hemvb thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awww.. its beautiful.. plz continue this yaar.. make it a small ff...plzzz
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
zee ur killin me here... im left with awe after readin ur os πŸ˜
where were u all dis time?!??!?!!

omfg ur take on da story sounds sooo believable and especially da dialgoues although i had a hard time understandin certain hindi words. u just nailed it with ur faaabulous writin skills πŸ˜

man im still speechless on dis side... im usin a hell lot of words being super speechless aren't i? πŸ€£ well it's all ur fault cz dis os is one of da best os's i'v read so far...

pls write more and keep me posted as well...
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic OS hun!!!
Love the emotions in it, your writing was a treat to read!!
Hope to see more of your work...😊
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
wow its beautiful !!!! The past you have which written here is truly sensible, it was beautiful and you can even continue it ! I loved it πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
aashizin thumbnail
oww ZJ it was awesome OS from u once again sweetheart πŸ€—seriously its always treat to read ur OS and this one superb loved the way u show whole shot love portrayal of char wonderfully please do write more hon πŸ€—
Happy_Khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That was Awesome.
No that was amazing.
Not it was just brilliant.
actually it was all of the above.

You nailed completely with the hindi dialogue and enough ArHi scenec. Their history seems pretty logical too. if they're connected in the past like that they that would explain one of the frist promos. And again luved it. Plzzz continue it as a story.
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: mayurlover4eva

res and btw thank you for doing this i am crazyily waiting for mondays episode πŸ€—

Me too :D n yeah waiting for ur review as well πŸ˜†
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Originally posted by: vrshn

awesome!! to good!!
the way you play with the words is mind-blowing!!

Thanks for appreciating my work πŸ˜³ Glad u liked it :)
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Originally posted by: kweetrockstar

wow
totally amazingly awessum
i luvd it sooo much
thanks a zillion for the pm

luv
pooja

Hiee pooja πŸ€— It's bin rlli longg..! so glad to u took out time for this OS πŸ˜³
thnks for appreciating my work πŸ€—
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Originally posted by: nav_bat

I just hope this OS is true. It seems the most logical way to link Arnav and Khushi's dreaful past toghether. Right. Its the perfect way we want the story to go on. She coudnt hate him anymore. It was her mother who was responisble for his change in character. If Arnav does ever realize the truth, I surely think he's sensible enough not to muddle up things. For all that happened, it wasnt Khushi's fault. 🀒

I am having second thoughts on turning this OS into an SS so cant rlli give out my response to what would happen if this happens, but surely i agree Arnav wouldnt blame Khushi, but will he ever be able to love her, going against his own family? that is the crucial question.
I guess the tagline makes place for itself here, and in the 3rd promo when Khushi wishes she cud hate him, and arnav wishes he could love her..based on tht this whole plot just came to me out of nowhere πŸ˜†
Thanks for reading, Glad u liked it πŸ€—