walking towards the principal's office thinking about the wave Ahem gave her. She was smiling and praying to kanaji to never let her Ahemji down because of her. She came out of her thoughts when she heard the principal greet her. "Gopi I was waiting for you. I hope everything is ok. Come with me, I will show you your class". Gopi smiled and followed him into a classroom full of noisy little kids. As soon as the principal entered, all the kids stood to greet him. The principal stood infront of the class, "Goodmorning children, today I have come to introduce you to Mrs Gopi Ahem modi, she wil be''." Before he could say further one of the kids asked "'new teacher??" the principal was now a little hesitant to tell them but he carried on "no Dev, she is not your new teacher, she will now be studying alongside you all in this class". The students now were a bit puzzled so the principal thought to explain them before they started firing questions at him. "Gopi is our new student and she will be in your class. She also wants to learn how to read and write. I will be happy if you all can help her in class and not trouble her ". Just then a little girl spoke up "yes sir, don't worry we will take care of Gopi and she can sit here beside me", with a welcoming smile. Gopi now felt much better and returned a smile to the class. The principal smiled back too and decided to leave and let the children to resume their class. Gopi sat down beside girl, carefully placing her bag beside her n taking out her books and pen. Gopi then looked around the class to see 40 pairs of eyes staring at her. She was nervous and bit scared and just then a sweet voice got her attention "Hi, my name is khushi" holding out her hand. Gopi looked at this little figure beside her, she was short, fair , curly black hair neatly plaited with a blue ribbon, big circular black eyes, wide smile with deep dimples. "jai shri Krishna, my name is Gopi" shaking her hand. Khushi: "Gopi, are you scared? Don't be, it's your first day that's why you feeling like this. You will get better in few days" Gopi smiled at her and now was at a little ease. A female teacher then walks into the class to begin their first lesson and Gopi prays silently to kanaji to help her out.

Meanwhile in Modi's Mansion Kokila and Hetal are both sitting on the couch talking about Gopi and how she must be adjusting to her new environment. Just then rashi walks over with tea. She hears the conversation and thinks to herself *the kids will be giving Gopi a good time and by the afternoon she will come crying back home humiliated* and then smile at that thought. She just couldn't wait to see Gopi in that condition and how she itched to call her mother. She was brought out of her thoughts when kokila ordered her to prepare lunch. Rashi leaves for the kitchen and thinks how she will prepare everything without Gopi.

At the office: Ahem is sitting idly at his desk staring into his laptop thinking about the wave he gave Gopi. *what were you thinking Ahem? That gawar now must be on cloud 9 and not concentrating on her books. Besides what difference does it make to me whether she studies or not, shes not my concern but why am I thinking of her?* he snapped out of his thoughts and went back to his work.

Its lunch break at school and Khushi takes Gopi to the canteen to have lunch. Everyone was staring at Gopi which made her feel uneasy, Khushi however continued asking Gopi about herself and telling her about herself. Khushi was living with her father, who was a doctor, after her mother passed away few years ago. She was a very lively, talkative and kind little girl. She was the smartest girl in her class and had a lot of friends who liked her because of her personality. This was the reason why Gopi was not teased by anyone in her class as Khushi was with her. During lunch, khushi introduced Gopi to her many friends and showed her around the school. The principal also had his eyes on Gopi to see if she was feeling comfortable with the kids in her class. He was happy that the children were not being rude to her but he still had to make sure it remains this way and that Gopi starts to learn.

