talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
As soon as 2 pictures of Ashish Sharma as CGM have made it's way into public domain,I notice that everyone has come to their own conclusions!! Never judge a book by it's cover goes the saying ..Here we didn't wait for the cover.,the promos are not even out just 2 pictures and some of us have decided that Ashish cannot be good as CGM..It's almost like all of us grew up watching CGM in person!!! By these standards none of us need to watch any movies we all have to just catch promos!!!

Ashish is a brilliant actor& will carry off this role with elan..But we need to have a nuetral frame of mind to judge him..We cannot sit  with a prejudged mind and watch the show..The child artiste might be really good but so is Ashish ... And this is not Balkandh that the child could have played CGM throughout...Chandra Gupat Maurya is the story of an emperor who had dreams of a unified India & realised his dreams and it is history..And he did not do it  at 10 yeas of age.So we need a man to do the role ,a child cannot be doing it..This is history not fiction that we can add stories to it!!!

Ashish Sharma is not replacing the child and playing the role. He is playing the adult Chandra Gupta Maurya which is a natural progression and neccessity of the role. He is definitely not going to be competing with the child. The child did the job required of him and so will Ashish. and brilliantly so..Give him a fair chance...He deserves it...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well said di... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I hav told this earlier ..Ill say it again...

Guys...I can understand what are you all going thru...

Even we have been betrayed by creatives and channel... Wht we didnt want, it happnd... nd we cant do anythin abt it

CGM has 2 grow up one day... nd he is... So..guys..accept it...

Give Ashish a fair chance...even he is good actor...He deserves it

Nt tht we are fans of him...bt we are telling acc to situation... Its a reality tht he is a good actor...

So..Chill guys...take it as entertainment...Nd enjoy d show...😊
Edited by prash_t - 12 years ago
smile.sara thumbnail
Well said LaxπŸ‘πŸΌ! I appreciate πŸ‘ur effort dear. Ashish is undoubtly a wonderful actor😎. I am sure he will rock as CGM nd give this show a hype . Good Luck to him and yah we are definetely waiting for his entry despretely
talkie14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sara212

Well said LaxπŸ‘πŸΌ! I appreciate πŸ‘ur effort dear. Ashish is undoubtly a wonderful actor😎. I am sure he will rock as CGM nd give this show a hype . Good Luck to him and yah we are definetely waiting for his entry despretely

I am sure he would do total justice to the role..we just have to wait for another month to see him in action...
talkie14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prash_t

Well said di... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I hav told this earlier ..Ill say it again...

Guys...I can understand what are you all going thru...

Even we have been betrayed by creatives and channel... Wht we didnt want, it happnd... nd we cant do anythin abt it

CGM has 2 grow up one day... nd he is... So..guys..accept it...

Give Ashish a fair chance...even he is good actor...He deserves it

Nt tht we are fans of him...bt we are telling acc to situation... Its a reality tht he is a good actor...

So..Chill guys...take it as entertainment...Nd enjoy d show...😊

Well said Prashu.. the fact it is ChandraGupta Maurya is an emperor &  the role needs a man.. And now we have a brilliant man doing the role... Not to woray at all the role is in safe hands!!
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi lax prash and sara

agree to all what u said

this is history and if the hisotry is twisted  ashish is not the one to twist it πŸ˜•

he is performer and he wud do as he is told. we just cant judge anyone just like that

if history is twisted blame it on makers

rest wud watch as show progresses.

channel and creatives do as they please and we as viewers just have to accept and see

if we dont like we dont see

thats simple
Edited by chatterbox - 12 years ago
PrashT thumbnail
I knw he vil do very well...wld be excellent as CGM
talkie14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

hi lax prash and sara

agree to all what u said

this is history and if the hisotry is twisted  ashish is not the one to twist it πŸ˜•

he is performer and he wud do as he is told. we just cant judge anyone just like that

if history is twisted blame it on makers

rest wud watch as show progresses.

channel and creatives do as they please and we as viewers just have to accept and see

if we dont like we dont see

thats simple

Hi Di...πŸ€— Well said Di... Ashish is just doing his job.. If history says CGm was an adult what can he do...!!!!
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
see no one is forcing anyone to watch the thing they dont like..

choices r individual.

just coming to preconclusion and  saying he is not good this that is not right..

we are here to watch it for entertainment and learn history as the  creatives want us to see.

as for sagars they have twisted mythology like ramayan in past so blame them and not the cast
talkie14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prash_t

I knw he vil do very well...wld be excellent as CGM

Without a doubt!!!