Chellameh

CM July 18 -22 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions

eclat thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamnath thumbnail
Lol... Good kavithai. I have this strange feeling that Vadamalai would die or might be paralysed. Then Avinash would be with Chellama - just like how the josiyaramma said - ini un vaazhkai paathaiyil avan un koode iruppan
Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shamnath

Lol... Good kavithai. I have this strange feeling that Vadamalai would die or might be paralysed. Then Avinash would be with Chellama - just like how the josiyaramma said - ini un vaazhkai paathaiyil avan un koode iruppan

Aiyoo...it would be so sad if Vadai dies...it would be better if he recovers and unites with Chellms and the children. Perhaps josi meant that this Avinash guy would be there throughout the ordeal until she is reunited with her family.πŸ˜ƒ

But I think josi said that the 2nd twin would be killed by a dark man. Could it be the mad guy who brought his face to the screen when Chittappu was carrying the twin to one of the houses in the slum area? 😭

Somehow my heart pains when I see the 2nd twin. She has been suffering since birth...used as a begging tool by Kamini and gang. Something abt the baby makes me cry...something pathetic abt her...while the other twin is so well taken care of...😭 I just hope the child lives and gets a chance to go back to her mum (that would remove the tention in my heart)...Chellams did carry her once accidently while in a hurry to go with Vadai to the hospital after he was attacked. Then she quickly switched the babies when someone told her so.😲

I just hope Radhika would change her mind by not having this baby killed...I can't take it anymore seeing children tortured like this..!!😑😑😑
Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
shamnath thumbnail
No, I dont think it is the baby which would die because a young girl's photo was shown. It is going to get worse nowadays. Whenever I hear the title song of Chellame, I feel damn sad. It makes me feel that there is no point in helping others.

It is true that she has to fight against all obstacles. But aren't all these just too much? I find it rather unfair to Radhika.

What the medium said was a Karuppu aadu. Very likely it would be Muthalagi because Beach would get arrested for the murder. Muthalagi mentioned that if it is Chellama who made her hubby land in jail, she would not let her off easily.

In the past, the way Muthalagi tortured Chellama was simply too much. And it seems that Sneha and Muthalagi would join forces to go against Chellama.

Whatever the case is, it is going to be endless sufferings for the next few weeks. I hate it so much.
kittykrishna thumbnail
Thanks for the Superb updates EclatπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Enjoyable episode with nice twist .

Snake Beachkku vechitaayya aapppuuu !!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sentiment scenes tooo much pulle. 😭😭😭
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Eclat - watched this by default - Beach says that he is going with Asingam - snake apdiye Uchi kulunthu pOchu πŸ˜‰ hmmm, getting labeled as Asingam is a boon???
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Eclat, Beach unake nalla venum. Snake nee ellam orru jenmam?
kittykrishna thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣World's most wonderful father!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Edited by kittykrishna - 12 years ago
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks eclat.  Is Vadai still alive ?
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think vadai will be in a coma like jothilakshmi in annamalai. or a vegetable state where heknows what is happening around him but can only cry in return..neraiya azhanumE for chithappoos drOham..and not trusting chellams.
i hate this separating twins business. and am sure avinaash will be chellams thOzhan. AK will quietly fade out until the last episode. andha inspector has vanished in the beach. and so has satish now. all are looking for the lost family of vadai, i guess.