It was 3pm and all children rushed out the gates to their parents to go home. She stood there looking at all the parents and how lovingly they hugged their children. A tear rolled down her eyes as she thought about her parents. Just then she saw her Maaji standing outside waiting for her Gopi vau. Gopi's face lit up and she hurriedly walked towards kokila and hugged her. Kokila asked her how the day went and they both got inside the car and drove back home. Back at the house hetal was eagerly waiting for Gopi's arrival and had snacks ready. Rashi was also waiting for Gopi to walk in with a sad crying face. The doorbell rang and rashi quickly went to open it with hetal and mani both standing there waiting. Kokila and Gopi walked in and they all greeted each other, rashi "Gopi, how was your day? Were the children nice to you? what did your teacher say to you? '" kokila "rashi, let Gopi sit down for a while, cant u see she is tired?" glaring at rashi who now shut her mouth. Kokila continued "Go get tea and snacks for all of us Rashi". Rashi left making her face. Hetal "Gopi dikra, come sit, tell me how was your first day?" Gopi sat beside hetal and told her about her day and about Khushi. Hetal and Kokila were relieved that the children were being nice to Gopi and that the teachers were supporting her too. This didn't make Rashi happy, she was shocked more like in disbelief that Gopi got a good treatment from little kids. She thought she should call her mummy and tell her about this "Mummy ji, kakiji, I have some work in the kitchen, I'll go and complete it", Hetal nodded and Rashi sped off before anyone said anything.

Well that's all for today, I hope you liked it. I know it was quite a drag but it was important [well according to me] to describe the new characters and the new atmosphere. I promise I will try to speed up the pace and gradually get better at it. If theres any mistakes or comments please feel free to tell me. Its my first time and now I realise that writing FFs aren't that easy. Don't forget to hit the like button if you liked it [I know it wasn't much but still].

Edited by raninarayan - 12 years ago
A very great job on this fic love
I can hardly believe this is your first attempt. It's wonderful👏

I cant wait to read more

Yuks
queenyuks thank u very much. i dont knw whether i shud tell u this or not but i was reading ur FF: vachaan last nite from page 1 - 126 and i absolutely loved it. i like how u taking things slow n keeping the excitement level up. thank u for the wonderful FF 👍🏼
its a wonderful ff u had done great work keep rocking plz update soon next part i greedy too read next part plz plz update soon 
Great job...👍🏼 

Excellent fan fic, i always write from where the story is in the serial and extrapolate, though my imaginings are often wild, but that's for comedic effect, but I loved your story. 

wow super fan fic. It does not seems as ur first time.

Really loved ur ff.  Hope u wil continue soon.

Super start and superbly told too.

Looking forward to the next update.
nice ff!!!!!!!!.. liked the start... plz include some raji tooo...plzzz
This is a really good story, I hope you continue soon

Thank you all for the lovely comments. I honestly did not expect this response. Thank you.

Part 2

Recap:

Gopi's first day of school

Gopi made new friend, Khushi.

Hetal and Kokila are at ease that Gopi's first day went well

Rashi not so happy about it goes to contact her mummy

Rashi quickly pulled out her phone and called her mummy [I guess Urmila's number was on her speed dial list lol]. Urmila picked up the phone at once as she too was eagerly waiting to hear about her niece being humiliated by little kids at school. Rashi "hello mummy, your kalakari has backfired! That Gopi gawar is happily back from school and telling both mummyji and kadgi about her first day", Urmila's eyes widen almost popping out and mouth wide open replies "Huuuhhh, what are you saying Rashi, that can't be", still in shock. Rashi continues, "Mummy think of something. What will happen to me if that gawar learns to read and write? I'll be rotting in this pathetic kitchen looking for garam masala my whole life! And that Gopi will be ruling the Modi Bhavan". For a second Urmila gets a picture of rashi in torn saree wiping the floors and Gopi all jewelled up sitting on the couch like a queen. She quickly shook that "terrible" image out of her and continued, "Listen Rashi, you continue to win the family with household chores and cooking and let that gawar be for now. She's grown wings, let her reach the top and then I will chop her wings which will make her fall straight down with a bang". Saying this Urmila smirked and hung up. Rashi although not sure of her mother's plans smiled and got back to work.

