Nadaswaram July 2011 Archives

Posted: 12 years ago
                      Narasam Continues

Friday 01.07.2011

Kacheri starts  with sudu kadu oppari & ragaLai. Sr. NA's koothiya[ thats how they call her ] nannave urundu pirandu mandayiladithi opparying. Last rights shown in full detail [idhu thevaya , what is wrong with Thirumurugan?]. Sr. NA's son start the sandai kacheri , Sokku Mahathma start his advice kacheri . Ore kacheriyo kacherithan ponga – nonsense kacheri grrr[ srima's teeth broken- dentist appointment , unwanted expenditure. Hmmm]

Paramu  , net spread search Senthil ,goes to his house.  It is locked , enquires  about their whereabouts  to her friend staying in the opposite house. No luck. The friend is inquisitive to know why paramu is interested in them .Have some message to pass on to the lady of the house says Paramu & leaves.

Back to Sr. NA's hut. Mrs Sr. NA's RKO continues – ragam ellam pottu azharanga. Wants to accompany husband to paralogam.NA extends abyak karam – we are there for your support .Vanitha also seconds father's proposal. Veera & her mother hesitate fearing its repercussions  [ Lolavathi vai]. NA tells Veera she is also another daughter to him , asks her to call him appa & not chitappa [Yov , don't forget  you have a wife with nerveless tongue. She is capable of asking nasty questions , idhu thevaya. Better help them financially without your wife's knowledge]. Sokku & team take leave.

Paramu still in Senthil search mission. It is almost night , she goes to his mill & finds the mill is closed for the day. Stupid girl nadu roadla ninnundu crying , pesama veedu poi seravendiyadhuthane.  In Mayil's house ,Rasappa tells PPP [Pushpa, Pirai , Pandi – sema peyar porutham]  his net spread search Paramu has failed miserably ,  Pushpa's archanai kacheri starts  ,chaing chak by hubby. Gapla Pandi gets the mandagapadi. Sokku & party arrive , paramu missing matter revealed . All shocked , Pandi says one of Paramu's classmate stays in some Ramaswamy theru where she goes often for studies. Rasappa is sent there to search. Mayilu is worried , as usual Sokku asks him to be calm.

Mudiyalapa. Indha sotha episodeku indha sotha update is enough.

Edited by srima - 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thursday

Village people wake up Kaaja and Gopi and demand to know what they are doing there. Gopi tells Kaaja to tell the women not to come out of the house. He tries to deal with the Gumbal, but Veera's step brothers instigate the crowd and they are all about to whack Gopi. NA comes there with his children. He stops the fight and tells the village panchayat that Gopi was his maapillai and that Veera's brothers were doing all this on purpose. He declares that they won't claim any property and sends them away.

After the gumbal leaves, NA thanks Gopi who wants to go back home immediately. He goes and sits in the car when Veera and mother come out. NA introduces them to his sons and points to Gopi and says he is his maapillai. Veera is surprised.

Later Veera cooks for everyone and Vanitha joins her. Some polambifying by Veera about her nelame and how she is suffering because of her parents. She is also displeased that her parents have denounced all property. She then tells Vanitha that she is really big-hearted to accept a korangu like Gopi who is so short and weird looking. Vanitha is confused and then realises that Veera mistook Kaaja to be Gopi and that she never really saw Gopi πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Veera embarassed while Vanitha keeps laughing

In KK land, Paramu happily sleeping in the store room. Devai sees this and feels bad. She sees Paramu's bag and gets suspicious. She checks it to see clothes and mobile and is shocked. She shuts the door and wakes up Paramu and demands to know if Paramu was running away from home.

Thodarum...
Edited by iloveidiotbox - 12 years ago

Friday 08.07.2011

😭😭😭- Paramu Oppari

Deiva waking up supposed to be sleeping Paramu. Paramu munaging  amma . Deiva shouts ' enna numma , moochu vidadhey , konnupiduven [ madam mooch vidalena ava thane sethu pogap pora. Apram nee aen kollaNum?]. Shows her the packed bag & questions ' what idellam? Yaroda Odip pora plan , Palar palar palar solludi mothu mothu mothu , sollu, sollu , supported & felt sorry for you when others  blamed you ,kedu kettavale , for your pangu you are parakka vitting kudumba manam like your arumai ., because of you two your thalai nimirndhu walking father thalai kunindhu walking.Phat phat phat few more whacks. If I catch you again, daughterna kooda parka maten , I will be your Yaman .Remember. Paramu vu vu vu.

😭😭😭- Mrs. Sr. NA oppari

Next vu vu vu ' Sr NA's wife , Had not Gopi come at the right moment we would have joined our husband in Paralokam vu vu vu. Both of us are indebted to you life long vu vu vu.NA consoles her. Neeting ahayak karam , both are part of our family will take care of  till the end .Guru wants to register a police complaint. NA rejects the idea , not feasible in village [Why?].Then takes his family members for a round tree conference. Agenda  - the current problem of Sr. NA's china veedu , NA wants to take them along  to their home , Guru & Moorthy not in favour , feel might create more complications , Vanitha suggests , they can be housed separately. Pros & cons analysed & all come to an agreement, till they get a house veera & her mom will stay in their house.NA asks Guru to call his mom &  convince her. Guru hesitates , NA insists , Guru talks to his mom who is sitting like Ashoka vana Seetha , kudiye muzhugi pona look on her face , her first DIL coaxing her to take at least coffee , madam observing food hartal . Guru softly broaches the subject ' pariammavum Veeravum paavama , are being ill treated , not safe for them to live here , hence we have taken the decision to bring them to our house , will stay just for couple of days till we find a separate house. We want your consent. Lolluvathi mugatha kaduppa vachindu nakkala says santhoshama kootindu vanga.[ Hmmm pada pada pattasu on Monday doi].

