Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
cool update... thanx 4 including raji... hope u will include them in coming updates too...šŸ˜³
shajnaii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG I love it darling...pls continue...šŸ‘šŸ¼
shaina.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update

is ahem jealousšŸ˜² BecharašŸ˜†

Hey a smal req pls intimate that part 2 is updated on the titile so that its easy to recognize

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good update.

Ahem as usual watching and not commenting. Expecting him to react in the next update.
LakshmiRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOved it sOO much please dO cOntinue 
raninarayan thumbnail

Hi friends, here goes the third part. Thanks everyone for your comments I really love to read them. It gives me encouragement. Cheers

Part 3

Recap:

Kokila sets a new timetable for both Rashi and Gopi

Rashi is working hard in household chores trying very hard to impress the Modi's

Jigar helps Gopi in her homework while Ahem sits and stares

"RASHI!!!" Kokila yells early in the morning. Rashi literally jumps out of bed and runs downstairs to attend to kokila. "Ji kakiji" rashi replies yawning. "don't you know that you have to collect milk from the milkman every morning?! The poor milkman has left the milk out the door for us even though you did not attend to him. If he wasn't our milkman for ages, he wouldn't have even bothered to do such a thing and you, here you are still rubbing your eyes and yawning!" Rashi speechlessly looking down to the floor. "Now go and prepare breakfast or should I have to remind you everything?" Rashi hurries off to the kitchen. "this kagdri will not let me even sleep in peace and there that gopi gawar must be snoring" she curses gopi under her breath and starts cooking.

Gopi is doing the aarti while rashi is yawning behind. Gopi gives everyone the aarti saving ahem for the last. She keeps her eyes down while giving him the aarti, ahem stares at her and then takes it. Ahem "mom im leaving for the office, Gopi, are you ready?" gopi nods and they all greet each other. Ahem drops Gopi at the school gate and thinks to himself *I will not wave at her today. Yesterday was a mistake, I did not mean to wave at her. I will not wave at her ever again* he was watching her walk straight in expecting her to look back and wave just like yesterday BUTā€¦ā€¦.No she did not turn to look at him. Ahem thinking *What the hell! She didn't look back at me??how could she not look back at me??she is supposed to do that!* then there was another inner voice, *Really? is she "supposed" to do that? I thought you didn't even care so whats wrong now Ahem Modi?!hurting your ego is it??* he snapped out and loudly said to himself "I don't care about her" and continued towards the office. now you all must be wondering why dear Gopi didn't look back at him: Gopi was walking into the school premises and thinking *should I turn around and wave at ahemji? What if gets mad at me? Though he waved yesterday he quickly put his hand down and looked sternly at me. No I shouldn't. I don't want him to start his day with anger* with that thought she enters her classroom. "Gopi! You are here. Come sit. How are you? have you completed your homework madam gave yesterday?" Khushi asks. "jai shree Krishna khushi, I am good and I did my homework." The teacher, radha madam, enters and starts taking the attendance of all students. She then checks the homework and carries on with the class.

Rashi is washing the clothes *hai bhagwan, so many clothes still left to wash and then have to make lunch. I'll call mummy and tell her* "mummy, this kagdri is sucking out my blood! she has given me the entire families clothes to wash. Mummy I cant do this anymore." Urmila irritated replies "shut up dafoor! You have to do all this if you want to rule the Modisā€¦" , "ā€¦but mummy, I cant. I didn't even sleep properly. Are you sure that by sending Gopi to school our plan will work?" , "Yes it will. Just have patience maro dikri and the fruit will be sweet" with that she hangs up leaving rashi to do the washing.

"Kinjal ji, have you made lunch yet?" Dhawal asks sweetly. "I was just about to go and cook. Just wait another 30mins and I will get it ready" kinjal turns around to head back to the house when Dhawal stops her, "no no kinjalji! I was asking because I want to take you out for lunch. There is a new thella setup in the next lane and their pav bhaji is best and best so I thought I'll take you there" he looks at her waiting for her to reply. "pav bhaji! I usually don't ever buy food from the thella but I cant say no to pav bhaji. Its my favourite Dhawalji, ill quickly get my bag and come" she hurries back inside. Dhawal feeling very good stares at her as she goes and smiles.  

Ahem is in the office and thinking about the morning [ok before I carry on, I will write "inner voice 1" and "inner voice 2" for ahem's conflicting inner voices and thoughts] inner voice 1: *ahem why are you still thinking about that gawar? What difference does it make to you? you don't love her, do you?* inner voice 2: *NO WAY! I don't love her. You are right, It doesn't make any difference to me butā€¦ā€¦.why was I expecting her to look back at me?* before his IV1 could answer, his phone rang, "Ahem I have to go out for some work so I want you to go pick Gopi up from school today", "But momā€¦" , "No Ahem, theres no one here I can ask that's why I am telling you to do so" , "ā€¦.Mom im busy I cant go myself, I'll send the driver to pick her up. Sorry mom. Jai shree Krishna". Jigar was just at the door and he heard the whole conversation. "bhai, here is the file you wanted, ive completed it" , "okay, you can go now" Jigar then asks "bhai, my today's work is complete so I can go pick Gopi bhabhi from school, no need to send the driver". For a second Ahem left something sting him and before he could say anything jigar walks out his cabin. IN1: *she is MY wife! I should be the one picking her not MY brother* IN2: *repeat that once again?! Your wife huh? Your brother has gone to pick your wife because you did not want to so stop whining about it* Ahem slams the table slowly to shut out his inner voices.

Well that's all for today friends, I hope you enjoy the read while I go back to work.

good story. thanks and update soon
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
VERY NICE AHEM JEALOUS  ITS FANTASIST I REALLY LOVED IT PLZ UPDATED SOON   
magss24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
love your ff...
waiting for the next update
shajnaii thumbnail