Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: aashizin

oww ZJ it was awesome OS from u once again sweetheart πŸ€—seriously its always treat to read ur OS and this one superb loved the way u show whole shot love portrayal of char wonderfully please do write more hon πŸ€—

Aashi sweetheart, its been long πŸ€— Thanks for ur kind and heartfelt response, am glad u liked it :D will surely be writing more :)

Luv
Zee πŸ€—
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shafoo

tht was nice

thnks shafoo :D
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Originally posted by: hieverybody

That was Awesome.

No that was amazing.
Not it was just brilliant.
actually it was all of the above.

You nailed completely with the hindi dialogue and enough ArHi scenec. Their history seems pretty logical too. if they're connected in the past like that they that would explain one of the frist promos. And again luved it. Plzzz continue it as a story.

U made me blush there..! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ Thanks for ur kind and heartfelt response, its truly elating :)

I couldnt help myself, had to put some ArHi, i deduct marks from episodes if i dont get an ArHi scene :P U managed to get to the very depth, that very promo was my inspiration for this OS.
I have finally decided that i will turn this OS into an SS after the kind response, just need to get the plot structure penned :D Once again thanks for reading :D
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Thanks to all those who Hit the like tab :)

I consider reviews n Likes as Love showered on me, and its truly elating πŸ˜³
After the Kind reviews i have decided to turn this OS into an SS, will give further updates thru PM before that i need to get the plotline is done :)

Lots of Luv
Zee πŸ€—
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I love this FF.. it is completely logical and I think this is the best way Arnav and Khushi's life can be linked! Love how you write! I could visualise everything! :D Continue it soon, I would love to read from you! :) PM me as well! :D Edited by ..Jojo.. - 12 years ago
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Jojo..

I love this FF.. it is completely logical and I think this is the best way Arnav and Khushi's life can be linked! Love how you write! I could visualise everything! :D Continue it soon, I would love to read from you! :) PM me as well! :D

Thanks for appreciating my work πŸ˜³ Glad u liked it :)
The inspiration for this OS was the third promo, i tried my best to b realistic bearing in mind the characters n circumstances, it feels good to know that i succeeded in that :)
once again Thanks for reading and giving the much needed encouragement, i will be writing more, will surely add u :D

Luv
Zee xD
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TheWandmaker

Thanks for ur amazing response Nadz, it truly made my day! :D
Where was i ? πŸ˜³ well i penned this 🀣 🀣 Jokes apart i dont think i will be a regular member, i have got lots of work pending, but one thing for sure, m addicted to IPK now and no matter wat i always make it a point to come here n check the forum posts πŸ˜³

I tried my best to stick to the characters n story, was mainly circling around the third promo, that was my inspiration basically.
I have been in your shoes time n now, to be speechless yet coming up with a fullfledged response πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Once again thanks for ur kind and heartfelt review, i have been considering turning this OS into an SS after the response, will definitely keep u updated, i was a lil lazy while doin PM's for this one πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

Luv
Zee xD

gosh can't blame u for being addicted to dis cz im totally obsessed with da show...
can't even sleep or breath properly tnx to arhi... and especially ASR!!! *thud thud*
oh it ws amazingly written *here i go again*πŸ˜† i really enjoyed every bit of it...

dont worry too much cz i'l make sure dat i nag u to write more!!!! u can't escape from nadz πŸ€£

u buys with exams too?!?!?! if dats da case, don't write until ur exams are over!!!!!
will def bug u afterwards πŸ€£ πŸ€£
marisol45 thumbnail
nice work zee!
explanation for arnav, anjali and khushi's past fit perfectly :):)
do write more!

-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Zee!! πŸ€—
OMG! I have no words to describe HOW good this shot was...
can you please make this a FF...wud love tht!
Firstly the dialogues were commendable... the whole accent
and the style of speaking that you grasped out of every character
was excellent...
and the whole twist added as a masala to the story...

AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

gosh can't blame u for being addicted to dis cz im totally obsessed with da show...
can't even sleep or breath properly tnx to arhi... and especially ASR!!! *thud thud*
oh it ws amazingly written *here i go again*πŸ˜† i really enjoyed every bit of it...

dont worry too much cz i'l make sure dat i nag u to write more!!!! u can't escape from nadz πŸ€£

u buys with exams too?!?!?! if dats da case, don't write until ur exams are over!!!!!
will def bug u afterwards πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Goes without saying me too, It's ArHi everywhere n  m kinda luvin it !!  πŸ˜† πŸ˜³
If so then u r gonna get regular updates, m very lazy otherwise 🀣 Nah not exams, new session, classes r gonna start, plus month of ramadan ahead :)
and i have many pending FF's to complete :|