16th July Yrkkh Me wu complete

Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys i am back with today's update sorry for the delay i went to watch harry potter it was epic so sad last film 😭 suprisingly today's epi wasnt bakwas and i got something good to update πŸ˜† I will put in the main points sorry if i forget anything as i have a very bad memory πŸ˜† enough of my bak bak here goes

16th July YRKKH Maha Epi Written Update

Starts of with the nikhils friend announcing that its tym for the dance competition and we will start of with the girls side everyone claps, naksh, shava, mohini go at the side and shaurya says dont worry all we have to do is try our best akshara says i shall make the announcment she goes on stage and says the perfomance we are about to do is for our darling rashmi and brother in law nikhil the performace begins with akshara and varha dancing mohit, shaurya, nandani join in back to akshi and varsha dancing shifts to gyatri singing at the emotional part of the song, back to akshi singing and we see natik and mohit holding a dholi with rashmi standing underneath it and nandai nxt to her, all the oldies join in with gyatri back to varsha dancing then natik starts singing shifts from showing naksh, shava, mohini back to naksh the performance ends nikhil says you have performed really well mohit says so you are sared now rr says no way the boys perfomance starts of with nikhil dancing and there song is made on the fam membes start of for dadaji then bhabhima, gyatri rb, naksh they ask natik to join in with them there dancing on stage natik falls down and he has hurt his ankle really badly

everyone is really worried they make him sit on the couch and call the doctor natik starts to feel dizzy and he lies down dadaji says munna have u drank akshara says no natik dosnt have this habbit gyatri and bhabhima says munna can never do this mohit says i knw smeone played a prank i dont want to name the person dadaji says what sort of prank is this kids should stay in there limit, nikhil appologizes on his friends behalf and deora and rama also but dadaji continues the doctor arrives and says he has fractured his ankle bring to my clinic rb says akshara to go with him there coming shaurya also goes with them, dadaji takes permission to leave and they go followed by deora's, meshwaris are about to leave when they figure out anshu's missng shaurya says i will check the hotel gaming room kaka says wait i will ring him anshu is at his friends house partying the phone rings his friends give it him and off the music he tells kaka he came to his friends house as it was his bday and he was insisting kaka says you went without informing that to on your own wait i will pick u up he tells his friends bauji wants to pick me up his friend says say my dad will drop u otherwise we all will be caught anshu lies to kaka and disconects he says to his friend how will i go home if i go on my own they will find out his friend says dont worry i will drop u i leanrt how to drive

@singhaniyas: natik says sorry cause of me u all r troubled he says to dadaji sorry i didnt knw about the mixing thing in my drink dadaji says this coudnt be bindya says to rr u might knw as u we there he says how would i knw as i am natik's bro they woudnt certainly tell me gyatri tells natik to rest akshara says i will clean the room up first she goes up and sees everything scattered cmes down informs everyone there has been a theft in the house all check there rooms dadaji is revealed the kachori is safe gyatri is sad and panicks natik says we should infom the police rb rings them up they come home and says think if u have hired anyone new its a wedding house they say no dadaji requests him not to publish this news as its a wedding house everyone goes to there room, @meshwari's kaki is worried everyone says anshu will be home she says the friends place is nearby only, kaka rings anshu who is with his friends and there car gets stuck he says the car is broken no i mean its fixed and i am coming kaka and shaurya go looking for him as they sense smething wrong

anshu and friends try and push the car its not going anshu says i will go home he stops an auto but see's kaka and shaurya they scold him for his act and says to his friend its ilegal to drive you could been caught by the police they say sorry shaurya says we should drop them home, @singhaniyas gyatri is worried how everything will be done in short notice rb says dont worry it will she says dadaji shoud have spoken like that to the boys side rb says thay did wrong dadaji is right in dadaji's room he says good thing we still have the money and some jewelery but we should make preps for the wedding and give it our best shot, @rr, bindya's room bindya says i know u were
in the  prank with them and i didnt want you to be embaras thats why i didnt say anything downstairs rr says what r u saying why will i do that to my bro and leaves in naksh room natik feels helpless he wanted to do so much for rashmi's wedding see her as the happiest bride now this has happend akshi says dont worry we will do everythig he says i cant akshi says you can supervise everything shes about to say smething gyatri brings milk and enquires about his health next morning after the pooja akshara says to maharji and daniya lets make breakfast dadaji says after breakfast we will decide wht to do rr says i will do running around things poor natik, in kitchen akshara says to rashmi dont be depressed everything will be f9 gyatri and bhabhima enter the kitchen gyatri says dadaji shoudnt said all that bhabhima says your dadaji isnt wrong gyatri says i am not saying that i mean what if the boys feel bad rama rings and says where coming over we need to talk about yday they  arrive and tell deora tells dadaji wht u said yday about us being mistaken about kids prank i dont agree with u everyone shocked worried ends

point i missed out anshu got good scolding from kaki plus she hit him varsha says to say sorry he does rajshri says he made a mistake and wont do it again i will explain to him kaki says he takes advantage of your pampering u got everything he wants and look wht he does

ok guys it was a good epi fast moving sorry if i missed any points out poor natik  rr feels guilty 🀒 now after poor munna fractured his leg bindya was good today πŸ‘πŸΌshe wasnt annoyning gyatri kept on with her chant boys side will feel bad 🀒 anshu got good scolding πŸ˜† wonder wht happens on monday

sorry for spelling errors 😳

dont forget to press like button πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago
thanks for the update mariam..it was a good episode...
hoping ritu raj will be revealed in front of ss...song sequence of naksh was awesome...
new saong weres o good every one did well naskh song seq  lyrics we so good and the way the shake the head really so good
Thanks    for  the   nice  update πŸ˜Š  it   was  not   a  boring  ME...
I think they will have mms of rr mixing things that is why they r coming to talk and then his truth will be revealed to everyone
thanks for the update mariam diπŸ˜ƒ
thank for the awesome update
Well, poor Naitik really.

I didn't understand a few parts of the update.

But thanks it really helped!
Mariam    thanks  for  the  update. i  loved  the  naksh  song  and  didnt  like  nikhils  danceπŸ˜†and  G3  naitik  ka  tuta  pair  nahi  dekhati  and  saying  about  ladke  valo  ko  bura  laga?🀒
thanks 4 d update a manageable ME that rr should get caught 4 what he did that dance was nice