noorie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey! Lovely ss! Do pm me if you update!πŸ˜ƒ
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey it was beautiful πŸ‘
So glad that you continued ! Wonderfully written, Do update the next chapter soon πŸ€—
Wow!Awesome update Zee!
The entire scene,I could imagine that happening!
Poor Khushi!I liked how Arnav stood up for herπŸ˜†
I enjoyed reading it!
Lori.
marisol45 thumbnail
nice part zee!
I can totally imagine that happening
looking forward to the next one :):)
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks heaps for updatin zee πŸ€—
i ws sooo damn bored and finally got somethin worth while to read abt kushi & arnav...

awww u'v translated certain dialogues shooo shweet of u darlin!!!! but it's totally ok just leave dem in hindi... 

ok back to da update, ooohhh arnav does feel sorry for ms gupta isn't he??? when will he finally give up?!?! i hope kushi doesn't quit da challenge in ur ff sweets. i wanna see who actually wins here. ooohh dat jalebi bit ws fab!!! i could totally imagine arnav glarin at his stupid staff and kushi all teared up!!!

da funniest bit ws da endin. he calls lavanya 'ms kashyap' πŸ€£
dats kinda a first for me πŸ€£ πŸ€£

lukin forward to da next update!!!!! mwaaah
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Zee!!!
Thanks for the PM hun!!
I love the update, it was a great read. You've expressed Arnav's feelings really well. I love the way he coats his feelings through bitter words towards Khushi, in an attempt to hide them!! Great work dear!!
Looking forward to the next part...update soon!!
😊
aashizin thumbnail
hey ZJ it was once again awesome update as i seriously love to read ur updates it has wonderful flaw to captivate readers and i loved this part loved the way u portrayed superb hon  πŸ€— πŸ€— and thanks for pm 
kweetrockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awww Zee
tht was such an amazing part
totally mind blowing
am sooo loving the whole thing
hats off to u matey

thanks for the pm
n update soon

luv
pooja
shilparoxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hi😊
I'm Shilpa. I'm sorry I didn't comment earlier. I didn't get time to read your update πŸ˜”. But I ❀️ the 2 chapters a lot!! I just finished reading them and my oh' my they are wonderful!!πŸ˜› You know (I'm telling the truth here not lying), I always wished that Arnav's past had something to do Khushi being his best friend when they were young. And then an accident happened between their two families and that's what caused them to separate. I thought that it would be really fun to watch the truth being revealed this way in IPKKND! Then, when they find out, after they give apologies etc to each other for everything that had happened between them, then we would all see some awesome BEST FRIEND chemistry between them!!πŸ˜› Then later, the LOVE would occur slowlyπŸ˜‰. And your ff is quite similar. That's why I absolutely ❀️ it!!!πŸ˜›
take care
shilpa
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Am captivated by this, read it all and was so sorry that I have to wait for more parts πŸ˜ƒ. I love the way you've expressed the whole story, the emotions come across alive and it really flows into the present character we've seen built up in the serial. I think the angle is totally logical and provides a great backdrop for the conflicts they will have which will stand in their way and overall, just fab! Thank you for this and hope you update asap! πŸ˜ƒ