Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shajnaii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i hope rashi n jigar's plan will work successfullyy...

love ur fff..pls keep writing
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hope jigars plan works. great update, continue soon
SublimeSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

loved it ... looking forward 2 find out wht will happen next

can u pls add me to the pm list ...

raninarayan thumbnail
Thank you everyone for the positive feedbacks. i appreciate it. well the next update is kinda long and well maybe just out of context but here it goes...

Part 8

Recap:

Kokila is impressed with rashi's dedication and hardwork

Rashi tells her mother not to interfere with gopi and her life

Jigar and rashi decide to bring ahem and gopi closer

Rashi: jigarji I think we should get gopi to do everything that ahem jiju likes. He will get impressed and will begin to like gopi

Jigar smiling: no rashi. Don't you think bhabhi has done a lot of impressing in the past year? Bhai knows that gopi will do everything he likes and will do as he says and wants, that is why he takes her for granted. But now everything will change.

Rashi: I understand what you are trying to say. Will it actually work?

Jigar: well its worth a shot

They both smile and go off to sleep.

Gopi walks into her bedroom and puts her books away and decides to sleep rather than going to the mandir to study. She was very tired after school and housework. she sits on the couch and lays back to relax her body and in no time falls asleep. Ahem walks out of the bathroom and sees gopi sleeping on the couch. At first he isn't bothered so he turns on his laptop and starts to work. Its an hour past and gopi is still fast asleep. Ahem "shes usually a light sleeper, how come she hasn't woken up by any sound" IN1 *should I check up on her? She could be sick!* IN2 *you know I really want to disagree with IN1 but I think you should check on her for humanity's sake!* ahem puts his laptop away and goes up to her, he touches gopi's forehead and is relieved that she isn't sick. He returns to his bed and switches off the lights to sleep but he couldn't. he wanted to know why gopi is sleeping on the couch and why in such a deep sleep so he gets up again and goes to her. He shakes her awake and it takes him 3 tries to finally wake her up. Gopi is half awake and stares at ahem with annoyed expression but says nothing. Ahem is shocked! IN1 *why didn't she jump up like a ninja and start pulling her pallu over her head??!! She is supposed to do that everytime she sees me!* IN2 *hahahahahahahaha! Did you see the look she gave you? it was like she was going to hit you for waking her up!* ahem stares at her for a moment and then starts waking her up again.

Ahem: gopi get up

Gopi half awake: what is it ahemji, do you want something?

Ahem: ummm….yea…I mean no. I just wanted to know why you are sleeping on the couch?

Gopi shocked to hear that ahem was concerned: I was tired and I don't know when I fell asleep here.

Ahem on hearing her reason gets up annoyed: that's it?! And here I was not able to sleep because I thought you were sick or something. While you were sleeping here peacefully not caring about the world, I was worried over you!

Gopi was now full awake but was in disbelief on what she was hearing. *gopi you are dreaming. Ahemji will never say all this to you. he doesn't care. You are sleeping*

Ahem yells: are you even listening to me?!

Gopi shakes her head hard to get herself into reality *this is real gopi. He is actually yelling at you for….because….he was worried??!!!* : huh….yes im listening.

Ahem: all you do is make me sick. Irritate me. Irritate in hindi means …..

Gopi: pareshaan [in a low voice]

Ahem even more angry: oh I forgot that you are going to school now. Do you think you are smarter than me now, huh??

Gopi shaking her head: no ahemji I was…

Ahem: was what??? Trying to act smart? Don't do this drama infront of me ok

Gopi was confused as to why he was yelling at her so she just decided to keep shut. She then walked over to the cupboard, took out her bedding and started to make her bed on the floor. Ahem who was staring at her got more angry and walked up to her held her hand tight and pulled her towards him.

Ahem: how dare you turn away whilst im still talking to you. when I talk, you better listen to me ok gopi

Gopi struggling to let go as her hand is beginning to hurt: ahemji its hurting me. Please stop. I didn't mean to hurt you, please forgive me. Im sorry.

Ahem pushes her on the bed and comes real close to her: next time don't sleep on the couch and when I wake you, wake up the first time. Don't make me continue waking you up.

Gopi nods her head and tries to get up when ahem pulls her back onto the bed: im still talking!!

Gopi swallows hard and looks at him. Ahem: now sleep on the bed. No need sleeping on the floor.

Gopi: but ahemji if I sleep on the bed then where will you sleep?

Ahem looked at her as if he will rip her head off: close your eyes and sleep before I throw you out of the window!

Gopi closed her eyes and fell asleep. Ahem looks at her sleeping figure and rolls over to the other side of the bed and falls asleep.

its Saturday morning and everyone is gathered for breakfast prepared by both gopi and rashi. Gopi was serving kokila when kokila notices marks on her wrist.

Kokila: gopi vau what happened to your hand?

Gopi soesnt know what to tell her but as she was about to speak, rashi interferes, "kakiji gopi was about to slip on the kitchen floor so I held her hand tight just in time. I think its from that."

Kokila satisfied with the answer carried on with her breakfast. Rashi who knew that it had to be ahem who did it was furious as she thought that ahem must have hit her again. She stared angrily at ahem while jigar and ahem watched her. After breakfast was done rashi takes jigar to their room and tells that she will keep gopi away from ahem and make him realise her importance. Jigar who had a totally different plan tries to explain but rashi tells him he that she doesn't want gopi to be hurt by her monster jijaji and that she will teach him a lesson. Jigar helplessly looks at her.

i hope you like it.

ElizaKawa thumbnail
aww cute possessive ahem
SublimeSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved it ... 👏
MeeraXD thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice... i like the idea that ahem thinks that Gopi is trying to outsmart him someway...keep it up... Edited by aavshi - 12 years ago
shajnaii thumbnail
its wonderful...i like agressive Ahem..it suits hm very welll
hajmaz thumbnail
wow nice ff plzzz update soon i wish this change can happen in the drama to rashi
vinaben thumbnail
please dont stop!!!!!!!!!!!