Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serials2010 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks eclat for the update!! This Beach's gumbal - don't they have any self worth or dignity at all??  Treating Beach to a hero's welcome was just disgusting - What is it with these people - they enjoy being treated as second class citizens and keep going back for more all the time??  This is not the last time that they are begging Beach to come back - bet this will continue - And calling him the 'World's best father"" Come on - this is an insult to all other good fathers in this world!!  How can they forgive and more importantly forget so soon...
kittykrishna thumbnail
Thanks for the Superb updates ShreeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Last scene has a little humor

The way beach says not to talk about Gomathi to Garden is really πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

''Dei!!!! Neeyum enna madiri edaka madaka pesittu aaappu vaangaadhu da'' πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks eclat and Shree.. πŸ‘

How cum none of Vadai's siblings saw the vidoe and came runing to see their bro 😲

AV also did not come 😲
lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamnath

Lol... Good kavithai. I have this strange feeling that Vadamalai would die or might be paralysed. Then Avinash would be with Chellama - just like how the josiyaramma said - ini un vaazhkai paathaiyil avan un koode iruppan

Vadai would be paralysed , avinash would continue his support to Omni.Bell raja or beach daughter might markaya.. thats what i think😍 lets c
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Sree and Roja akka. Me too wonder what happen to Vadai's other siblings?? Only Amutha is with CM??

"Thoppai le tamarind karaichings" 🀣

Aiyoh Snake can you please change your hairstyle? Rombe kodumaiya irruke.🀒.

What Beach 'World's Best Father' ??? 
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Roja..

Oh.. Kamini told Beach gave the money.. Why didn't she mention that this master plan was hatched by sneha and Gomz ..  😲
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya, ada viyavasthai ketta jenmangalaa !!!! How low can you stoop?? Greham da sammmyyy
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya for the update. Beach should inform SR that Sneha & Gomz are kuttu kalavani in this too...😑
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Pls somebody...Koolipadai vachu kidnap sneha's scarf...

Ratha kanneer varudhu!!
svr230 thumbnail
The small girl to die  will be Ratna.  Only her picture was shown when saamiyar amma was saying.  Since Sneha and Muthulagi will be joining hands, I am sure Ratna will be die