Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: SAATHIYA [part 15 updated] - Page 3

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Good update ... interesting to read Ahem's conflicting voices - shows the dilemma he is facing. He is in total denial.

Update soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raninarayan thumbnail

Hi friends, thanks for leaving your comments I appreciate it. This part took me few days to complete. I was totally blank as to how to proceed with it. I have finally finished it but im not sure if you are going to like it. Anyways here it is:

Part 4:

Recap:

Rashi is hating all the house work

Ahem is not understanding why he is thinking so much about Gopi

Jigar is being a real sweetheart in picking Gopi from school because Ahem refused to do so

Dhawal and Kinjal are going out for lunch

Gopi is standing out the gate waiting for someone from her family to come pick her up when she sees Ahem's car pull up infront of her. Gopi gets excited thinking that Ahem has come to pick her up but is soon disappointed to see that its Jigar. "Bhabhi get in" Gopi gets inside and fastens her seatbelt and slowly asking "devarji, you in ahemji's car?" "oh yes bhabhi, my car is gone for servicing so I got bhai's car. He was busy so I took his car. Bhabhi I'll drop you home and go back to the office". Gopi is thinking *you stupid gopi! How could you dare think that ahemji will come pick up. He is only supposed to drop you to school, maaji never mentioned to him to pick me up so why will he. Stop getting your hopes high*. Jigar drops her off and returns to the office.

"bhaiya serve up 2 pav bhaji fatafat" Dhawal tells the thella wala. Kinjal looks carefully at the thella wala to make sure he is making it cleanly. "here you go bhai sab and bhabhiji your pav bhaji" handing it over to dhawal and kinjal. Dhawal hurriedly started eating while kinjal stood there staring at both dhawal and the pav bhaji thinking *how am I supposed to eat this standing up? Theres not even any seat to sit down. And this dhawal is almost done with his* dhawal notices her and realises quickly whats bothering her. "kinjalji, give me the plate ill hold it while you eat. I know its difficult for you to eat like this" holding the edge of kinjals plate. She slowly hands it to him and then starts eating her pav bhaji. Dhawal stares at her thinking how beautiful she is and how cute she looks while eating, just like a child. Kinjal finishes her plate and they both head back to the store. "dhawalji, thank you for the lunch" dhawal smiles and replies "mention not kinjalji. Actually I should be saying thank you for making this lunch best and best for me". Kinjal smiles and they both get back to work.

The Modi men are back home and Rashi brings in a variety of snacks to serve. Ahem is searching for Gopi but doesn't see her [Mani serves him gree tea]. "maa where is gopi bhabhi?" jigar asked. Before hetal could reply, Rashi says, "Jigarji, who gopi is feeling a bit tired so she is resting". Ahem thinks *this is just her second day and she is already tired. She just wants everyone to feel sorry for her* "Mom im going to freshen up, please get dinner ready". Gopi is sitting on the sofa in her room thinking about how Ahem never likes her presence and how he doesn't support her in anything, *kanhaji, please help me in my studies so atleast ahemji won't have to tell anyone that im an illiterate* just then ahem walks into the room and goes to the bathroom.

Rashi made a variety of dishes to please everyone at dinner. Hetal was very proud of her while kokila found some faults. After dinner ahem and gopi were in their room doing their respective work when Jigar enters, "Gopi bhabhi, im back to teach you. Today I'll teach you English" Jigar and Gopi were so into their teaching and learning process that they didn't even realise ahem staring at them. Ahem was thinking *why does Jigar have to be here at this hour to teach her. Shouldn't he be in his room with his wife? Why can't he teach gopi some other appropriate time? Why now?* before he could realise it, ahem was saying half of his thought out loud enough for jigar to hear while Gopi was rehearsing her alphabets. Jigar was surprised yet happy to hear that he does think about gopi. Jigar wasn't sure what to do; whether to stay and continue teaching leaving ahem to think how shameless he is to still be there or to retire to his room leaving Gopi thinking why all of a sudden he left.

magss24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update... waiting for the next instalment
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thats very unkind of you...you can't stop there.
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A short update and an exposed Gopi, unsure what happened with Jigar and why did he leave suddenly, leaving Ahem to lure his prey. Edited by swasthi - 12 years ago
Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice story, glad to see things progressing between Kinjal and Dhwal and also it's nice to see Ahem thinking about Gopi
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A wonderful update plz update soon don't stop writing plz 
shajnaii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
areyyy yaaar...y did u stop in the midddle...pls pls update sooon...