Sokku kadhai solling to Gopi ' paramu matter ' ulaga maha plugunni , wanted to whack her then & there , but controlled for the sake of Mayil .You know Gopi I even threatened to poison & kill her [ very good very good , Kudumba gowravam Jailkulla utkarndhudum , pattam [kite] pola kathila  [parakkadhu]. Now Sokku is foxed as how to solve this problem. Any idea Gopi  [  enna sir kelvi ' dierectorukku theriyada ideava]? Gopi's dictionary doesn't contain the word ' Mudiyadhu' ' always there will be a solution to the problem , will find out.[room potu yosings ]. Ragini & Meena come , now Sokku has another matter to tell Gopi ' Coimbatore apology amma , came home to seek ragini's hand for her Dhimsu. Meenu is over joyed , jataka porutham paarthing with the 50rupees josiyar , happy with super matching. Ragini is least amused , not at all interested in marriage ,asks Gopi annan to save her from mom's torture. Meenu shouts back ponna pirandha innoruthan veetukku poithan aganum. Sokku supports Meena in this aspect , says after seeing Paramu is scared about the girls. Meenu takes Kali avatar ' dare not  compare my daughter with that Paramu , my children are 24 carat gold  , my valarpu appadi.

House vacating process on. Moota mudicha katinoma kaali panninomanu illama Mrs. Sr. NA noi noinu crying & talking ' neenga Deivam , sami , kadavul , same blah blah dialogue without you we would have been ashes by now etc etc. NA same vasanam , I will keep up my word , Veera is my first daughter. A kadankaran comes . Seeing him Mrs. Sr, NA's crying decibel increases. NA gets to know that they have borrowed Rs. 2000 from him , but the man proclaims it is 3500 along with interest. Guru tries to argue , but NA settles the amount & all leave. Guru wonders what all thalavalis  await them  because of these two.

😭 😭😭- srima's kanner for having to see this saga 2nd time for the sake of updating.Beware srima , have to face this if you delay your update. Ana enakku tenjon illinga , akka shree irukkangale.He he he πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by srima - 12 years ago

Wednesday -13th Jul 2011- 🀒Begging Day(Everyone is begging to somebody today)πŸ‘

Lollavathi pollambifies to her younger sister that NA is not hearing her blah blah.. in return YS is polambifying back to her abt her hubby that even though he is minor, he is very particular abt money matter n always kanakku pottufies for everything nu sollura..Lolla tells that its good to have such husband he is always looking for ur family welfare see ur mams nu solluranga..YS tells back  when ur suffering i use to think that i should send some rice to your home, biut scared of my hubby i kept quiet i use to check with people around they use to inform me that uncle is keeping nicely..NA entry n ask YS to tell some more abt him to Lolla,Lolla doing her kuchupuddi...but pacha pallikalai..NA ask Lolla why did she came to her sis place even though they were not in touch for so long.. loll replies its fault with my sis hubby not with sis..so i cant give up her nu solluranga..NA repeats the same.. and ask her to come home.. Lolla do her drama..NA leaves the place telling that u need to get lesson about life so come whenever u wanted to come u can nu sollitu big tata to loll's ..YS is puzzled at this situation(aiyayo  yeppudiyavathu anupiralam nu parteanae.. derra pottutalaeπŸ˜•πŸ˜•)Lolla continues her polambal

Jr.pp takes murthy n comes to senthil's mill n beg to his dad to keep his son in control.. senthil dad in full swing giving left right centre for not bringing his daughter properly n adds like kamu getting married to murthy r u trying to do the same story with my son too nu kekuraru..poor Jr.pp😭 with no go apologize to him n leaves with murthy..😑🀒murthy is super irritated with paramu's attitude..adds oil to situation by telling that he will piratufies senthil n get paramu married to him then we can live happily with money nu solluran..Jr.pp Says.. if thats how we need to do they pls goahead but after my death nu sollitu leaves the place with tears..murthy realise his mistake n feels bad n looks shocked at answer.

Now its Kobi's turn to beg to senthil.. he ask senthil to leave his sister..senthil is irritated n tells kobi to leave..now Senthil's dad comes into picture.. kobi narrates that both are in love we want paramu back pls ask ur son to do needful we dont want them to join in life nu solluran..senthil dad checks whether senthil loves paramu..senthil tells that he dont love anyone..paramu is very ugly girl nu solluran..KObi catch hold the point n ask senthil n dad to come thier home nconvey the same infront of paramu too..after some begging they agrees for it.In Jr.pp home puspha n dev's giving nicely to paramu for trying to go out.. kobi comes with sonthil n co.. n introduce to Dev n co..after some cat fights sonthil dad ask sonthil to open his tiruvai..he opens up n tells he was raoming with paramu for time pass not love nu solluran..Paramu shocked n cries..πŸ‘πŸ‘

Screen freezes...
Edited by lakshmikr - 12 years ago