FF: SAATHIYA [part 15 updated] - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
nice update, continue soon 👍🏼
Ahem's conflicting inner vioces having the better of him after he did his good deed to Gopi. Koki did not know that to say!!

Update soon with a longer piece next.
Very sweet GoHem scene, liked his conflicting thoughts, it's just like Ahem to do something nice for her and then snap at her afterwards

😆😊loved the story ... pls continue ... looking forward to read it 

wht i love most is the inner voice ... the more the guy is confused the better 

love to see him torture himself ... lol 

-- badra

Edited by 143badra - 12 years ago
loved it...just read it in one go...great job...cont soon

Part 7

Recap:

Ahem puts sindoor on gopi

Rashi changing for the better

Rashi prepared the best dish of her life and for the first time kokila could not fault her. Everyone was beginning to see the change in rashi and rashi was also starting to like her new changed lifestyle. She liked the attention she was getting from her family members especially kokila and she enjoyed trying out new recipes n being in charge when gopi wasn't around. What surprised her was when she saw 17 missed calls from urmila. "OMG, I havnt spoken to mummy in days, how can I forget her". She quickly dials her mother's number.

Urmi: now u have the time to call your poor mother

Rashi: mummy, I was so busy I didn't have time

Urmi: ok whatever, now tell me the latest gossip

Rashi: ummm…..there is no gossip

Urmi in shock: what are you saying?! Havnt u done any kalakari? Whats happening with gopi and are u pretending to be a good vau?

Rashi on hearing the words "pretending to be a good vau" struck her heart and she immediately realised that what she was in the past: mummy, im alright. Gopi is concentrating on her school work, both jigar and ahemji are helping her…"

Urmi annoyed: and what are you doing??do you want to keep stirring the spoon in the kitchen or do you want to rule the house? And that gopi gawar, if she gets everyones support then where will be your place??

Rashi: mummy please. Just let go. She is no threat to me. I think its best to let her be and now mummy you too should stop thinking about me. I can look after myself and also I can think for myself.

With those words rashi keeps the phone leaving urmila confused and angry.

2 weeks has past. Kokila is beginning to trust rashi with housework and is relieved that she no longer has to yell at her. Rashi is looking after the house well and making hetal proud. Ahem had completely ignored gopi after the sindoor incident. Gopi too understands that ahem will never accept her but kokila keeps raising her hopes that someday ahem will value her. Dhawal and kinjal are coming along very well which is making urmila mad.

It was evening and gopi was writing an essay about her family. She completed it and she thought to go to jigar and get it checked. Jigar and rashi were in their room talking about new recipes and work.

Jigar: gopi bhabhi, come in. is there something you need?

Gopi: devarji if you have time can you please check my essay?

Jigar: ofcourse bhabhi. Ill check it now.

Jigar starts to read it and then has a huge smile on his face when he reads what gopi wrote about ahem. He tells her its great and she leaves.

Jigar: rashi, gopi bhabhi loves ahem bhai so much. I feel bad for her when ahem bhai ignores her existence. I wish bhai gave her just a little importance.

Rashi on hearing jigar worrying about gopi so much made her realise that she should help gopi: jigarji isn't there nothing we can do to help her?

Jigar: I think there is……. [with a cheeky smile on his face]

omg loved ur ff . its really interesting. keeping my fingers crossed on wat is jigar's plan

wow wating eagerly for their plan to work

good work

can't wait to read what you have planned for this next. great job.
Nice chapter, can't wait to see what Jigar and Rashi do