Thendral

Thendral Monday 18th of July 2011

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva Akka for the Wonderful Update plus Comments!!😃

GW house la iruthu jogging seithe vanthaanga pola🤢..apdi oru super arrival to see her daughter...what a hugging...Both shameless mother and daughter repeating and calling Nithesh's mom as that lady this lady grrr😡...Lav enjoy imagining about GP talking harsh to your MIL...sooner everyone is going to enjoy when you get doses with interest, not from one person but from many🤢

Tamilzh was very happy listening to the news aam😲...GW when this happened?!...GW ku lies rain maathiri flowing out of her mouth🤢...Lav is fuming aam seeing Thulasi😡...this girl is one step above her mother...Thulasi will stomach burn aam after listening this good news...what a joke...these 2 are telling useless dialogs and enjoying listening that by them-self🤢. Both shameless shared a disgusting smile after ignoring T&T😡😡😡...I am happy that TA noticed some of their acts😲.

GP's dialogs were too good and its a super nose cut to GW & Lav combo dance😡...GW said vetti dialogs while getting nose cuts too🤢... good that Thulasi didn't drink that apple juice...shameless thiti thiti made that😡...paavam Thulasi started to cough just by seeing Lav's staring😕...bayanthitaanga seeing Jr.Pei🤢...hope she didn't drink anything in that house that was made by Selfish queen. GW podra dance ku, avanga gold statue is going to torture her sooner or later as this lady is doing just opposite to what psycho ordered her🤢.
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Theiva Akka for the wonderful Update!👏😊

Today episode was good, especially 1st and 2nd part😃
ARG, is GW a amma?😡 Why is she ignoring TA? And this Lav, she was too much today than her mother. Srsly they will get their big aapus soon.😡 Lavanya romba salichukatha ma, soon Nith will chase you out and you will land at Thuls house dear😡😡

Awww, Periyappa is awesomeee. Super nosecut to Mom and Dad👏 Thuls is his daugther😛The way he treated Lav was great and told to her to be a servant to her Nadanar⭐️😃 The Best Part was: TA was noticing every action of his mom and sister😆 Thats great and even he got pissed off🤣 Great!

Why is Dharmu talking as TPS arranged him-nu mathiri? Isnt that Bhuv? Gr, i did not liked it! Laks will think bad about TPS, but i dont care of him. Hope TPS will him a super nosecut this week!
Im so happy that Dharman scene ended today, hope this week he wont come back😆

Overall nice episode!😊  Waiting for siblings 🤗!!!
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the Wonderful update Theiva 👏! You have got a nice episode after a long time 👍🏼.

SQ Lavanya really deserves a slap😡. Now a new name for a MIL again, "pombala". Cha...she is exactly like her Gutter mom😕. Atleast SQ could have been nice to TA. Sigh...The look Lav gave to Thulz, aiyoo pavam Thulasi got so scared😲. Enna oru Kodumai🤢.

GP was so good today👏 ! Hats off to him👍🏼. He will never forget the help Thulz did for their family. Hope Nithesh learns from his dad😕. Enjoyed seeing GW face for the indirect aapu that came thro' GP😛.

GW still has the idea that TA will return back her home leaving Thulz aam 🤣🤣. It is really funny that GW even think like this after seeing the love and trust of TA/T🥱.

The best of todays episode is TA got to see the clear picture of mom and mainly Lav attitude towards Thulasi👏. Hope it is a turning point of his relationship with Lav.

Dharman was good today. The way he said to Lax "Ungaluku pudhusa Bhuvana nnu oru samsaram kidaikum pothu, Sundari kku pudhusa Annan kidaika maataana?" was very hilarious😃. Lax downhill starts😃.
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the awesome update and comments!

GW's theatrics and antics @ full display - sprinting her way to meet SQ, the embrace and all the jazz  ... 🤣surprising - as it generally reserved for her 'real DIL', psycho.

Royal Brushoff #1: GW's exaggerated over the top praise for SQ's 'great accomplishment' snubbed by MIL with derisive comment 👏.

GW's "Sherlock skills" ... boasts of her ability to deduce a person from appearance (!!)... Hmm.

Star of the day: GP was rocking ⭐️!!  The BGM played when GP complimenting T'n'TA's harmony was good.

Royal Brushoff #2: The 😊 in T'n'TA face when GP affectionately calls T as his daughter was nice. GP snubbing GW  with his assertion about T being his "daughter", and has more say in his household and making SQ acknowledge 👍🏼 & asking her to prepare ice-cold juice as GW & SQ are steaming inside 🥳.

Royal Brushoff #3: GP sending SQ back to prepare home-made herbal remedy 😆...