cant wait for the next part
raninarayan thumbnail
here goes another update i hope u all like it :)

Part 5:

Recap:

Dhawal and kinjal have a lunch together

Rashi is slowly impressing everyone

Jigar is teaching Gopi in her bedroom and ahem does not like it

Jigar decides to help gopi finish off her homework before he leaves but then he sees ahem glaring at him mentally telling him to get lost 😆. Jigar hesitantly tells gopi that he is very tired and that he wants to sleep. Gopi feels bad for keeping him up "sorry devarji for keeping you up so late. I should have realised that you must be tired after a long day. You can go sleep now. Ill manage with the remaining work". They bid eachother goodbye. Ahem thinks *what have you done! You drove jigar out for what reason?!* he gets back to his work on his laptop. Gopi is struggling with her English homework and is worrying how she will complete it without jigar's help. She is in thought when ahem gets her attention, "have you finished your work?i want to sleep!" gopi replies "ahemji you can sleep. I will go to the mandir and study there." Ahem looks at her blankly "its 12am! Study tomorrow" gopi looking down replies "ahemji I still have to finish my English homework. Im poor in English so devarji helps me but….." she stands up to leave when ahem stops her. She freezes in her tracks and feels ahem approaching her. Ahem grabs her wrist and slowly takes her books from her hand. Gopi is still frozen but the touch of ahem's warm palms melts here inside. "I'll help you with it. Only because I want to sleep without any disturbance". Gopi nods and they both sit on the couch. Ahem helps her with her homework and they both retire to bed. Ahem lays down thinking about why he had to help her when she means nothing to him on the other hand, gopi, she is on cloud 9 and thanks kanaji.

Jigar returns to his room to find rashi still awake and reading recipes. *she is just too cute for words. She is trying so hard and that's what I love about her* jigar sits beside her and tells her to sleep as it is late. "jigarji, just one last one and then ill sleep. You know ive read this really nice recipe which I will try out for tomorrows dinner. I hope it turns out well" and she keeps blabbing on about the recipes while jigar sits and stares at her with a cute smile. Soon rashi yawns and places her head on jigars shoulder and sleeps. Jigar not wanting to wake her up holds her and he too sleeps in the same position. [A very lovely cute scene for all RAJI fans :D]

Kinjal has come out of the bathroom in her night clothes when she sees dhawal still working on his accounts. She reaches up to him and offers to help but he tells her to sleep and that he can do it. Kinjal goes to the kitchen and makes him tea. She brings it and hands it to dhawal. Dhawal at first was surprised but he was very happy to see that kinjal was slowly starting to accept him. Kinjal goes to sleep and after a while dhawal too joined her.

It was morning and rashi woke up feeling so relaxed though she only had a few hours of sleep. She stares at jigar who was still holding her and still asleep. She smiles at him thinking what a good husband he is and that he always supports her with that thought she compared jigar to ahem and thought how gopi must feel when ahem doesn't care about her. She soon shrugs off that thought thinking about what her mother had told her about ruling the modi mansion. She covers jigar with a blanket before she went to the bathroom to get ready.

Gopi woke up and looked at ahem and last night replayed in her mind. She smiled and got up to get dressed. She came out of the bathroom drying her hair. She sits at the dresser getting ready. She is combing her hair and the water drops from her hair flicks on ahem's face waking him. Gopi isn't aware that he is awake. Ahem turns to see that gopi is getting dressed. At first he wanted to yell at her but then he sees getting dressed and how carefully she applies sindoor and wears her jewellery. *she looks absolutely beautiful* he continues to stare at her

thats all for today, sorry for dragging the update today , hope u like reading it.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I spotted reading recipes, yes in her current mode of trying to impress the Modi's and take over the thrown as the best bahu, reading the recipe in the bedroom is better than in the kitchen as Kokila might stop her from following it there.

I liked your update apart from the RaJi scenes, I hate Rashi so much I don't want her to have a happy marriage, I suppose Jigar deserves one. Nice update.
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago