Nadheswaram

Nadas Jul 18-22.mon-fri on pg-1 - Page 2

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Lakshi for the update. One more feet falling yesterday hey? [Mrs. Sr. NA falling at Veeru's feet].This Veeru jasthi thulling.

Laksmikenna pizhaithuk kondaL ,Agappada poravaL naanallavo.

Kurangu kai poomalai en kayil vandhu vizhap poguthu.This director reserves all mangaLa vaarthais for Fridays.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eclat thumbnail
Srima - neenga nallavanga, vallavanga nu T.M.ku theriyum, adhaan unga mEla ambuttu aasa vechchirukkaaru direductoru.. 😆
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: srima

Thanks Lakshi for the update. One more feet falling yesterday hey? [Mrs. Sr. NA falling at Veeru's feet].This Veeru jasthi thulling.

Laksmikenna pizhaithuk kondaL ,Agappada poravaL naanallavo.

Kurangu kai poomalai en kayil vandhu vizhap poguthu.This director reserves all mangaLa vaarthais for Fridays.

Thirumurugan singing...

velli kizhamai
srima updtae
Special epsiode eduppen..
avanga mela
Naanumdhanae
thaniya paasam vaippen!!!!

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi for the Wed update.

Ivangalukku buthiye varatha? Athe temple? Raasi Illa. I am going to predict this time also romance work out aagathu.

Although I agree to Nithya's comment

*** Get Married now - you are in a temple what else you need?? 😉
Edited by migan - 12 years ago
geecee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Another incident in Wednesday's episode -- that Coimbatore lady calls up Sokku's wife & asks why no talking for so long ?? She says her josiyar has seen the horoscope of Ragini & her son [ Moottai Madan ] & there is 8 poruthams. Meenakshi is mouthellam teeth ----- orey smiling & says even her josiyar said there will not be any problems if they get married . They decide to fix a date & formally meet [ & add more javvu to the episode ] .

Meanwhile the Moottai overhears his mum fixing the alliance & dhaam dhoomnu jumping !! I don't want marriage -- I have ambition -- I want to go abroad & etc. etc. His mum says get married, then go -- are you going to remain sanyasi -- the public will talk bad about me etc. etc. He gives her strict warning, that even if she goes ahead & fixes the alliance, he is the one who has to tie the thali --- which he won't !! So he will give her right nose-cut at that time, he says & leaves the room while his mum looks 'kavalaikkidam' !!

If only she had mentioned the bride is Ragini -- namma Manmadan would've vazhinjified, vetkapattufied & immediately surrendered !!!

geecee thumbnail

Waiting to see the 'maapillai' character for Veera -- he is going to nicely ' put finger in Nelli's eyes' & shake his family & finances totally !!!!  Paavam Leelavathi -- no end to her polambing , alongwith Mallika who is nowadays nicely patha vachifying.

Will Thiru give us someone memorable like Santhosh character from 'Mettioli' -- his dialogues were on the spot  👏& the way he got back at his MIL [ Manickam's mum, can't recall her name] -- WOW -- they were hysterical scenes ! 😆

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you Priya for the update.

I thought Gopi said I will come right back(Ippave pesittu vareen) - innum yevlav episode to talk? After that if Deivanai and Meenatchi torture malar calling Malaru - then I am killing them both.

Thiru - Beware of it - No more Meenatchi or Deiva.
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
indha romance adutha jenmathula dhaan mudiyum. idhu nadula again vanitha + gopi...andha Lolawathi saami aaduvaa. and Rohini and Paramu jOdi pOttu oorai vittu Odalaam. adheppadi paramukku correctaa pasikkaradhu? room, out, eat, room..ippadiyE life OttituduvaaLO? and 2nd Dhimsu is refusing to marry for now..(raginis jodi) i know i have to careful with the word Dhimsu..we already have 4. Mr.Mahesu (selvam), Mr.Kamini (moorthy), Kamini and now this new guy. idhu nadula who is the new financial guy who is going to be Veeru's would-be?
geecee thumbnail

--- 

Edited by geecee - 12 years ago
eclat thumbnail
@geecee - We do not discuss the episode until the update is done Geecee , the least we can do to encourage and respect our updaters.  Thanks for understanding.