Her Royal Highness feels "burning"  @ the sight of T, SQ is forgetting that her very existence in that house was because of T's magnanimity. SQ is flying too high too soon forgetting that "what goes up must come down" and sadly for her the "downfall "is going to be disastrous.    

GW and jr's cold shouldering & snubbing T works to her advantage 👍🏼as TA's irritation index towards GW & SQ will increases as he was witnessing the histrionics of the scum duo silently.  

TPS, Doc, B track is picking up steam...     

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks theiva for the wonderful update..
A good start for the week after a promising promo for the week..
Its good Ta noticed their behaviours and showed his unhappiness too...lets see what s he upto..like theiva said the scene continuation was abrubt and hanging...continuity miss..shd have shown more of ta's reaction noticing the behaviour of gw and lav towards T and shd have invloved lav mil also in the scene...periappa's dialogues were awesome and he was ofcourse the star today..

@tanu - lav va pakarthuke ippadi jogging na...psycho vanthachunu therincha she will run like an athelete...

I too thk lakshman will ask bhu abt it but as usual this lady will say...shu shu...keep quiet...and dismiss the case...

Lets see if t and t are discussing about what happened in nits house...
sahi. thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for the wonderful update.

Why this Lavanya is hating Thulasi so much and suddenly she became a villi to Thulasi like Charu, Padma and GW. I think Lavanya baby is going to destroy in her womb. If that happens it is nice to see GW and Lavanya crying.

The star of today show is GP as he give a nice nosecut to GW and Lavanya. Herafter Tamil will realize about the true character of Lavanya and GW after seeing their behavior change when GP enter.

Today Dharman and Laxman track was interesting.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the excellent updates Theiva!!  Loved the side comments too!!

I got angry seeing Bazari running and smiling.  My face was similar to Periamma's reaction.

What a loser Bazari is.  She is lying and thinking that Tulasi will be jealous of Lavanya.  Why would she be jealous?  TT are going to have a very cute baby after Tulasi's done her studies.

Good thing Tamil noticed his mother and sister's rude behavior.

Periappa was the star today.  I liked how he treated Tulasi and Tamil.  It was nice of him to tell Tulasi that she is his daughter.

Lavanya and her mother don't know how to treat good people.  I'm happy that Periamma gives Lavanya dirty looks'she deserves it.  Lavanya storming to the kitchen making juice for TT was good nose cut.

Lavanya has a status?  Since when?  This girl is forgetting her entire past.  Her hatred towards Tulasi is increasing a lot now because of her mom. 

Oh TT'.please don't drink anything from Lavanya or GW hands'it will be poisonous'good thing Tulasi never drank much.

Dharman and Laxman track'it was funny how Dharman said that he is Sundari's brother'what is Laxman going to do now?  Sundari should end her relationship with Dharman.  Dharman track is dragging at times.

Overall a good episode, hoping for more good scenes with T&T.

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ravi37

Why this Lavanya is hating Thulasi so much and suddenly she became a villi to Thulasi like Charu, Padma and GW. I think Lavanya baby is going to destroy in her womb. If that happens it is nice to see GW and Lavanya crying.

For one reason i don't want Lav to loose her baby...both mother and daughter are not going to cry for it but will blame Thulasi's dhosham and will say Lav lost her baby because Thulasi visited Lav with paasam...

GW once said TA that if Thulasi shows paasam towards someone, that person will suffer.. whatever happens its Thulasi's head which is going to roll...both shameless mother and daughter are not going to think about why they lost but they will be very keen to put blame on Thulasi whenever they get chance😡...there are more possibilities for Lav to loose her baby if they are going to link this with GW/Psycho's dhosham nonsense as Theiva Akka said on Friday and i think this is going to happen eventually...lets see

Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
sahi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanu.

For one reason i don't want Lav to loose her baby...both mother and daughter are not going to cry for it but will blame Thulasi's dhosham and will say Lav lost her baby because Thulasi visited Lav with paasam...
GW once said TA that if Thulasi shows paasam towards someone, that person will suffer.. whatever happens its Thulasi's head which is going to roll...both shameless mother and daughter are not going to think about why they lost but they will be very keen to put blame on Thulasi whenever they get chance😡...there are more possibilities for Lav to loose her baby if they are going to link this with GW/Psycho's dhosham nonsense as Theiva Akka said on Friday and i think this is going to happen eventually...lets see</font>

Yeah I agree with you. As you said if Lavanya baby die GW and Lavanya are going to blame on Thulasi dhosham. If Lavanya baby born safe GW is going to say Lavanya baby born in safe way because of Lavanya luck and underestimate Thulasi. I don't understand GW stupid centiment. Edited by Ravi37 - 12 years ago