In the hall:

Gopi gets up immediately looking at the time and tries to hurry off when kokila asks "Gopi vau, where are you rushing off to?" Gopi replies "Maaji its time to start the dinner prep so I will go and see to that". Kokila who was impressed by her says "No need Gopi vau. From today I want you to focus on your studies only. I want you to take full advantage of this opportunity you have been given so from today you will not do any housework until I tell you too, samji gayi". Hetal nodded in agreement but Gopi looked a bit worried. Hetal, "what happen Gopi? Why that questioning face?" Gopi says " kakiji, that means rashi ben will have to do everything by herself, cant I help her?" to that kokila quickly replies, "No you can't. its time for Rashi to learn how to take care of the household and this is a great opportunity for you both to prove yourselves". Gopi understood at once and nodded. Before she can hurry off again kokila stops Gopi and calls out for Rashi. Rashi quickly appeared before her and then kokila continued, "Gopi vau and rashi, I have made a time table for you both which you must follow strictly", she looks firmly at them and continues, "Rashi, from tomorrow you will be taking the milk in the morning and preparing breakfast for all including Gopi's lunch. Gopi vau you will do the puja as you always do and then leave for school. Rashi you will take care of the entire house and meals. Gopi vau, you will come home from school and freshen up, eat and then study. Rashi its your responsibility to look after the house work and gopi vau yours is to prove yourself in your studies. Samji gayi you two" Both nod their head. Kokila thinks to herself *Now rashi, who will save you from your mistakes? I'll make sure you do everything* it was time for the men to come home and Rashi was told to prepare tea and snacks for them. The door bell rings and mani opens the door to let them all in. They all greet one another and Jigar frantically starts searching for Gopi. "Kakiji, where is Gopi bhabhi? I want to ask her about school" this made Ahem remember that her wife was now a school student. Gopi appeared from nowhere and greeted them all. Jigar then starts to ask Gopi questions and she tells him everything. All this while Ahem is sitting there with his tea which rashi prepared and listening without any concern. He thinks to himself *this gawar does everything at the wrong time: when shes told not to do one thing she does it, when shes told to do something then she doesn't do it, and now shes in school studying when she should be home helping my mom* he puts away his cup and retires to his room to change.

Its dinner time and everyone has gathered around the table. Inside the kitchen Rashi is all panicking over the food she prepared wondering if everything is ok. Ahem ate the food and could easily tell that it wasn't cooked by Gopi. Kokila as usual took out faults on rashi's cooking and preparation and then they all retired to their bedrooms to sleep leaving poor Rashi to clean up. And ofcourse rashi cursed Gopi and kadgi with every dish she washed 😆.

Ahem is sitting on the bed with his laptop on while Gopi has spread out her books on the floor revising what she was taught today. Just then Jigar enters the room and asks Gopi if she needs any help since he knows Ahem wasn't bothered let alone helping her. Jigar, "Bhabhi, do you need any help with your work?" sitting down beside her. Gopi "devarji….." she looked at Ahem and the continued, "…I was doing my homework but I am not sure of some things, can you please help me?" This made Ahem look at her for a second before he buried his eyes back to the laptop screen. Jigar, "Bhabhi im here to help you only. Tell me what it is" Jigar then helps Gopi out and soon she finishes her homework. Gopi, "devarji, thank you for your help" Jigar smiles back at her and greets them gooodnite. Gopi then gets up to put her books away and takes her night clothes into the bathroom to change. All this was watched by Ahem from the corner of his eyes and then he thought to himself *what is this woman trying to prove? Is she doing all this to impress me again? Why is she putting on this drama and why is everyone supporting her? Why can't she just………………* he lost words to continue and then angrily put his stuff away and turned off the lights.

Rashi enetered her room and knocked out on the bed. Jigar turned facing towards her and lovingly caressed her face with his fingers while she dozed immediately off. Jigar thought *how beautiful and innocent she looks when she's sleeping. Calm and lovely. Wonder what happens to her when she wakes up* he put the blanket over her and turned off the lights and went to sleep.

That's all guys for today. I know im being slow with progress but im slowly building it up. Patience my dear friends. I hope you all liked this part and feel free to leave your comments [I enjoy reading them].