Ramayan

shocked and dissappointed-what are we doing guys? - Page 2

mistyi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

i will be bummed if he loses to anyone! why only drashti! and i am definitely not a geet fan and hv no intention of battling it out with anyone.😛this is Ramayan forum and Gurmeet is part of Ramayan which is airing again, so i made a topic here just like a topic was made about Debina! what is wrong in it? i really did not understand what upset u ! won't u be happy as well if he is on no1. of course, i know these ranks don't matter, bt we all hv some childishness, don't we?i just wanna see him on the top , at least as long as his show is running, though i don't watch it anymore! i know once it ends, his rank is bound to fall sm time, but i hope he comes back in another show, if possible with Debi!😛

Lol great way to respond😃 Well it does not matter if you love ramayan or geet the number one motto for us should be to keep our hero on number one position😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AlwaysDamon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
YES !

We want him on TOP again, coz he truly deserves it !!!!

Thats it !!!

Come on guys !!! Show some love !!! ðŸ˜³
--MINOZ-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey guys watsuppp??? i am new here and i am a big fan of gurmeet sir...
This content was originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

i will be bummed if he loses to anyone! why only drashti! and i am definitely not a geet fan and hv no intention of battling it out with anyone.😛this is Ramayan forum and Gurmeet is part of Ramayan which is airing again, so i made a topic here just like a topic was made about Debina! what is wrong in it? i really did not understand what upset u ! won't u be happy as well if he is on no1. of course, i know these ranks don't matter, bt we all hv some childishness, don't we?i just wanna see him on the top , at least as long as his show is running, though i don't watch it anymore! i know once it ends, his rank is bound to fall sm time, but i hope he comes back in another show, if possible with Debi!😛

🤣 new show about DB???? WE WILL SEE ABOUT THIS IN FEW MONTHS IF GHSP ENDS ðŸ˜‰